Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians Empty
PostSubject: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Erisnor is a frozen wasteland to most but the 'barbarians' but these so called barbarians call this land home. They are the fierce, archenemy of the people in Jesner who they are constantly attacking out of hatred of the lavish ways of the Jesners. They live with only the basics and make friends with all of the animals.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:30 pm

The land of darkness is one which should not be tred in lightly. It is not for the weak of heart or soul. Only the strong can survive it but perhaps not uneffected. Not many survive the world in which they live. Eventually darkness sneaks into all of the hearts. Unfortunately sometimes it cannot enter the heart so it takes the body. Thus making the unfortunate hated by any who know the legend.

Aneko had never been lucky. In fact she only had good luck in her bad. She might fall but she would not hurt herself. She would kill but not be imprissoned. She was an extreemly unlucky girl. No matter how she tried she never seemed to get in trouble. That was because fear was imprinted on those who saw the barers of darkness. So Aneko lived in the land of barbarians.

Aneko roamed the snowy forest. She hoped from tree to tree as she scaned the snowy ground. How was it that no one was following her? She sighed lightly and jumped from a tree. She landed in a crouch and looked around almost like an animal.

Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:00 pm

A pure white stag(male deer) bounces from the snowy woods, stopping in its tracks and staring over at Aneko. It looks at her with wide, open eyes and shifts. It prances over by her and stares at her with innocent eyes. Suddenly its ears flicker and it looks over to the woods where a man clothed entirely in white, holding a strung bow and some arrows in his hands, perhaps a hunter.

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians Warrio10 (This is Moon-Cookie's character's pic. I'm looking for mine.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Aneko looked at the sceen curiously. Was this a battle she needed to get into? Should she risk getting shot for a deer? Well why not? It wasn't like she was going to be missed. This little guy might have had a family or a baby at home. She didn't need a bambi story on her hands. With a sigh she pulled her whip out. She used it to grab hold of a tree and swing herself in front of the deer. She was now in the hunter's way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 pm

The stag nuzzles Aneko's hand, his nose cold against her skin. The hunter puts down his bow just slightly and stalks forward. He whistles shrilly and the stag bounces to him, nudging against his hand. A pair of lightning colored eyes stare at her through his hood.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:26 pm

What in the world? It was like some giant conspiracy. She tried to save the darn thing and it bounced over to the guy aiming a bow at it. Whatever it was not her problem. Aneko sighed lightly and pushed locks of hair out of her eyes. They glowed for a moment before dimming. She turned and surveyed the area around her. At least no one was following her. She might want to make good her escape now.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 pm

"Who are you?" The hunter asks, his voice deep and rough, as if he hadn't spoken in a long time. He pets the deer gently and it nuzzles his hand.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Aneko turned back to look at the hunter. Her face was rather indifferent. "My name is Aneko. But who I am is not really any of your buisness." She said ismissively. She didn't need to get to know this person. She doubted he would be of value.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 pm

The hunter instantly lifts his bow and points it at her, knocking an arrow with a strong pull. "Who. Are. You?" he asks harshly. The stag snorts and it's fur begins rippling before it shifts into a man who chuckles, "Calm yourself Urtan. You must ask nicely. May we please know your name my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Aneko felt her anger growing. How rude. These creatures didn't even introduce themselves and they were demanding her name again. The hair on her head started lighting. It looked like static was surounding her. "I all ready told you it's Aneko.Don't treat me as if I am the rude one. This is the second time I have introduced myself and you continue to point your wepon at me. I have not been hostile to you in the least."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:09 pm

The man who used to be the white stag bows to her and smiles, "I'm sorry my lady. I never meant to insinuate you were rude. And my... companion here is very brunt. He points his weapons at everyone. My name is Erik. This is Urtan. I, am a shapeshifter. But not just in one form. Urtan here is... well I have no idea."

Even as Erik gives his speech in a very thick accent with flourish, Urtan watches Aneko, his lightning like eyes watching the static with interest. He lowers the bow just slightly, but is ready to bring it back up.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Aneko sighed and gently patted her hair causing it to lay down. "Well I don't really have time for a conversation with strange men. I am kind of in a hurry. So have fun with your odd hunter and prey party." She said. She gave them a light wave before she swung ehrself back into the trees. She then headed away hopefuly she hadn't wasted too much time. Those men didn't seem like wonderful company.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:24 pm

As soon as Aneko disappears into the trees Erik relaxes, letting go of the 'nice guy' facade and growls at Urtan. "What the hell do you think you were doing!?" he snarls, the face of a tiger flashing over his own face. He still had the flourish and accent in his voice but not such high speech. Urtan gives him a look and remains silent, watching the trees, wondering where the strange girl named Aneko had gone.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Aneko sighed lightly as she continued through the trees. Not long later she landed outside of a little cabin. A small girl ran up to her. "You are back my older sister." She said happily. Aneko smiled as she caught the little girl in her arms.

"It is nice to see you again Chihiro." Aneko said with a smile. She carried the girl inside. It was nice to see the little girl. Although she was just a flower who sprung into a girl when Aneko returned. And she was called older sister because it was what her name ment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Urtan looks at his 'friend' Erik and sighs before turning and disappearing into the woods. Erik throws up his arms, "What is the world coming to," he growls and shifts into a tiger, laying on the snow to await his 'friend'.

Urtan follows Aneko's trail carefully and stealthily, coming upon the scene where Aneko is just carrying the girl inside. He crouches in the limbs of a tree, disguised, and watches.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Aneko smiled lightly as she carried little Chihro inside and set her in a chair. "I bet you were getting hungry. I've been gone a few days and I am sure you need some fresh soil and water." She made herself busy with getting the soil and water.

"So did anything interesting happen to you today, older sister?" Chihiro asked. She smiled slightly as she sipped on the glass of water Aneko had given her.

"Not really. I had some guards were chasing me again. And I met some strange guys. But that is about it. I wish I had some exciting story to tell you. How about another fairy tale?" Aneko asked with a tender smile. She gently stroked the little girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 pm

(When you said flower... I thought you meant metaphorically 0.0)

Urtan smiles a little beneath his hood, feeling the familiar warmth inside his hood before he reaches out and grasps the cold tree branch to land softly on the ground. Touching anything except his enchanted robes and certain people was painful for him. He sneaks up to the window and sits down under it, still listening.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:00 am

(No I ment it pretty literaly.)

"Hmmm well you've heared them all about a thosand times. But I think I'll tell you my favorite. Once upon a time a young huntress lived in the forest of Erisnor. She was as smart and she was fierst. And yet beneath all of her warrior attributes was the kindest heart you would ever hope for. One day she was out on a hunt. She was chasing the mighty white pheonix. She chased it to a small waterful. Instead of the beautiful bird she had seen a young man sat on the edge of the lake. He had a magical beauty that seemed to call to her. She crept closer to him but instead of getting close to him she fell into the water. Unfortunately she didn't know how to swim. She thought she was going to drown but as she sank into the water a hand reached in a pulled her out. It was the young man who had saved her. And he told her 'I have been watching you for the last few days. And now Rin, I wish to make you my wife.' So they married and lived happily ever after. And they had beautiful children." Aneko said. She smiled lightly. Little Chihiro had fallen asleep as she all ways did. Aneko gently placed her in the flower pot. Chihiro disapeared and in her place was a lovely little flower.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 am

(Nice story... Wonder what they did after that >.>. Oh... and I will never look at plants the same way again. 0.0)

Urtan smiles at her story, it had been one of his favorites as a child as well. He stands, deciding to leave her alone, knowing now that she wasn't really a spy or anything. He was extremely suspicious of people, considering his past. But as he walks, and even though he does so extremely carefully, he steps on a twig and it cracks, shattering the silence even as he froze.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:10 am

(I was thinking perhaps it could actually be about her parents. That is why it's her favorite. And plants now should creep you out.)

Aneko paused as she heared the sound. She tiptoed to the window and looked out. "Are you following me?" She asked in as quietly as possible and still to be heared. "Isn't it enough that you were rude to me and called me rude. Now you have to know my sacred place?" She quickly looked for something to throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 am

(That would be cool. And yes, the plants in my dining room now creep me out.)

Urtan turns and looks at her and sighs. He pulls off his hood, revealing bright but suspicious eyes, not only the color of lightning but they look like they have lightning bolts in them. He has several long scars across his face as well. But underneath the scars, suspicion, and harness is the face of a kind and handsome man.

"I'm sorry for before. And I meant only to check and make sure you weren't... someone else." he says, voice rough and speech seeming to pain him. Upon further inspection his neck, and his throat, were damaged.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 am

"Who in the world else could I be? I don't look like anyone. I don't even look like my parents. I am wanted dead by a lot of people but it's not because I am some crazy woman. And you'd better never bring anyone here." Aneko said giving him a small look.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 am

Urtan sighs again, "And who would I bring?" he chokes out and reaches up to rub his throat, his words becoming barely understandable. "I'm a dead man."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:23 am

"You don't look very dead to me. And I ment that shifter friend of yours. He kind of makes me want to take a pan and hit him in the face with it." Aneko said with a light shrug. "I don't mind if you come and visit just don't let anyone follow you here. This is my only safe place. It's all I have left."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 am

Urtan smiles and bows just slightly to her, "I wish to hit him over the head with something much harder than a pan. And thank you for the offer." he says and then looks around, seeming a bit hesitant before pulling up his hood and mask. "Would you mind if... I came in and got a drink quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next