Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 pm

(Last post moved from Tempest Lake)

Mottan smiles, "Well here I'm starting to lose my powers already," he says and quickly teleports them to Earthquake Lake.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 pm

"Then let us hurry." Akiko said. She took hold of his hand and lifted her shin in the air. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Mottan nods and looks around. After a moment of what seemed to be hard concentration for him, two horses come running from the horizon. "This'll speed it up for this first part of the journey." he says, also pulling a pack full of food and a pack full of money out of thin air.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:29 pm

"You shouldn't be using up your magic. I could have gotten us a horse with saggitarius' power." Akiko said with a small nod. She gently kissed his cheek. So when am I going to have to kick a god's butt?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Mottan chuckles, "First of all these are special horses bred for the area around Earthquake Lake. They can sense the tremors when the lake is about to open up and will avoid it no matter their rider. And it won't just be gods trying to stop us, and they won't be for a while. We have to worry about the natives."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 pm

"Are they that dangerous. Do they choose mates?" Akiko asked suriously. "How do they do so?" She just might have a way to distract them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 pm

"They can be dangerous. They're sworn protectors of Thyme and those in her palace. Each of the four lakes has their own protective natives. Here at Earthquake Lake the natives are 'Earth Denizens' or Those Who Live of the Earth. They can control rock, earth, mud, you name it. Yes they do choose mates. They don't have fate given mates however and hold a tournament once a year. Several villages live around the lake and once a year meet in the center of the lake where they hold a contest or sort of a dance. Those who can control the Earth the best and are the most graceful usually end up paired." Mottan says, pulling the pack on and swinging up onto his horse.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 pm

"Well as long as I don't have to flash anyone I will be happy." Akiko said with a small nod. She gently ran her fingers up his leg. "They sound protective but I don't know if they will be our worst fear on this trip." She said with a light nod. She closed her eyes and looked thoughtful. She could feel something. It was as if the Earth was speaking to her. She couldn't make out the words but she felt the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 pm

"Is something?" Mottan asks, sounding worried as he gently lifts her up and places her on the other horse. "If you don't wish to do this anymore..." he says, wishing to make her happy, no matter the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 pm

"No that's not it. I am fine. Let us continue." Akiko said with a light nod. She wrapped her arms around him and gently kissed his cheek. "Thank you for bringing me along." She murmured. He was so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Mottan smiles and kisses her gently, "My pleasure. I haven't made this journey since the new safeguards so this should be interesting." he says and kicks his horse in a trot, heading toward the lake. "Now the thing is we need four keys to get to the second step of the gauntlet. One key is in each Lake. In fact there are hundreds of keys in each lake, but each person can only take one. They try and take two without good reason, such as having two people in their party, and they're fried. So I could take two, because one would count for you. But if I tried to take three, bad things happen. The reason for so many keys is Thyme hopes the competition will get the keys and instead of just having to keep their keep safe they have to kill or somehow stop the others. That way less actually begin the journey."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 am

Akiko nodded showing that she understood. "Makes sense I supouse. Lead the way then. I will help you out as much as I can." She said and looked out at the area around them. "So how do we get this key?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 am

Mottan shrugs, "Last time at Earthquake Lake you had to fight through the natives to a large temple full of traps and get them. But she changes it or else people, or gods, become too good at them."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 am

Akiko looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well tell me when he get there. Or perhaps we will know when we get there." She said with a light nod. She laid back against him and her hand went to stroke him through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:11 am

Mottan groans, "You know, it's uncomfortable to ride the horse while you're doing that," he says, grasping her hand as he steers the horse gently. "Plus it's hard to concentrate," he says, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:15 am

"Who nees to concentrate?" Akiko purred. Her fingers gently rubbed his hand. "I just wanted you to losen up a little before we had to get to work. I thought you would enjoy it." She said with a smile. She licked him gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:17 am

Mottan shudders and the horse whinnies. "I hope that none of the natives stumble upon us. They'd welcome us into their tribe within moments," he says with a throaty, forced chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:20 am

"Wouldn't that be good? We could get the key if they had it. But I am sure it wouldn't be that easy." Akiko said with a light nod. She rubbed back against him gently. She felt a little lonely. As if she needed to be with him right then. It was an odd feeling.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:23 am

Mottan chuckles, "They'd bring us in as breeders and take any children we had away from us to raise as breeders as well. We'd be shunned from social activities and forbidden from leaving the village, or they'd kill us. Not pleasant. They've tried with me before." he says and kisses her cheek. Her lifts her up gently with one hand and settles her across his lap.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 am

"That doesn't sound too fun. Although I think being able to be with you all the time would be splended and you would be an excelent breeder. I just don't want it to be my whole life." Akiko said with a small smile. She laid her head on his shoulder and stroked her gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:29 am

Mottan smiles and kisses her forehead, guiding the horse steadily. "Yes... I suppose it would be nice. The first and only time they tried it with me they could get no reaction and so called me 'The Cold One'. Of course I did not tell them I was a god who could feel almost no emotions."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 am

"That's a shame for them I supouse. And why were you so emotionless? You would think it would be a different god." Akiko murmured gently running her fingers over his chest. "And I am sure I could repopulate the Earth with you." She murmured rubbing against him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 am

Mutton chuckles, "I'm sure you could, though gods have children less often than humans and other races. And I don't exactly know why I've been so emotionless. All I know is that it's like a fog and I'm not completely emotionless I just can't feel to the magnitude as others. I might feel worry but it's only a small thing that I can easily not think about. When Ammora came by I looked at her and felt the fog descending. When I looked at you it went away. In fact when the tribune was being held I felt nothing until you gave your speech." he murmurs, looking a bit frustrated and confused.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:06 am

"I guess I have a magical voice." Akiko said with a light shrug. "Perhaps I said something you agreed with or touched your soul. I am not sure. I didn't do anything on purpouse. So anything you feel is your own feelings. At least I hope so." She said with a light frown. She hoped they were his real feelings. For she certainly wouldn't be happy if he found them to not be real. Then she'd be alone again. Except for the twelve other women of course.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 am

Mottan smiles and kisses her cheek. "I'm sure they are," he murmurs, a tender look in his eyes as he wraps his arms around her and sets his chin on her shoulder, still guiding the horse. They come over a rise and soon see a small village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next