Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:57 pm

'Yeah so does my brother. It's not very specific and I kind of figured that when you insisted on going for a bloody marathon last night." Kaori said and pouted lightly. He was not the most expressive man out there. "Put me down." She said in a way that didn't sound commanding.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Erik growls, tightening his hold on her. His eyes turn a swirling silver-black and he bites on her neck again, a little harder. "No. Your mine. Mine forever. My love and only mine."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:04 pm

"then why didn't you just say so? Jeez I have to make you mad to get the answers out of you. Now that it's settled to the bedroom. Let's go." KAori said and gently patted his behind.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Erik freezes and makes an odd sound, releasing her gently. He has a look of horror on his face as he steps away. "I attacked you..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:09 pm

"No you didn't. You might have bitten me a little but I don't even have a mark." Kaori said gently feeling the place where he had bitten her. "Do you just look for problems? Because no matter where I turn you are pulling me close when I don't want it or pushing me away when I want you. You are horrible." She said before she stomped away to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Erik follows silently after her until her speaks. "Kaori... shapeshifters live in fear of the day they become too possessive. No matter what we're possessive of. Our mates, our families, our land. Most shifters only cross the line when they become possessive of our mates. I've seen male shifters who were always loving of their mates become possessive and hurt their mates, cause them to cry, when they became possessive..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:17 pm

"Well I guess it doesn't matter now. For I am not letting you back into this bed. Have fun sleeping on the couch." Kaori said. She climbed into the bed, rolled over, and pulled the blankets over her. "Now leave me alone if you only want to hurt me. I don't want you to keep telling me these horrible things especially today. I'm tired of you being mean to me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:20 pm

"Kaori..." Erik murmurs and sighs, feeling his heart breaking at her pain. He shifts into a rather small husky and jumps up onto the bed, working his way under one of her arms before he lays down close to her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Kaori tilted ehr head so he wouldn't be able to see her tears. She couldn't understand why he had to make her cry. Why couldn't he just be nice to her and love her? She wanted to be loved.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:27 pm

~Kaori...~ Erik whispers in her mind. He gets up in husky form, not having seen her tears but he knew they were there. He gently licks them away and then moves, licking her chest. ~Kaori... I love you.~ He whispers in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Kaori felt her tears increase and burried her face in his fur. "I love you too Erik. So much." She murmured softly. She continued to cry silently against his fur.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:39 pm

~Kaori...~ He whispers again, still licking her chest but not nipping too, ~Be my wife Kaori. Be mine forever. Be the mother of my children.~ he murmurs, beginning to shift.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:41 pm

"I will. I would love to." Kaori said and gently whiped her eyes dry. "I wish you have asked me earlier before you were being mean to me." She said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:45 pm

"I'm sorry my beautiful, lovely Kaori." Erik murmurs, now in a mostly human form. But It was only truly half human. He was half white tiger and half human right now. "May I make love to you Kaori?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Kaori let out a small sound and gently stroked his cheek. "Yes you may but I want to make love with you more than to you. An equal partnership would be wondeful." She said softly. She leaned forward and gently kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Erik grins, "Perhaps next time. This time though, it's my pleasure to make you feel loved." he says and dips his head down to lick her.
(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Kaori woke in the morning with a strange feeling. She looked down at herself and blinked in surprise. She looked like a woman now. She was a little curvier and had grown a little more. She actually looked like a woman now. It was surprising.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Erik opens his eyes slowly, felling her surprise and begins to ask what's wrong when he stops and just stares. He stares at her curves and unknowingly runs his hands along them, amazed but admiring.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:57 pm

"Do you like it?" Kaori asked her voice rather warry. "Aparently my people only grow when they reach a certain age. When I turned thirteen I got the body of a teenager and I had it since I turned twenty one which was last night." She said with a light nod. "I hope you still find me attractive. I can't really control how I look."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 pm

(Reserved)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:50 pm

"Do I like it?" Erik asks with disbelief. "You were beautiful before and now... wow." he murmurs.
~~~
Kaori smiled and wrapped her legs around him. "I am glad you like it. Now I can really be the only woman for you." she said before she kissed him.
~~~
Erik chuckles and grins, "Ah you are a wonderful woman." he murmurs, caressing her.
~~~
"Thank you." Kaori said with a smile. She stroked him gently. "Now I really am a woman. So hopefully this means we can get married soon."
~~~
Erik smiles, "I suppose that's true. though I'd like to beat your suitors first."
~~~
"Feel free to do so. I have no interest in any of them. You are the man I want." Kaori said with a smile. She reached down her and gently cupped him.
~~~
Erik groans and raises his hips, "Good because I've got you trained so well for this."
~~~
"I don't believe you did much training. I learn from doing." Kaori said with a smile. She continued to explore him gently.
~~~
"Can't think..." Erik purrs, reaching down to pet her and caress her.
~~~
Kaori gave him a smile before she let out a small sound. "Can we have mutual pleasing this time?" She asked her tongue coming out to lick her lips.
~~~
Erik grins, "You didn't like it before?" he teases.
~~~
"It was wonderful I just want to try something different." Kaori murmured. She gently rubbed against him and licked him gently.
~~~
Erik yelps and bucks against her. "Ah gods woman..."
~~~
"Oh Erik you are so wonderful. Please let us make love. Mutually of course." Kaori said softly. She stroked him gently and gently bit his shoulder.
~~~
"Of course my love." Erik murmurs pulling her to him.
~~~
"I love you Erik." Kaori murmured and pulled him in for a kiss. "Oh I can't believe how much I love you."
~~~
"Well of course you love me. I'm an awesome lover," Erik teases and smiles, "I love you too Kaori."
(TS)
~~~
Kaori groaned when she was awakened by a knock at the door. She poked Erik gently. "Put some pants on and get the door please Erik. It's probably a suitor."
~~~
"I'll kill the bastard for disturbing us," Erik growls and stands up, dressed in an instant he moves to the front door and opens it, having made sure he looks like he just made love to a woman for hours. "Hello?"
~~~
The man on the other side of the door looked surprised. "Who are you? Where is Kaori? I doubt she just lets strange men into her home."
~~~
"I'm Kaori's mate and she's in the bedroom waiting for me to come back since we were so rudely disturbed. Are you on of her suitors?" Erik growls.
~~~
"Yes, her parents sent me. You might want to talk to them before you meet an unreasonable suitor." The man said before he headed off with a light wave.
~~~
Erik closes the door and returns to Kaori. "He was a suitor. But he left. He said your parents sent him. He also said to talk to them before we meet an unreasonable suitor. But I'm not too worried."
~~~
"You should be. We should probably go see my parents. It would be easier." Kaori said and reached over to pet him gently.

Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Erik growls, "I suppose it would but I'd rather deal with these suitors on my own and prove to your parents and all of them that you're *mine* and I can take care of you." he says, pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 pm

"Well if you really want to. I won't stop you but I would rather you not have to make the effort of fighting men that I could never love." Kaori said with a small smile. She gave him a gentle kiss and patted his bum. "Now please go back to sleep. You must be tired by now."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:06 am

Erik smiles and picks her up, "I will happily fight any men who are trying for you. Even if you could never love them." he says and carries her into the bedroom, laying down with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:11 am

(I'm pretty sure they are all ready in the bedroom.)

Kaori smiled lightly and laid her head against his chest. "Don't worry Erik. I could never love a man the way I love you. You are positively wonderful." She said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:16 am

(Oh well)

Erik grins, "Good. Because I love you too my beautiful mate. Now shall we try to get a child?" he asks, a tender and excited look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next