Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 pm

"I am a lot tougher than you think. I am not hurt just plesantly sore. And don't be sorry. It was wonderful." Kaori said with a smile. She laid her head on his chest and gently stroked him. "I am glad you were my first, Erik. I cannot think of anything more wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Erik smiles, "Though perhaps this was obvious when I said you were my second kiss. You're my first as well Kaori." he murmurs, looking her in the eyes so she knows he's not lying.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 pm

"Good." Kaori said giving him a light poke. "So that means you are mine. Now I can keep you all to myself and not have to share you with other women. Or men if you secretly like the." She said giving him a light kiss. She then gently kissed down his chest and she cupped him gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Erik bites down hard, trying not to groan, and then slowly speaks. "If I were interested in men I wouldn't have touched you." he grates out.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 pm

"Good point. But I have heared that you can like both." Kaori said with a light shrug. She licked him gently and her fingers explored him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Erik growls, "I prefer women. Well truthfully I prefer *a* woman. You." he murmurs and grips her hair in his fists.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 pm

"I noticed." Kaori said with a small smile. She continued to explore him for a few more moments before she kissed back up his chest and along his jaw. "And I prefer male shapeshifters. Preferably you though."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Erik turns to look at her and smiles. "So what do you wish to do today. Go flying again? Or would you like to run with me, when I'm a wolf or a tiger. Or would you like to swim in the lake with me. I promise I won't let you get hurt at all."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:45 pm

"We could run to the lake then swim. Although I don't happen to have a swimsuit. Not that the fish would mind. They don't see the need to wear clothing. Being unclothed is natural for animals." Kaori said with a smile. She gave him a quick kiss before she sat up and stood. She gave him a smile before she headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Erik smiles and stands, stretching. "I'll make breakfast and then we'll go if you want." he calls, moving into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Kaori smiled and followed after him. "Careful you don't burn yourself. It would be a shame to damage all that male perfection." She said with a small smile. She gently slapped his bottom and moved off to get them drinks.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 am

Erik yelps when she slaps his behind and then he chuckles, working fast to make them a good, nutritious, energizing breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:06 am

Kaori smiled and poored them both glasses. She then set the table. After that she came up behind him and gently wrapped her ams around his waist. "So how is the big, happy man doing?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 am

"I'm good. Breakfast is ready." Erik says, serving up the food and sitting down after sitting her. "Eat up because we're going to be busy today." he says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:29 am

"Oh are we? I thought you msut be happy about something." Kaori said with a smile. She used her index finger to gently poke the part of his that had risen to greet her. She then turned to her food to eat.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:32 am

Erik groans and bangs his head against the table once before beginning to eat. "My mate's going to drive me insane." he murmurs to himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:37 am

"No I'm not. But you might have to find a way to get the blood flowing back to other parts of your body." Kaori said with a smile. She then ate her food and whiped her mouth. She placed the plate in the sink the headed for the door. "Are we going now? Or would you like me to wait for you?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:48 am

Erik finishes his food quickly and stands, grabbing her hand and tugging her outside. "You ready? Shall we run to the lake?" he asks, body already shimmering and changing shape into an enormous black wolf.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:50 am

"If you think you can keep up." Kaori said with a smile. "I'll race you there." She said and took off toward th lake. She had an inhuman speed and passed by the trees in a blur. She laughed lightly as she head toward the lake. She had such a free feeling.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:54 am

Erik gives a wolfish grin and darts after her. He uses his longer legs, and having four legs to his advantage and catches up to her. He nuzzles her gently, projecting his thoughts into her mind. ~If you wish you may hop on my back as well. Either way.~ he says and pulls away slightly so he doesn't run into her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:57 am

Kaori let out a laugh. "I don't need your help besides if I am going to be on top of you soon it will be for a certain reason." She said with a smile. She continued to run toward the lake. They would have a fun time together and she would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 am

Erik grins and howls, putting on a burst of speed and gaining on her. As soon as they reach the river though he doesn't stop and instead jumps and rolls, diving into the river, changing at the last instant. After a few moment he comes up at a dark blue sea serpent style water dragon, the ones that have little membranes on their necks that allow for riders to breath underwater.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 am

Kaori looked at him with wide eyes for a moment. She then waded into the water and held out her hand to him. She gently stroked him as she looked at him. "Wow, you really are able to change into extrodinary creatures." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 am

Erik lets out a weird noise that seems a lot like laughter, ~I may have forgotten to mention this but... I'm not any shapeshifter. I'm technically the absentee king of shapeshifters.~
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:29 am

"You don't look much like a king to me but I am sure you do act like one.You are handsome enough to be royalty though. I am sure that you would make a great king." Kaori said with a small smile. She gently poked him before she dove into the water. She smiled to herself as she looked at the water below. It was a wonderful sight. Several fish swam up to greet her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 am

Erik laughs again and swims underneath her. ~Grab hold of the membrane and breath into it to get air. Hold on and I'll take you deeper.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next