Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Niklas growls against her neck and licks her neck, soothing the bite. He rubs against her some more and curls up in her lap, licking her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Sitka smiled as she gently stroked him. She shifted so he would be more comfortable. "Feel free to cuddle with me all you want."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Niklas growls in a pleasant way and rubs his nose against her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Sitka let out a small sound of surprise when she felt his wet nose againt her stomach. "What are you doing there my wolf?" She asked looking at him with a raised eye brow. She didn'r move her hand from him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 pm

"Bairns," he growls, rubbing his snout against her stomach. He then moves and snuggles his snout against her hand.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Sitka looked down at her stomach. "There's a baby in there?" She asked in surprise. She gently rubbed him with her hand. "So when am I going to get the human Niklas back?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Wolf Niklas looks up at her and barks, licking her cheek before shifting back to human form. "Sitka." he murmurs, pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Sitka hugged him back tears gathering in her eyes. "Niklas, I am so glad you are all right. I was so worried about you. I didn't want her to hurt you so I tried to make it seem like I was dead so she wouldn't feel the need to kill you. I am sorry to have worried you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 pm

"Ah lass... don't do that again lass. I thought you were... gone forever," Niklas says, almost digging his claws into his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 pm

"I would never leave you like that my love. I only wanted to save you not hurt you." Sitka said gently kissing him. "So before when you were in wolf form were you trying to say that there is a baby in me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Niklas nods, "Bairn, not sure how many though," he says and picks her up in his arms, "Gorgeous woman... joy of my life."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Sitka smiled at him. "I had no idea we were going to have a baby. I don't have mad pixie power like Zaria does. I can't wait to raise a lovely child with you." She said gently nuzzling his neck. "I hope I have a baby who is as wonderful as their father. And perhaps as good looking as well."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Niklas suddenly holds her really close and twirls her around. "I am going to throw you the largest baby shower ever. And if you wish I'll throw you the most beautiful wedding ever,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Sitka smiled at him and gently kissed his cheek. "That would be wonderful and I am sure my mother will be overjoyed. She's been waiting for it since I became a woman."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:25 pm

"Shall we go find her and inform her that she will soon me a grandmother?" Niklas says, placing a hand on her stomach and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 pm

"I think it can wait. Right now I just want to spend time with you. I need a little time when someone isn't trying to hurt you and you're not trying to hurt someone else." Sitka said nuzzling against his neck. She gently placed a kiss on his neck. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm

"Ah such beautiful words. I love ye too, my mate. My beautiful mate that I doona deserve." Niklas says and pins her against the wall, kissing her like the world was ending and this was their last moment.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 pm

"You know it." Sitka said with a small smile. She let out a small sound and kissed him back. She moved closer to him wrapping her legs around his waist. Her arms went around his neck to pull him even closer.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Niklas carries her off to their bedroom, barely making it inside the door before he rips off his shirts and kisses her again.

(Time skip!)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Sitka woke to find herself snuggled against Niklas. Her head on his chest with her arms slightly wrapped around him. It was such a nice place to be. She wasn't sure she really wanted to get up. She nuzzled aainst his chest with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Niklas chuckles and runs his hand through her hair, "Good morn lass. How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 pm

"I had a wonderful sleep for I shared it with the most wonderful man I have ever met. You gave me a wonderful night and I hope to share many more with you." She smiled and lightly licked his navel.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Niklas shudders, "Moon, you have a wicked tongue," he groans, still stroking her hair like she was the most precious thing ever.

(When he says 'Moon' it's like the werewolf version of 'God')
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 pm

"Well there must be a reason you are all ways so eager to get in bed with me." Sitka said continuing to lick his navel. "I can't help myself you are delicious. I can't help but love you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Niklas grins, "That's very good lass. If you *could* help it I'd be very disappointed. I certainly must be a wonderful mate, eh lass?" he asks, teasing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 pm

"Yes you most certainly are. And it would be a shame if we were able to control it. Then it wouldn't be so wonderful." Sitka said gently rubbing gainst him almost like a kitten or perhaps a puppy seeing as wolves might not like cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: