Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 am

"I hope he is all right. And I hope he hit it off with his lady friend. I should send word to him about the babies tough. He would probably like to visit them." Zaria said with a small nod. She shivered when she felt his lips on her fingers.

(Do you want me to just post for Lock on my next reply?)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 am

(Yes please)

"Perhaps that's a good idea," Azrael mutters, licking the tips of her fingers gently, he then kisses the ring on her finger gently. "I'm so glad you'll be my wife soon,"

(We also need to actually have a wedding soon xD)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:10 am

"So am I. You might only have to wait one more day. I just have to get my dress finished. Sitka wanted to finish it after I had the babies. She thought it would be quicker and less of a hassle for me if I wasn't tired and over sensitive due to the pregnancy. So you'll just have to get a group ready for set up." Zaria said with a small nod. She bit her lips trying not to moan when he licked her fingers. He was so wonderful.

-------

Lock woke to find himself snuggled against his beautiful elven beauty in the bed of an inn where they had been having their little adventure. He smiled to himself and gently nuzzled his face against ehr hair. She had such a wonderful scent.

(I kind of forgot her name.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am

(Aleana. Don't worry I had to look it up too xD)

Azrael grins, "Ye like that aye? I can't wait to ravish ye in yer dress," he says, voice wickedly deep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:21 am

Zaria let out a laugh. "I hope you can wait until our guests are all gone. I think our families would be very startled if we started oing at it in front of them. And I am sure you will look wonderful in a tux and I will enjoy taking it off you." She said with a seductive purr. She gently wrapped her legs around him. "I think little Azrael is happy to see me. He is certainly up to the occasion." She said with a smile as she rubed against him slightly.

(Well you kind of have to post for her.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 am

(Sorry. Blonde moment xD)

Azrael growls, his eyes turning blue. "Careful Zaria. Your playing with fire," he teases and grabs hold of her hips.

(Did it again. Let me quick add it.)

Aleana looks over at Lock, "Good morning..." she says. "So what's on the agenda for today?"

Last edited by Tessa on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 am

"I like playing with fire. It seems to be very rewarding. Besides you like it when I do." Zaria said with a seductive smile. She ran her fingers down his front. "Come on Azrael you know you want it."

------

"You mean I actually have to have a plan? I was planning on just keeping you in bed with me all day. It seemed like a pretty good idea to me." Lock said with a small smile. He trailed kisses down her arm.

Last edited by Moon-cookie on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 am

"Of course I do," Azrael says and rips his shirt off, grinning at her. He watches her lips for a moment before growling wolfishly and kisses her forcefully.
~~~
Aleana chuckles, "I suppose it's a good plan. Though we have to get back sometime," she says, kissing his chest.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Zaria let out a small sound as she kissed him back and moved closer to him. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer. "I love you, Azrael." She said kissing all over his face.

-----

"We should but by the time we get going Zaria will get in contact with me and tell me the good news of her babies. We have a good connection ad I can tell all ready. Would you like to meet some lovely little babies?" Lock asked raising an eye brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Azrael grins, "Of course ye do lass. As much as I love you,"
~~
Aleana frowns, "I suppose although I have no experience with children."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Zaria gave him a smile. "I am glad you do. It is wonderful that you love me as much as I love you or we really would be in a pickle. Will you make love to me now?"

------

"You'll be fine. I will show you everything you need to know." Lock said with a light smile. He nuzzled herneck lightly. He kissed up her neck tailing his tongue after.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Azrael smiles, "Of course lass,"
(time skip)
~~~
Aleana chuckles, "I don't plan on having children anytime soon but ok," she says and secretly says to herself 'never with you'

(I think I'm going to have her betray him after he falls in love with her so he chases after her and finally makes her love him or something. So the suspense lasts longer. But only if you ok it.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Zaria woke to find herself snuggled up against Azrael. Her head was on his chest and her arm was wrapped around him. She nuzzled against him and gently lapped the salt from his skin.

-----

"Now who said I wanted to have children? I just want to make love to you." Lock said gently nibbling across her jaw.

(It's fine.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Azrael sighs and pulls Zaria closer, exposing his neck. "Breakfast time for you?"
~~~
Aleana smiles, "No one did. Just saying. Though I don't mind the idea of you ravishing me often,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:03 pm

"I wasn't really asking for food but it has been a while." Zaria said. She licked his neck gently and sank her fangs into his neck. She feed from him gently until she was full.

-----

"Oh so you only like me for my body? You're not interested in me at all?" Lock asked pulling away from her. He raised an eye brow not sure why she would feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Zrael chuckles, "I know you didn't ask but I enjoy feeding you."
~~~
Aleana chuckles, "I never said I wasn't interested in you as a person silly. Just saying i love to make love to you," she lies but says it very convincingly and wasn't actually lying either.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:17 pm

"You do a very good job of it." Zaria murmured as she pulled away from his neck. She gently kissed the place where she had bitten him. "I am glad you are willing to feed me. Most people are disgusted by the thought."

-----

Lock's frown deepened. "I can tell that you don't really mean it. You were all over me taking you to bed but you were rather against me taking you home with me for something more. You really just want my body don't you? I can't believe this." He said getting up from the bed. He gathered his close scowling.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Aleana sighs, "Fine. You force my hand." she says and claps. Suddenly Geilinorian soldiers rush in and grab him and Aleana stands. "I had hoped to let you have a happy memory before your execution but I guess not. I now know where the werewolves are hiding and we've capturing the king of the pixies and queen of the vampires. Both of your murdering cultures will be killed. The Geilinorians told me all about how your races killed innocents." she says, obviously not knowing the Geilinorians had lied to her. "Sorry Lock... If you hadn't killed those innocents... I could have loved you." she says and walks out.
~~~
azrael smiles and begins to speak when he hears screaming in the halls.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 pm

"You stupid hag you don't know anything!" Lock cried enraged. He couldn't believe she was goig to have his sister killed. What about her children. He growled the sound harsh and strange from his throat. "You won't kill my sister I won't let you!" His pixie form flickered and large canine teeth apeared in his mouth and claws on his hand. In the place of the pixie king was a great beast. He let out a roar and ripped through the gaurds. How dare they even think of hurting his sister. He then went to hunt down the cause of the problem. He had wanted to kep her and now he was going to have to kill her. He would not allow her to hurt his family.

-----

Zaria sat up blinking. "What's going on?" She asked worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Aleana runs through the forest, hiding her scent easily and her tracks as well. She was sad for him even though she thought he was a killer.
~~~
azrael jumps up and grabs his sons, handing them to Zaria and opening a secret escape door. "They've found us. Go. I'll keep them off you guys and follow after if I can," he says a kisses her, "I love you,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Lock growled as he noticed her scent was gone. Oh well he wasn't following her scent he was following her life force. She couldn't hide that from him even if she were dead. He paused as he caught sight of her. He let out a roar and pounced one her taking her to the ground. He snarled practically foaming at the mouth. She deserved to die he should kill her right now. How come he couldn't bring himself to? He couldn't possibly still like her.

------

Zaria quickly pulled her clothing on and took hold of her two sons. "All right, but make sure you find Sitka. She's around here some where. She can just transport herself out and you and Niklas if need be. I will meet her at her parents place. There is no way the gaurds can get there. You can move all the werewolves there. Wolf has family here and would be happy to help. I will see you soon my love." She said before she quickly dashed off into the tunnle to save her sons.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Aleana's eyes widen and she pulls out a knife, slashing at him but aiming for non-vital areas. "Get off me! I won't let you murder me like those innocents and my family!" she growls, still not able to inflict mortal wounds.
~~~
Azrael nods and shifts, attacking the police and fighting his way to Sitka.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Lock let out a growl and changed back to his human form. "I have never killed anyone who was innocent. But what do you know you believe anything a bunch of predjudice idiots say. I will not let you kill my sister and her two little babies. What have those babies ever done to you? They were just born you stupid selfish hag. I can't believe I fell for you. I was willing to give you everything I have and you go after my family. What man would be stupid enough to want to be with you?" He growled once more and shifted back. He knocked her out and quickly went to help him sister.

------

Zaria bit her lip gently as she made her way through the passage ways. Her sons were quiet as if they knew that they needed to be. She was so happy that they weren't going to cry. She wasn't sure her nerves could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Aleana feels his fist hit her jaw and feels the bones shatter. Her bones were extraordinarily soft because the Geilinorians had tested a drug on her when she was genetically engineered, although she doesn't know this. And then everything goes dark for her.
~~~
azrael finally finds Sitka and Niklas. Niklas is, of course in wolf form and in a killing rampage at the thought of his mate hurt.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Lock charged into the caves killing any gaurd in his way. He was huge in his beast form he was the size of a giant's lap pet. And he was insanely strong. So it didn't take him long to make his way to Azrael. "Is Zaria safe?" His beast asked. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if anything had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Azrael nods, eyes just barely sane. "She and our sons are running in the escape tunnels. There is a secret entrance to them in our chambers. Go catch up to her and make sure their safe. I promised her I'd get Sitka and Niklas and the other werewolves out. Please make sure they are safe," Azrael says, his eyes begging Lock silently before he turns and attacks the guards, ripping through them easily.
~~~
Aleana wakes within seconds of after he hit her jaw. She shifts it and instantly it fuses back and heals perfectly. She pulls out her swords and runs after him silently, her scent absolutely gone and her eyes blank. All the testing done on her had made her the perfect killing machine. After being taken down she could heal from most wounds, even mortal ones, in minutes. And with adrenaline surges her mind shuts down and her mission is all she can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 25 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: