Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

The Desert Provence - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Auden gives her a little smile. "That's what I thought. Neither have I, Heaven. You're my first and only," he murmurs, and then rolls over, letting her be in control.
(TS)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Heaven smiled lightly to herself as she gently kissed his neck. She lay snuggled against his side curled up against him. They had had an amazing night and she had enjoyed every moment of it. She just hoped he had a better reaction this time. She didn't want his to freak out like he had the first time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Auden looks over at Heaven and smiles, still half asleep. He pulls her close and licks all the marks he's left, both times, soothing any hurt and making them tingle and ache. "My beautiful mate."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:24 pm

"Yes my sexy man?" Heaven asked with a dreamy smile. She gently nuzzled his neck and licked it lightly. "So when do you wish for us to start getting to know each other? We didn't really get to while we were...well you know."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Auden smiles, "You start asking the questions and I'll answer. But you have to answer questions as well. The same ones you ask me and any extras."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Heaven gave him a light smile. "I think I can agree to that. So where are you from? Are your parents still around? Any siblings? What's your favorite color? Are you an animal person? Should I expect you to act different around other people then you do around me? Do you like children? Would you be all right with meeting my family? I am sure after a while me Father won't want to kill you." She asked and then took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Auden chuckles, "I'm the son of a Demon Lord and his mate. Yes, they're still both alive and I'm sure they would love to meet you. In fact my father just came back from a 'journey' after several years. Yes I have one sibling, a sister named Rose, who is a few weeks younger than i am. My favorite color... gold. An animal person? As in I like animals? Yes. I don't know if I'll act much differently but I might. Considering I can't do things like this in public," he says, licking her stomach, "And yes, I like children and would love to have some with you. Yes I would love to meet your family and I hope your father doesn't kill me."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:19 pm

"You probably could but you might get arrested for it." Heaven said with a light sound. She gently ran her fingers through his hair. She kissed him gently and stroked him slightly. "So ask away. I am up fro answering your questions."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:35 pm

"So where are you from? I know your father is still alive but what of your mother? Any brothers or sisters? What's your favorite color? What have you always dreamed of doing? Do you like children? Would you be all right with meeting my family? What has your life been like up till now?" Auden asks, looking interested.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 pm

"I was born in Geilinor in the imp village after an attack by the Geilinor guards. My mother is very much alive and is shortening my father's life span every day. She was there you just didn't see her. I have yet to get any siblings. I am not sure why. I think my favorite color would be an emerald green. It kind of matches my eyes. I have all ways kind of wanted to be an artist although I left my painting at my grandparents' house. I love children and can't wait to have some with you. I would also love to meet your family. And it was rather uneventful. I lived with my parents for a while then moved out so I could get away from the parties and other nonsense they dragged me to. Although they still manage to drag me to another when I come to visit." Heaven replied and nodded lightly. She then gently kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Auden smiles, "It sounds like you love your family very much. And would you like to paint? I can get you painting supplies if you want them. I want to make you happy. I'd do anything for you Heaven," he says, stroking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 pm

"I do love my family very much. And I do not need you to buy me suplies. I all ready have them." Heaven said and shrugged lightly. She gave him a quick kiss then laid her head on his chest. "So what is your family like?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Auden chuckles, "My mother is... not conventional," he says, his expression showing he loves her dearly, "My father... has been away for years. He's a demon Lord and has... an interesting past to say the least. He was in hell fighting demons to protect us all these years. And though some of the demons still came after us I took care of them."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:02 pm

"It sounds like you really love them. Family really is a wonderful thing. My parents are an interesting pair as well. They do love each other though and I am glad I grew up in such a loving home. I know others have not. My aunt had quite the trouble some life." Heaven said. She gently kissed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Auden chuckles, "And who is this aunt? And what's she like?" he asks, curious.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:11 pm

"Her name is Zaria. She used to be an pixie princess. Her brother now rules the pixies. She was captured and changed into a vampire. Then she was pretty much kidnaped by a werewolf who was her mate. He is my father's twin brother. And her best friend is my mother. She is a little bit crazy and devious. Her sons are rather interesting and were my best friends growing up." Heaven said with a light nod. She hoped she had covered it all.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Auden chuckles, "Your aunt and uncle sound like interesting people as well. I guess we all have interesting families and pasts huh?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 pm

"I think we do." Heaven said with a smile. "We are surounded by interesting people. And hopefuly happiness." She said and gently kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 pm

"Yes. Happiness. We will be happy, I know it." Auden murmurs, picking her up and holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Heaven smiled and gently niped at his neck. "I am happy to think that I could make you happy. I don't like to make people unhappy." She said softly. She gently kissed him and trailed her mouth down his deck and over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: