Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Provence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

The Desert Provence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:52 am

May let out a laugh that sounded purely evil. "You are so stupid. I can't believe anyone would listen to you. You don't know who you are dealing with. You know who my mother is did you bother to ask who my father is? He is known as the soul steeler. He is the most evil of all the gods. He created the underworld and whenever his blood drops a new horror is born. Famine, death, pestulance, pain, furry, and of course War. Although he was given birth to. As an adult I have all of his powers and I am feared by all his children. Why do you think people were out to kill me in the first place?" She asked giving him a look.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:54 am

The angel smiles, "So that's why you were the one chosen for me to kill," he says and draws his sword. "It just so happens I was created as the perfect weapon against the most evil one and his children," he growls and leaps forward, sword glowing with golden flames.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 am

May rolled her eyes at his superior tone. She snapped her fingers and her human form melted away. In its place was a beautiful goddess. She was lovely surounded by a sparkling silver light. She is dressed in a beautiful siver gown. "If it is a fight you wish come to me and I will show you what pain really is." She said in a gentle voice as though she was a mother speaking to a child. She reached out her hand avoiding his sword and her hand went through his body and grabbed hold of his soul. She squeezed it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 am

The angel just grimaces in pain as the demon and Mikhail both scream in pain. "Can you really kill all three of us?" the angel asks with a smug tone and comes at her still, his tolerance for pain unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:07 am

"Who said I grabbed your soul to hurt you?" May asked with and evil smile. One hand gripped the wall behind her and she let out a sound. She used her goddess powers to purge the evil from the angel's part of the soul. "Come to me my hateful little friend."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 am

The angel resists and snarls at her, becoming more and more evil. "You'll never get rid of me without ripping my soul from theirs."

Just destroy us, Mishka. It's better than having him with us, The demon whispers in her head, extremely weary and pained.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:19 am

May let out a sound like she was in pain. "No, I can't hurt you." She said removing her hand and all most instantly feeling his blade in her side. She let out a small sound. "I love you Mikhail. And you're not so bad yourself demon." She said softly. She placed her hands on her stomach feeling the blood coating her fingers. She collapsed onto her behind. The ground started to shake around her. She had no idea what her blood was capable of. It started to glow were it landed on the angel in front of her. It crept up his skin surounding him. May struggled to keep ehr eyes open but she found it to be rather difficult.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 am

The angel screams as the demon makes a concentrated attack on it, taking over the body and fighting his way to May. "Oh Dushka. Tell me how to fix you," he cries, he and Mikhail both crying for her.

(I have to go to bed. Sorry. I'll try to be on tommorrow morning. Certainly on tommorrow night.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 am

May gave him a small smile. "All I ever wanted was to be loved. Is that so bad?" She asked and closed her eyes as she leaned back aginst the wall. Her breathing evened out and she looked like she was dieing right there. It was strange that she looked so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:50 pm

"You are loved Dushka!" The demon cries, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I love you..." he murmurs, "Mikhail loves you."

He picks her up in his arms, cradling her close and carrying her to the room where they had met her mother.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:40 pm

The ground started to shake around them and an enraged sound came from the air around them. A form apeared beside them. He was a tall man with dark hair and bright eyes. "How dare you hurt my daughter." The man said furry clear in his voice. He moved behind the demon and reached into his soul. Being the soul steeler he was able to reach in and rip the angel's soul without hurting the others. He growled at it. "The darkest corners of the underworld will look like a picknick compared to what I have instored for you. Death come to me." He called out. A boy apeared by his side. He was shirter than the other males with light hair and dark eyes. "Please heal your sister while I make arangements for this thing." The man said before he disapeared. The boy let out a sigh before he stepped closer to May.

"Why am I the one all ways called down to heal people? They are so ignorant in the art of healing." Death muttered lightly. He gently pulled the blade from May's side. Her skin seemed to knit itself together in front of their eyes. "Now then she will need some rest. She has lost a lot of blood and it will take at least a few hours for her body to heal itself. I suggest you let War show you to a room so you can clean her up and most likely just watch over her."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 pm

(That's hilarious and works perfectly to my plan. Because the angel is still a future character : D He's gonna escape : D)

The demon looks at them with wide eyes and nods. He follows War to May's room and lays her on the bed, kneeling next to her in a silent vigil.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 pm

(Oh poo you're no fun. Make me deal with that guy again.)

Hours later May let out a light groan. She opened her eyes to see the celling of her room. Blinking in surprise she turned to see the demon sitting next to the bed watching her. "When did I get in here? And the least you could have done was cleaned me up. Ugh I feel gross covered in blood."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:00 pm

(He becomes ok later... I think)

The demon looks at her with wide eyes, "I... did not want to disturb your privacy without permission. I'm sorry Dushka. I will retrieve a wash bucket for you now," he says and rushes to get a wash bucket and cloth. He dips it in the water and gently starts scrubbing at the blood on her face.

"You father showed up and... took the angel somewhere very very bad sounding,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm

"Yeah, Father tends to do that. He did that to the first guy to hit on me. He took him somewhere and I hadn't heard from him since. He's a good man but he is a tad too protective." May said as she sat still letting him scrub her face. She let out a light laugh. "I feel a little like a dish. This is what they must feel like when they get washed." She said with a small smile. Her face the turned serious. "I'm sorry that I almost died on you. I just didn't want to hurt either of you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 pm

The demon sighs and moves on to her neck, "You should have just done it. It would have been better if you had just ripped him out and killed him..." he murmurs, "Plus Mikhail would be the only one who anyone could miss."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 pm

May gave him a glare. "Do not look down on my choice. Besides every life is important and everyone deserves to live. I would rather let myself be killed then watch myself destroy someone I care about."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 pm

The demon looks extremely sorry for what she deemed, 'looking down on her choice.' "I did not mean to insult you or undermine your decision Dushka. I only meant that I did not like you were injured."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 pm

May shrugged lightly. "It is odd though I have never really been stabbed before but I have been stabbed twice since I met you." She said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:40 pm

"I apologize Dushka. I wish I could stop that from happening..." The demon says, finishing cleaning her. He warns her with his eyes before he slowly lowers his head into her lap. "I'm sorry Dushka..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 pm

"It is all right I forgive you. It really wasn't your fault. The angel was evil and I doubt you could have stopped him if you wanted to." May said gently stroking his hair. "Why don't you call me by my name ever? You all ways refer to me as Dushka not by my name."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Nikran sighs, "Milhair called you May. I felt there was something off with him for one and did not wish to call you the same thing he did. Also names are very special things to use and have..." he says and takes a deep breath. "And Dushka means lovely or precious."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:54 pm

May let out a sigh. "Oh you are too sweet. You make me wonder if I should love you instead. I do enjoy your company and you are wonderful but I did fall in love with Mikhail before I knew you were there." She said with another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:05 am

Nikran laughs at this, "Ah Dushka. Love does not make sense. You will love who you love and I will love you no matter who you decide to have," he says, sounding completely honest. "Would you like me to return Mikhail now... he knows everything... or would you like me to stay for a while."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:09 am

"Whatever you would like but I don't want you to give your heart to me when I cannot give you mine. You will find another woman who will love you with all of her heart and you will live happily ever after I am sure. That is if she doesn't hit you with a stick for nearly giving her a heart attack." May said as she continued to stroke his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 am

Nikran chuckles and then sighs sadly, "Ah well. I suppose I will have to allow you to fall for Mikhail," he teases, sitting up and kissing her on the cheek. "I will see you again soon Dushka. Hopefully sometime soon I will see you in my own seperate body." he says and then suddenly Mikhail is in control, hugging May with Gusto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Provence   The Desert Provence - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Desert Provence
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: