Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 pm

"Yes you most certainly are. And it would be a shame if we were able to control it. Then it wouldn't be so wonderful." Sitka said gently rubbing gainst him almost like a kitten or perhaps a puppy seeing as wolves might not like cats.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:45 pm

"So lass..." Niklas says, pulling out a black velvet box and opening it to show a stunning emerald ring, "Would ye like to marry me?" he asks, fear in his eyes strangely enough.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Sitka gave him a bright smile. "Of course I would love to marry you." She said snuggling closer against him. "I can't believe it took you so long to ask, silly man. I love you so why wouldn't I wish to marry you?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Niklas breathes a sigh of relief and slips the ring on her finger, "It's a difficult question to ask lass. It would be so easy for ye tae reject me," he says, his fingers tightening on her for a moment before he relaxes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:02 am

"Oh poo there is no chance that I wouldn't wish to marry you." Sitka said pressing her kiss to his cheek. She gently trailed her lips down his front. Trailing her tongue along as well.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 am

"And I thought witches were the ones who were magic," Niklas says, grinding his teeth together to keep from biting her again. It was a weird urge he kept getting. A werewolf thing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 am

"Oh I'm not magic I just know what you like." Sitka said with a smile. She nipped him lightly as she continued his way down his front.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 am

"Ah lass. As much as I'm enjoying this, and believe me I am," he says, gritting his teeth and grabbing her hair gently, "I think perhaps it's time to inform your mother before me get too distracted and lay in bed for a week."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:26 am

Sitka let out a small whimper her tongue lolling out lightly almost in a wolf like way. She sighed and sucked her tongue back in. "Fine we can go bug my mother. Although I wouldn't mind staying in bed all week."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:30 am

"I'm sure we can arrange that lass," Niklas says and swings her up into his arms, quickly putting some clothes on her and himself. "Plus we need to help plan Zaria and Azrael's wedding and get our own planned."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:40 am

"I know we do but that doesn't mean I have to perfer to do it instead of being here with you. I supouse Zaria and I can help each other out. We're good at causing mischif." Sitka said with a smile. She gently placed a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:44 am

Niklas groans, "Of course you are..." he says and curses playfully, "I'll have to break you of that habit huh lass?" he says and finally sets her down outside of Zaria and Azrael's room and knocks.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:51 am

"No way it makes me fun. You wouldn't want to marry someone who is boring." Sitka said with a smile. She gently gave his bottom a squeez once he set her down. "I am perfect for you, no?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 am

"Definetly perfect," He says and turns to kiss her when Azrael opens the door, "Hello Sitka... brother," he says, barely containing his continued annoyance toward his brother.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:02 am

"Hey furry guy!" Sitka said with a bright smile. Zaria apeared behind her mate gently nudging him to the side.

"Sitka, it's good to see you. Congrats on the baby." She said sounding excited.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 pm

"Your mother killing ye of course! What else!? You'd look spectacular in a long white gown with jewels and your hair flowing about your shoulders and your belly rounded from our child," he says, drooling by the end of his speech.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:05 am

Txt roleplaying session for this thread on the Desert Province reserved post.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:30 am

A few days later Zaria and Sitka had been wandering down the halls discussing the wedding when Zaria let out a groan. Her hand flew to her stomach and her eyes grew wide. "The babies are coming." She gasped out and Sitka rushed over to suport her. She transported them to the doctor who had been helping with Zaria's pregnancy. The doctor looked up with a startled look. Sitka bit her lip lightly. She had to get Azrael down there. She went to the door and stopped a young werewolf.

"I need you to find Azrael and tell him that his mate is having her babies." Sitka said gently and smiled lightly when the young werewolf quickly dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 am

Azrael was working out in the exercise rooms when a young werewolf messenger bursts in, panting. "Yer mate is having her bairns sir!" he exclaims and before he's even finished with his message Azrael is out the door, sprinting down the hallway, he totally skips the stairs built into the rock and jumps down them, soon arriving at the room. "Zaria!?" he calls, rushing in and seeing her on the bed, immediately going to her side. "I'm here my love."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 am

Zaria gave him a light smile and gently took hold of his hand. She gave it a gentle squeez. She was glad he was there for she might need him.

A while later Sitka and the nurse came in with two beautiful little boys. Sitka handed Azrael the yougest son but the nurse hesitated. "I'm sorry ma'am but I think your baby has something wrong with him." Zaria frowned at her words.

"I doubt there is anything wrong with my baby. Just give me my baby." She said giving the nurse a look. With a sigh the woman came forward and gently placed the baby in Zaria's arms. She looked down at the baby and noticed that he had odd eyes. They changed colors. She tilted her head lightly then smiled. "What a beautiful little boy you are. Now what should we name you two?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Azrael takes a look at his two sons, a wondrous look on his face. "Your amazing Zaria... you gave us two handsome little boys." he murmurs, seeming stunned.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Zaria gave him a bright smile. "I didn't do it alone. I did have your help you know. They look as much like you as they do me. But now we have to think of names for our little joys." She said turning her smile to her two little boys. She couldn't believe they were actually hers. She would never have imagined that she could ever have something so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Azrael looks at his sons and smiles, "How about... Falkner(The Falconer or Falcon Handler in French) and... Sagar?(King in Hebrew)"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 pm

Zaria smiled at her sons. "Beware the might Falkner and Sagar sons of the werewolf prince and his vapire mate." She said and gently kissed her eldest son on the forehead. "Although which name goes to witch? I think my eldest son looks like a Falkner but what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Azrael smiles, "Yes, perhaps he does. Especially with those eyes." he says and tickles both sons lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 23 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: