Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Modern World   Modern World EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Basic Information
- Present Day
- Le Conseil is secret
- War between two factions

Main Cities: Paris, New York, Washington, Boston, Seattle, Ottawa, Cairo, Athens, Berlin, New Delhi, Rome, Jerusalem, Moscow.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Name: Isabella Hurachi
Species: Humankein
Era: Modern
Appearance: Black hair which goes to her hips. She has striking ice blue eyes which seem abnormal. Her facial structure is sharp with high cheekbones. Her skin is a dark brown and seems firm. She has a rather thin figure but is leanly muscled. Taller than average with long legs and arms. Has a somewhat Native American look to her.
Armor: When wearing armor she goes with lightweight, black dragon hide.
Weapons: She has two scimitars that strap onto her thighs. One is black and seems to have a strange liquid coating it. The other is golden and sometimes lights on fire. She also carries a black pistol in her boot and occasionally a black bow and arrows.
Clothing: Tends to wear leather pants and a halter top of some sort.
Powers: She can see into other dimensions and has other abilities pertaining to her eyes.
Abilities: Agility, heightened sense
Pets: None
Short History: Unknown
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Name: Johnathan Metatron Albion Raphel
Species: Dark Arkangel
Rank: Le Conseil Elder [Cosmic, one of the non-permanently taken places]
Appearance: Modern World BlackWings
Personality: No one's ever bothered recording it if they've bothered to analyze it.
Armor: None. Never needed any.
Weapons: A double bladed naginata [think large curved scimitar blades on a long staff] that helps channel his magic.
Clothing: Aside from the clothes in the pic, just remarkably similar clothes with slightly different cuts and shades of violet and black.
Powers: He was born with the ability alter gravity and distort space/time towards his desires. He can't go too far back in time/space without literally physically breaking into pieces.
Abilities: Like all other Arkangels [dark or not], he can manifest things made of Raw Creation material but he mostly focuses on more destructive and darkness based magic like the other Dark variety Arkangels. He can't use the healing or 'Light' type spells too much, if at all, without being burned. Literally.
Pets: None.
Short History: Not much is known about him, if anything, besides his relatively recent joining Le Conseil. Everyone thinks he's from Heaven or Hell but they're just guessing as best they can, given a serious lack of information.
Other: He does have a fondness for the fairer gender but, while he's had a few encounters, he's kept himself more distant when it comes to real relationships as a matter of courtesy and kindness since he figures he won't be around too long anyway.

Name: Alex Romulus Lupin
Species: Werelupo
Appearance: 6 foot 11 inches tall with short black hair cut military style and short sideburns. He's relatively muscular with tanned skin and sea blue eyes in his human form. In werewolf form, he's just an inch taller, his muscles with more 'meat' to them, his body covered in black fur, a tail, and a snout in place of his mouth and nose, a pair of wolf ears on top of his head. His eyes remain the same.
Personality: He doesn't talk much so not much is known about his personality.
Armor: None.
Weapons: Aside from his fangs and claws, none.
Clothing: Aside from a black T-shirt and some cameoflauge style cargo pants, nothing.
Powers: High speed regeneration and healing.
Abilities: Higher speed, strength, reflexes, and senses.
Pets: None.
Short History: Like his personality, not much is known about his history. He doesn't speak about it or remember it.
Other: He likes chocolate.

Last edited by Skeleton Jack Peach on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 am

Character Biography

Name:Kiny
Species:pixie
Era:Modern
Appearance:average height and thin.long white blond hair that hits the middle of her back.bright green eyes
Personality: she likes fading into the background and not being noticed.
Armor: never has had a need for any.
Weapons: none
Clothing: usually jeans, shirt and sweater.
Powers: She is very quick.
Abilities: affinaty for lightning.
Pets: a miniature black piglet
Short History:unknown. she can't remember anything from before 2 years ago
Other:
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 am

Isabella bowed before the elders, her hair forming a dark halo around her head. They had brought her here for an assignment. They were going to assign her and four others to a team that would hunt down and take out criminals. Currently the elders were deciding who should be the leader of their squad.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 pm

As the other elders discussed the matter of who should be the leader, Johnathan looked down at Isabella, a neutral expression on his face. In all honesty, he didn't care. But how the hell could you after 15000 years with phenominal powers?
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Kiney looked around the large room. The elders summuned her here and to join a team but she had no expeirance with any sort of fighting. She perfered to blend in and go unoticed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Isabella stood and looked at the other woman here whom the elders were considering putting on the squad. She frowned deeply as she looked over the other two people. "Aînés, I humbly ask why it is that there is no other person here for the squad?"

A tall white haired woman stood from the end of the semicircle of elders. "The council of elders has determined that this squad shall be of four with your leader being one of our own."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Now this was unexpected. Maybe even unprecedented. Johnathan would've opened his mouth to verbalize his beliefs but knew better so he kept quiet, waiting for them to finish. He could hold his water until then, if nothing else. Thought it did have him pretty worried.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Who could it be?[i] Kiney wondered. She looked at all the ellders trying to see who could possiblely be their leader. She could not see any of the tracking down criminals.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:17 pm

The white haired woman looked over at the other elders and nodded. "Very well. Do the four of you agree to be part of this squad? Your job will be to hunt down and kill those who have broken the laws of Le Conseil. There will be an official swearing in where each of you will recieve your individual duties. We will decide which of us will be your leader after you agree."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Johnathan felt a modicum of pity for them since it seemed like a mission they'd never return from. And, to be honest, he never did care much about the matter of traitors since they'd turned their backs on something good and chosen to lead a life that wasn't only risky but most likely to end with their sudden, swift deaths.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Kiney took a deep breath as she bowed low. "I agree," she answered as bravely as she could, "I swear to up hold Le Conseil and find the ones who do not or have not." She stood up and looked straight at the Elders.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Isabella bowed her head and spoke in a strong tone, "I, as well, agree to uphold the laws of Le Conseil and track down those who refuse to make the same vow." The white haired woman nodded as the other two bowed and pronounced their loyalty. "You all are dismissed for the time being. Go, join together and learn of each other. Your leader will be sent to you in time."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Johnathan sighed ever so slightly. More people off to kill and be killed. How boring. He never really liked battles. He prefered comfortable ease and the occasional woman in his bed. But that was to be expected, given that he was often tired or bored with things.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Kiney started over to the three other people. None of them seemed familier to her. One woman inpaticular kind of scared her. The woman was tall and had extremely blue eyes. Her dark hair flowed down to her waist and made her eyes more unsettling. "uh Hi I'm Kiney"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Isabella looked at Kiney and raised an eyebrow. "Good evening. My name is Isabella. You are?" she asked, her voice just as cold as her eyes were. One of the other squad mates, a blonde guy, smiled at Kiney in a friendly way.

The white haired woman sat again and a dark skinned male leaned forward. "Pray tell why we are putting one of our own in charge of this squad. This is unprecedented," the male growled unhappily. His name was Hetar, Elder of Fire.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:25 pm

"I agree with Hetar. This is without base. It's never been done by the Conseil before, even in rumor or fable. Why would we risk the life of an Elder when we might not even find a fitting replacement for them if they fall?" Johnathan said, speaking up for the first time that session. The very thought of risking one of their own irritated him no end.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:46 pm

"I belive that maybe sending one of their own would ensure our squads sucess." Kiney spoke up, feeling that her opinion mattered simply because she would be risking her life. The shear fact that the Elders were selfish enough to object angered her. The people that respected them risked their lives everyday.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Isabella chuckled and nodded, "Very well. I realize that it is not very fair. But we are not equals with them. If we refused they would just find others who would not," she admitted, frowning. "So what is your speciality?"

The white haired woman stood and glared at Johnathan. "This squad will be a new thing for all the people under Le Conseil. It will be a revolution against our enemies. Considering your objection to this idea, Johnathan, I nominate you for the position."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 pm

"I refuse. As i have said, what if the representative were to die in the line of duty? The balance would be upset and we can't have that. You of all people should know what it's like to have the balance thrown out of whack. Utter madness. Besides, surely there's a better person than i to go on this mad little venture. I nominate the Elder of Water. She's got the proper personality for this and a better skill set." Johnathan was a very apathic person most of the time and rarely spoke during Conseill meetings unless he had to so it was a bad idea to get on his bad side, let alone get him to speak too much.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:33 pm

"Uh beside afinaty for lightning. I am very quick. I was surprised when I was summoned. " Kiney answered Issabella. She did not seem as scary now. " what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 pm

"I'm an assassin. I can also see into people in... many different ways. I move in quick and fast and take our enemies out. How about the rest of you?" She turned back toward the other two and frowned deeply. The blonde guy blushed and rubbed his head. "I'm a tech wiz. I also have quite a... knack with guns, electronics, and most techonologies."

The white haired woman growled and stepped forward, teeth all sharpening. "You have no ability to refuse if the other members of the council agree. If you can not survive against our enemies then what right do we have to send others against them?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:15 pm

"You know thrice as well as i do that my nomination is the better one. We want to defeat them, right? Then we should make sure they're completely dealt with and that any others get the message of not becoming traitors in the first place." Johnathan stood and stared at the white haired woman right in the eyes so she could see that he was speaking the truth and from experience. "Besides, if you're not willing to nominate yourself or the better choice, perhaps it's best if i leave so you all can keep this to yourselves." With that, he snapped his fingers, making the contract they'd forcibly bribed him into signing appear and his name disappear from it.

"I hope you know what you're doing. Because this is what you've caused just by reacting to someone speaking their mind." With that, he turned and teleported off.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 pm

So they had a tech whiz, an assassin, her, and no leader. " does anyone know who our leader could be?" she asked. She was not sure this was going to work or not. They needed a leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next