Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 pm

"What meal? I don't remember eating anything. Although if you are thinking what I am thinking then I have a different apitite to satisfy." Akiko murmured. She gently ran her fingers down his chest and cupped his through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Mottan groans but pulls away, setting her on the bed and disappearing out the door. After a minute he comes in carrying a tray of foods, sauces, and deserts with a grin and closes the door.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Akiko pouted slightly. "You're no fun. Every time I try to seduce you you find a way to distract me." She said and stuck her tongue out at him. Did he decide that he no longer wanted to sleep with her? Was he rejecting her?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Mottan stays silent but smiles. He sets the tray down next to their bed and pushes her back so she's laying down. He takes a crushed strawberry and sugar mixture and puts just a little where her collarbone is and licks it off. "Is this answer enough for you brave, beautiful Akiko?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Akiko let out a sound of surprise."What question?" She murmured pressing into his mouth. She didn't remember asking him a question. Although she might have had a few.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:14 pm

"According to your comment you believed that I didn't want you. I have no idea why you would think that though. You can feel proof that I do." Mottan says, pulling her hand downward.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:18 pm

"I never said that out loud." Akiko said panting lightly. She let out a light sound when she felt him through his pants. He really did want her. She stroked him gently and cupped him. "I want you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Mottan smiles, "It's one of the perks of having a god as your lover, Akiko. I may not know exactly your thoughts but I can read you fairly well," he murmurs, licking up her neck, "And right now I know your aching so I will do my best to rectify that." he murmurs, eyes bright and a golden brown color.

(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Akiko slept well that night but had odd dreams all the while. In the dream everything was bright and warm. She could harldy see a thing but she could hear. A voice was calling out to her. "Sister, come to me my little sister. I've missed you. Please come to me." She noticed a hand reach for her. She made a reach for it but it vanished and she woke up. She sat up with a start then gently rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Mottan sits up, looking worriedly at Akiko. "Are you alright Akiko?" he asks gently, pulling her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:34 pm

"I'm fine. I just had a weird dream." Akiko said with a light nod. She laid her head on his shoulder. "It was so strange. And if it is true then I have a sister." She said thoughtfuly. "I wonder who she is."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Mottan raises his eyebrow and kisses her cheek. "I don't know. Perhaps you do but maybe you were thinking of the story of the Earth Goddess."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Akiko shook her head lightly. "If I had there would have been a brother and I would have seen Thyme or something. My dreams are often real. Some times they are of the future and other times they are someone wanting my help. She called out to me. She asked me to come to her. Only I don't know where she is. I guess I will have to sort it out after we visit Thyme."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Mutton looks at her carefully and then nods, "Ok. As long as you're ok. Would you like to start our journey for the rift or sleep some more?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:58 pm

"I guess we can start. We just have to get dressed first." Akiko said with a light nod. She slid off the bed before she stood. She then went about gathering her clothing. She dressed herself and pouted lightly. Why didn't he believe her? She wouldn't have told him if it was just about the story. He was not very considerate of her feelings. He could have at least found a nicer way to say it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Mottan sighs and moves up behind Akiko, wrapping his arms around her and setting his chin on her shoulder. "What's wrong Akiko? You tensed up. What did I say that hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:04 pm

"It is nothing. You just could have put it a little nicer when you said you didn't believe me. I little beliving would be nice." Akiko said pouting lightly. She ignored his arms as she continued to dress. He was not good with emotions. No wonder he had been without.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:08 pm

"Akiko..." Mottan murmurs, pulling her hands away from what she was doing to hold them. "I didn't mean to say I didn't believe you. I do, though I admit I'm slightly unsure about it. If you say most of your dreams are real, then perhaps you have a sister who is looking for you. But I did not know that most of your dreams were real until *after* I said you were probably thinking of the Earth Goddess..." he murmurs, kissing her neck once, gently. "I apologize if I'm not good with these things."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:12 pm

"You didn't even ask." Akiko said gently poking him. "You really aren't. This might be why you were not given stronge emotions. You just cannot be trusted with them." She gently pinched his cheek and pulled gently. "It's all right though my little Morran. I still like you even though you are inexperienced."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Mottan chuckles, "I'm pretty sure that isn't why I was lacking emotions. I haven't been lacking emotions for *most* of my life but *all* of my life. So how would anyone know whether I would handle them well or not. And you try going thousands of years without emotions and then handle them as if you've always had them." he teases.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 pm

"Maybe someone could see the future and predicted this outcome. But I said it was fine my little Mottan. Besides I am dealing with new emotiones as well. You make me feel things I have ever felt." Akiko said with a smile. She pinched both of his cheeks gently and pulled. "So are we going to get going soon?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Mottan smiles, "Yes I suppose we will. As soon as we're dressed and we've eaten a large breakfast. And make sure to eat a large one. We want to save our rations if we can."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Akiko nodded lightly and pulled her dress up. She slipped into her shoes before she was out the door. "To the food. Since we didn't really eat last night. I am not going to call what you did with the food is not considered having a meal."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Mottan chuckles, slipping into some clothes and follows after her. "I quite enjoyed it though and I know you did as well," he says and sits down at the table, eating the breakfast that had already been laid out for them.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:36 pm

"I did enjoy it but that doesn't stop me from being hungry." Akiko said with a small nod. She went about eating her breakfast as well. She felt very hungry. She had mostly been spending energy with him and that used a lot of energy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Once breakfast is finished Mottan stands and grabs their stuff, moving out of the caverns to attach the bags to the horses. He comes back down quickly for Akiko. "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next