Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Erik looks up into her eyes and smiles, standing up. "Waiting for you." he murmurs and looks her over with an appreciative glance. He waves his hand and her usual clothing appears on her. "Sorry but the food will get cold." he says and leads her into the dining room where the food and table are all set.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 pm

"Oh you cooked? You didn't have to. I was going to. I tend to take long baths. They calm me and I feel renewed afterword. You know you jsut feel fresh." Kaori said with a light shrug. "It does look good though."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Erik smiles, "I know how to cook and I figured you might appreciate it if I made dinner so you could eat right when you got out of the shower." he says and pulls out a chair for her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Kaori smiled and sat in the seat he offered her. "And here I thought you were starving on your own. I can't believe this. Thank you so much. I have never had someone cook for me before. It's a nice thought."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Erik caresses her cheek gently, kissing her cheek before sitting down and serving them both. "Well eat up. And tell me how it is." he says, watching her lips for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:40 pm

"If you insist. Hopefuly it won't kill me." Kaori said with a small smile. She looked thoughtful as she began to eat his food. "It's not bad. I don't feel like I am going to fall over dead either." She said and gave him another smile. She leaned over to him and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Erik pulls her to him and kisses her deeply before releasing her, his breath quick and heavy as he looks away and tries to calm himself. "I'm sorry... but your lips." he says, ending on a growl. He stands up and walks outside. Once outside he punches a rock that stands there, shattering it in half.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Kaori blinked in surprise and followed after him. "Erik, what's wrong? I never said that I didn't like it. You didn't have to get upset. I am not going to get mad at you again." She said softly as she came up behind him. He was a rather strange man but she didn't want him to be upset.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Erik turns, his eyes a brighter silver than before and he grabs her, kissing her again before turning again, roaring in frustration. "God your lips. It kills me not to be able to kiss you..." he growls and pulls her close. "Shapeshifters... we know our mates by certain signs. One sign, the easier sign to find, recognize, and identify is their lips. A mate's lips are... irresistible to us. They taste so sweet and they're so soft..." he says and groans, burying his face in her hair. "I'm sorry Kaori,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:00 pm

"They could be naturaly like that you know." Kaori said softly. She gently patted his head and held him close. He needed some time to calm down. "Don't be sorry. I understand. But if you want to make it up to me, stop dinking around and give me a real kiss. You keep giving me a quick peck then freaking out. I want a real kiss."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Erik's eyes widen and he stares into hers for a moment before claiming her lips with his own. He wraps his arms around her and lifts her up, pinning her to a tree and holding her legs around him as he kisses her fiercely and deeply. "Kaori..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Kaori wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. This was so much better then those quick kisses. She had been right he was a good kisser. She let out a small sound and ran her fingers through his hair. "Erik." She said on a moan. She pulled him even closer and gently niped at his lip.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Erik growls and moves his hands down her sides, his hands smoothing over her hips before coming back up. He begins to make a weird noise in his throat as he kisses her and claws form on his hands, not hurting her but adding sensation to his touch as he kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Kaori let out a light sound of pleasure. She pressed against the tree and used surprise to over power him and carry them both to the ground. She let out a small sound when they hit the ground before she straddled him hips and continued to kiss him. Her hands set out to get rid of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:22 pm

"Oh Kaori," Erik growls, rubbing against her and licks the seam of her lips and kisses her. Suddenly though he pulls back a little and forces her to meet his eyes. "Are you sure you want to go this far Kaori? Because once we do this we're never going back."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:33 pm

"I am pretty sure. I have never felt this way about a man before. And yes I have met a few. I just never wanted to do anything with them. This is my decision and I want to do it." Kaori said with a small nod. "But perhaps we could move it into the house. It's kind of cold out here and I don't need the animals watching us."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Erik smiles and stands, carrying her into the house and into her room. He kicks the door shut and pins her against it, grinning at her, a wicked glint in his eyes. He kisses her chest gently, licking before kissing again.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Kaori let out a small sound and looked at him with wide eyes. "Is it normal to do it against a door? I thought it was usually on the bed." She said suriously. She let out a small sound and pressed into his mouth. "Oh Erik. You are very wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Erik grins even as he nuzzles, kisses, and licks. "It may not be normal for some people but it'c perfectly common and doable." he murmurs. "If you would prefer we can move to a bed."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:25 pm

"Maybe later." Kaori said with a small sound. She pressed against him and ran her fingers through his hair holding him close. "I have never done this before so I am not sure what is doable or normal."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Erik grins, removing her shirt. "Then I'll demonstrate happily." he murmurs, kissing her again.

(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Kaori shifted in her sleep and cuddled up against Erik's side a little more. She curled into him and gently kissed his shoulder. She licked it lightly and nuzzled it. They had a wonderful day together and she was extreemly happy. She had never thought it would be so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 pm

"Kaori..." Erik murmurs, pulling her close and petting her hair gently. "Ah Kaori. That was wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Kaori smiled lightly and gave his shoulder another kiss. "Thank you for the compliment. You were very wonderful. Although I have no one to compare to I am sure you are the best." She said with another smile. She leaned over and kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Erik smiles and kisses her back. "Are you hurting? I know I was rough... I'm sorry." he murmurs, "Though I'm glad you thought it was good."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 pm

"I am a lot tougher than you think. I am not hurt just plesantly sore. And don't be sorry. It was wonderful." Kaori said with a smile. She laid her head on his chest and gently stroked him. "I am glad you were my first, Erik. I cannot think of anything more wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next