Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yula, the Middle State

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ellon

Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm

"No, not at all." The elf's long knife-shaped ear twitched. Boy, the story tellers at the village will love to hear this one. Not only was it pretty interesting, but it seemed pretty accurate to the legends. "So, magic? So, like wizards and witches and stuff?" He asked, noting the location of each possible escape routes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:18 pm

"Something like that. Not exactly witches or wizards. I have a small amount of magic that I can use but we have members of the village with much more magic," Seera murmurs.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Ellon

PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:32 pm

"So, no witches." That was a relief. Usually witches were depicted as evil creatures, and in his superstitious village, they were even more so. Korder approached almost silently, his gray coat was clearly visible through the green leaves. Ellon wasted no time in picking up his small companion, if the wolves that Seera had first been with were around, he didn't want Korder to be on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:41 pm

"No witches," Seera chuckles, looking around. "Everyone here is friendly. Shape-shifters, centaurs, elves, werewolves, vampire, a few demons. No witches though."
Back to top Go down
Ellon

PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:00 pm

"Sounds like quite a crowd." Ellon wouldn't deny it, even if asked. He was scared of all those creatures. Well, not elves, for obvious reasons. But, vampires? Werewolves? Demons? In the course of a few hours, if this wasn't a dream, his life had pretty much been torn apart. He could, though, run away and hide in his village for a few hours before leaving Yula. Lutorn wouldn't be a bad place to live. Plenty of space, and it'd be easier to hunt. Korder made a small noise and rubbed his head against Ellon's chest. He probably felt slightly uneasy, even though they were all friendly, Korder was still only a cat.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Seera tipped her head and frowned at Ellon. "What's wrong?" she asked, seeming confused. "You seemed scared or perhaps nervous. No one here is dangerous and none of us will hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Ellon

PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:04 pm

"Have you ever been inside my village? The common stories are that all those creatures do kill. Or, at least maim." Now that he'd gotten that out, he was a bit less tense. "I'm sorry. But, you have to see it my way. I'm a short wood elf, who grew up listening to vicious stories. Of course, I didn't exactly believe them, but now that they really exist." Ellon took a small breath and let it out.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:13 pm

"Oh. Well there are some of those creatures that hurt and maim and kill. But none of them are allowed to live here," Seera murmured and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ellon

PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 pm

"Well, I can give you the benefit of doubt." Ellon smirked. Even if he was surrounded, he was probably a lot smaller and more agile than the others. Plus, he was a hunter. In his village, his marksmanship was unrivaled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yula, the Middle State   Yula, the Middle State - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yula, the Middle State
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: