Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gracie

Modern World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 pm

So they had a tech whiz, an assassin, her, and no leader. " does anyone know who our leader could be?" she asked. She was not sure this was going to work or not. They needed a leader.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 am

Name: Alex Romulus Lupin
Species: Werelupo
Era: Modern
Appearance: 6 foot 11 inches tall with short black hair cut military style and short sideburns. He's relatively muscular with tanned skin and sea blue eyes in his human form. In werewolf form, he's just an inch taller, his muscles with more 'meat' to them, his body covered in black fur, a tail, and a snout in place of his mouth and nose, a pair of wolf ears on top of his head. His eyes remain the same.
Personality: He doesn't talk much so not much is known about his personality.
Armor: None.
Weapons: Aside from his fangs and claws, none.
Clothing: Aside from a black T-shirt and some cameoflauge style cargo pants, nothing.
Powers: High speed regeneration and healing.
Abilities: Higher speed, strength, reflexes, and senses.
Pets: None.
Short History: Like his personality, not much is known about his history. He doesn't speak about it or remember it.
Other: He likes chocolate.

(Posting as recent post for Tessy.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 am

Jurania, the Elder of Water, sighed and stood. "We will begin searching for a new elder to fill his position as soon as we can. However, first we must deal with the issue of the squad leader. If none of us will take the position then who will?"

The other guy, a tall guy with long black hair, stepped forward and frowned. "I think they'll find a leader for us. By the way I'm your brawn. The muscle. I work with swords or short range guns."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 am

Alex appeared, passing through the small group outside the Conseil chambers with a brisk pace, a clipboard tucked under one arm. He entered, closing the door behind him and moving over to Jurania. The armband on his left arm identified him as one of her division's lieutenants. "Milady," he whispered in a rough, quiet voice, bowing slightly before standing straight again. His face was very handsome, even with the subtle baby softness he retained and the small wedge mark on his right cheek. "I believe i have a solution for the current predicament. Since there's a pressing matter to choose a new Elder, i shall offer myself to go with this new team."
Back to top Go down
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:46 am

Kiny hoped the elders would pick a leader soon. She was getting anxious just standing around. standing around.~I wonder if anyone except me has ever been on a squad before.~
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:48 am

Jurania looked over at Alex and nodded slowly. "Very well. Alex has offered to become the squad leader. What say all of you?" she asked. The other elders assented slowly and then stood. "Bring in the rest of the squad."

A large man came out and looked down at the four squad mates. "The council is requesting your presence. Your leader has been chosen."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:51 am

Alex stood to attention, straight and rigid as a steel pole buried in the earth beside Jurania. His thoughts were a mystery to everyone around him but people did spread the rumor that he was just as aloof as Johnathan. He never confirmed or denied.
Back to top Go down
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Kiney fallowed the rest of the squad back into the room. Sheeeee noticed that there was a new man in the room. The same man who had hurried past them just minutes ago. Kiney took her place at one end and bowed politely before the elders.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 pm

The white haired woman once again stood, looking over the squad. "Aîné Juriana's lieutenant has volunteered to be your squad leader. I am sure you have all become aware of who you each are. To be sure, however, that you will work well as a squad you will have a training period and then a mock mission. If you survive these tests then you will be considered a squad and will go through the formal ceremony."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Alex seemed to appear in front of the squad, having pulled off a speedy leap into place. "You have my assurance, ma'am, that we will not fail. If we do somehow fail, you shall not be troubled by this humble one's face anymore."
Back to top Go down
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Kiney took in the new squad leader. He was extremely tall his black hair was cut in a military style. She thought as far back as she could remember, about 2 years.it seemed as if she had seen this man before. She could not place him though.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 pm

The white haired woman dimished them as the Elders filtered out of the room. Isabelle yawned and stretched her arms. "That was infinitly boring... Let's go train I suppose. That would be more interesting..." she muttered. The nerdy guy blushed and looked a bit frightened of Isabella. The big guy with the swords and clubs just grinned.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Alex turned on the spot and began marching out once the Elders were enough away, gesturing for the rest of the squad. "Come on, then. I need to see what you got if i'm to be leading. Training will do that nicely."
Back to top Go down
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 am

Kiney ran to catch up with the leader. "Hey, wait we don't even know your name. If your going to be our leader at least tell ..." she was cut off when she ran smack into a wall, falling on her back. ~ great ~ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 am

Isabella chuckled when she saw Kiney run into the wall. "Wow..." she murmured. The nerdy guy offered her his hand. "Hey. Be careful," he murmured kindly. "By the way, my name is Josh." The large man shook his head and kept walking. "So. You're our new leader huh?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 am

"Well, not until those bureaucratic formalities are done. I should know, had to do a lot of them by hand without help." Alex shrugged. "Besides, we don't know for sure just yet if this'll work out. If it doesn't, well, you did hear me pretty much promise to disappear somehow."
Back to top Go down
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:26 pm

" thanks" Kiney mummbled as she took josh's hand. what a great way to start out. running into a wall, wonderful. she threw Isabella her best glare aqnd continued walking. This was going to be harder than she thought and she thought it was going to be hard in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Isabella chuckled and drew her two scimitar's slowly. "So... what practices are you going to have us run through, boss? I'm the assassin, she's the stealth girl, he's the nerd, and he's your brute force bar bouncer."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 pm

"Well, you'll see in a moment." Alex threw his shirt aside once they were in one of the many training rooms and stood in the middle, looking back at them. "Ok, try hitting me with your best non-lethal attack. No holding back on it, either. I need to know how good you are."
Back to top Go down
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Kiney had no clue how she attack. She she stood there for a second everyone staring at her.Kiney ran up beside the leader, kicked the back of his knees and sprinted back to her spot be fore he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern World   Modern World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2