Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Best Way To Track Down a Friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake

The Best Way To Track Down a Friend Empty
PostSubject: The Best Way To Track Down a Friend   The Best Way To Track Down a Friend EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 pm

You will need: A Computer, Google, The ability to read, your brain.

Steps:

1. Google their username.
2. Browse pages until you find one you know is them and is recent.
3. Read until you find a way to contact them.

And thus I am here. Of course I have tracked Tessa down before using the same method since she has a habit of disappearing. Took me forever to notice the "guests can post in the open forums" thing though (It may have been added awhile after I found this). Since registering failed, using email and IM is hopeless I have resorted to posting here. Hopefully this is enough to get someone's attention.

Mainly just wanted to say Hi, see how Tessa was doing, check out the site, and of course figure out various mysteries regarding the site.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Best Way To Track Down a Friend   The Best Way To Track Down a Friend EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Various mysteries? And I answered on IM. And you can register. I'm not stopping you : P And what do you mean I have a habit of disappearing.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Best Way To Track Down a Friend   The Best Way To Track Down a Friend EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 pm

I have registered, you just haven't activated my account (doesn't help you get more mmbers by the way). Anyways..by mysteries I simply mean that the post statistics for members and the displayed posts don't seem to match up. Maybe guest can't see everything? (What I mean is it says you posted 5 minutes ago and yet there if I search your recent posts the last post show is from the 18th.

Anyways you tend to randomly disappear often. And you usually are busy somewhere else. So you are there just not somwhere I see you.
I know you answered my IM.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Best Way To Track Down a Friend   The Best Way To Track Down a Friend EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:54 pm

It's set to have you guys activate it. Try registering again. And there are certain people at certain places that I avoid. And I know the posts don't match up. There is a bored that is unseen because it is where I talk about which threads I want to put up and post ideas and such and I got a tip that most people don't like to see the thought processes.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Way To Track Down a Friend   The Best Way To Track Down a Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Way To Track Down a Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The Open Forum :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: