Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Terena shakes her head. "It's not a genetics thing. It's a magic thing. For example, if a vampire male who used to be... a were-tiger was with a female siren who was one hundred percent siren, if the child was a male it would be a vampire were-tiger mix with a slightly raised disposition for music and magic. But if the same couple instead have a girl, the girl would be, 100 percent of the time a vampire were-tiger mix but also a siren. She'd have the off the charts magic and the voice along with the curse." Terena explains.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm

"You worry too much." Rath said blowing a brasburry into her stomach. "Even if we have a girl she will be wonderful. And I can think of some dangerous places that she will meet plenty of men. And none of them will have to die."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Terena tips her head, "Where is that? And actually there is an ancient Siren tradition that could help. But I'll have to explain it."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:16 pm

"You have never been to a ball for a princess have you? Those things are pact with men and can often be dangerous. The thing you might have to worry about is them killing each other." Rath said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Terena laughs and kisses him, "I suppose that could work. But we'd need to have a constant one going or something or else she'll be forced to seek other dangerous places out. The ancient Siren tradition however, though it doesn't stop us from having to seek out dangerous places it does make it shorter. They used to have magnificent party like events where they would show off they're young daughter, because the curse doesn't take effect until 18 and we can't choose a mate until then, and men who fight for the daughters or somehow prove themselves over weeks or sometimes even years. When the daughter had chosen a man there would be a locket created, one have for him and one half for her, and when she was cursed the man would know and the locket would give him a chance to find her and resist her call just enough to survive. Of course the earlier they meet, the longer the event and such, the better." Terena says and shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:27 pm

"Well if we have a daughter we will figure it out. We will make sure she is happy. But there is all ways the chance that we will have a little boy. So do not worry it will end well and they will be happy. And you will be happy." Rath said gently kissing her. "You want to be happy right?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Terena smiles, "Yes, I want to be happy. But I want you to be happy too." she says and lays on top of him, relaxing completely.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm

"I could never be unhappy. No matter what our child is I will love them. Besides any daughter of ours would be as beautiful as her mother." Rath said giving her a big kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Terena smiles, "Am I really beautiful?" she asks, not having much self confidence for a siren.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 pm

"Of corse you are. It was the first thing I noticed when I saw you. Then as I got to know you I loved your personality as well. You are perfect for me and I love you so much." Rather said. He stroked her gently. "Have you not noticed how I am unable to go long without throwing you down and loving you silly?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Terena smiles, "I noticed. But you could just love my personality and still desire me. But I am glad I am beautiful to you as well."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Rath smiled and picked her up. He carried her into the bathroom and gently laid her in the tub. He started the water for her. "Enjoy your bath my little beauty. You will come to see how beautiful you are."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Terena smiles, "Will you be bathing with me my love?" she asks, beginning to get the soaps and such ready.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

"Ah if you want me to. I thought you might want a little relaxation after our little marathon. Oh well this time I will just wash you." Rath climbed in beside her and took hold of a soap. "Prepare to be clean."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Terena smiles and lays back, watching him. "Bring it on my love," she purrs.
(TS!)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Rath smiled as he dressed himself. He adjusted his shirt and turned to gently patted her bottom. "So what would you like to do today?" He asked raising an eye brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Terena smiles and thinks, "I'm not sure. As you know I've been stuck on a rock for most of my life."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 pm

"Well would you like to go flying? I can show you the world." Rath said with a smile. He kissed her gently and rubbed gently against her..
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Terena smiles happily, "Yes I'd love to go flying. It sounds like so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Rath smiled and led her outside. He created a large bird of ice. He watched her get on before he climbed up behind her. "Hold on." He said before the bird took off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Terena lets out a whoop of excitement and smiles over she shoulder at Rath. "It's amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Rath gave her a smile and a light squez. "Good, it will be wonderful. I am glad you like it so far." He said and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28