Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Azrael smiles, "Yes, perhaps he does. Especially with those eyes." he says and tickles both sons lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 pm

"I think they're nice. They are all of our eye colors. Although we will all ways be able to tell them apart." Zaria said with a light smile. She lent over and gently kissed her younger son's forehead. He had lovely blue eyes and they both had a light layer of dark slightly curly hair on their little heads.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Azrael lays down next to Zaria, setting the boys on top of and in between them. "A wonderful family. No werewolf could ask for more..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

"I doubt anyone could ask for more. They are the most beautiful little babies ever." Zaria said with a small smile. She gently stroked Azrael's cheek. "I love you my little werewolf. Thank you for giving me these wonderful little gifts. And perhaps they will be little werewolves like their father."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 pm

"Perhaps they'll be a mixture between vampires and werewolves," Azrael grins.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:57 pm

"I think if they were vampires they would all ready have little fangs. I am sure they are born with them so they can feed." Zaria said gently inspecting their little mouths. "I don't see any fangs." She commented as one little boy sucked her finger into his little mouth and sucked on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:58 pm

"But they're part werewolf too. They wouldn't necessarily need fangs when they are born? And werewolf children look like human children when born." Azrael chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:04 pm

"I guess well shall just have to wait and see. They are special babies and no matter what they are we will love them unconditionaly." Zaria said and smiled at her lovely little boys. They truly were wonderful little gifts.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:14 pm

"Of course we will," Azrael rumbles and plays with his son's hands.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:32 pm

"They look tired. I can't imagine why I was the one doing a lot of the work." Zaria said with a light hearted smile. She gently kissed one of their chubby little baby cheeks. "I never thought they would look so much like you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Azrael chuckles, "What can I say?" he teases and lifts them both up. "I think it's time for them to go to bed," he says and gently lowers them into their wooden cradle with soft blankets for cushioning. "Did you know I carved this cradle?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:54 pm

"It's beautiful. You are talented." Zaria said giving him a bright smile. She watched her lovely little boys curl up beside each other and fall fast asleep. "I am sure they will be good friends through their lives. Now come back here and be with me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Azrael sighs theatrically, "If I must you fish wife," he groans and drags his feet, his eyes sparkling while he does it. Finally he grins and picks her up, flipping her over and laying on the bed with her on top.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 pm

Zaria smiled at him. "You're such a silly little werewolf. But I love you like no other. I'm glad you turned out to be my mate." She said gently kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:18 pm

"I'm glad that you did as well," He whispers and holds her close, nuzzling her shoulder gently. "You mean so much to me and you've given me so much..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Zaria smiled and bit his shoulder gently. Not in a feeding bite but one that almost mimicked the one he had used to claim her. "I love you so much. You have given me as much as I have given you. We really were ment to be."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 am

Azrael looks at her over his shoulder and smiles, "I guess we are huh?" he says and turns, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am

"I think your adorable little sons over their are proof of that." Zaria said gently nuzzling his neck. "And just think soon your brother and Sitka are going to have a little joy as well. I doubt you will ever have to worry about him hurting someone else again."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 am

Azrael sighs, "I suppose I have tae be nice tae him now, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 am

"You should be but I'm not going to force you to. I just think that it is better when family gets along. You re pretty much stuck with him forever as well." Zaria said and gently kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

"Unless they move away...." Azrael says, "But that's unlikely,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 am

"Oh don't be so mean. He happens to be mated to my best friend and I would rather not have to lose her because you're mad at your brother. So suck it up." Zaria said giving him a look. "I hope you don't teach our little boys to hold grudges like you do."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 am

"I'm sure if either of them acts up the other one will knock some sense into them," Azrael chuckles, "I should have done that to my brother earlier. Or hid the alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:48 am

"They will be good brothers and I am sure that any trouble they get into will be together. It's just a family thing. You're drawn together even when you're mad at each other. My brothers and I fought all the time but when we had to we stuck together and were unstopable." Zaria said with a small nod. She gently walked her fingers down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 am

Azrael grabs her fingers, brings them up to his mouth, and kisses them, smiling while looking in her eyes. "By the way, how is your brother do you think?"

(We need to bring them back in...)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 am

"I hope he is all right. And I hope he hit it off with his lady friend. I should send word to him about the babies tough. He would probably like to visit them." Zaria said with a small nod. She shivered when she felt his lips on her fingers.

(Do you want me to just post for Lock on my next reply?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 24 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: