Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 am

Terena smiles, "Then I guess we'll just have to convince her, and he fiance, that you're a good guy. Not just good but wonderful."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:56 pm

"I don't need to try and convince her. If I can't do it naturaly then I don't need her to forgive me. For if she needs me to pretend then it is not true." Rath said with a light nod. He quickily kissed Terena. "So shall we go shop for clothing now? While I have Dash to do some paper work for me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Terena chuckles, "Aw but I liked the way you were doing paperwork," she teases. "Yes. Let us go shopping for clothes."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:07 pm

"But I didn't get any work done. All play makes one a tired person." Rath said with a small chuckle. He gently linked his arm with hers and led her throught the castle and out toward the shoping district.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Terena looks around, smiling. "So you mentioned your parents. Who are they? How are they?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:14 pm

"They are off in their palace in another kingdom. I was left this one and they probably just sent me off here to get rid of me. They were not the best parents. I think that they were surprised both times my mother was pregnant." Rath said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Terena frowns, "If I had a child I would care for the child and make sure they knew they were loved. I'm not sure I would be able to let them go when they grew up," she says vehemently.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 pm

"Some people have different ideas of raising children. I would learn from my parents mistakes and raise my children to be loved." Rath said with a nod. He gently guided her into a clothing shop. "Feel free to pick some things you like."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Terena smiles up at him, "Any monetary restrictions or anything?" she asks, wanting to buy nice things but not wanting to buy too much or anything.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:31 pm

"Just make sure you get some sexy undergarments and I will permint you to buy some fancy things." Rath said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Terena laughs and kisses him deeply before beginning to look through stores of dresses, skirts, gowns, and other things and choosing items that would look great on her. Soon she reaches the store where they sell undergarments.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Rath watched her but didn't move. He didn't want to interupt her shoping and he had a feeling he would just distract her. So instead he used his ice magic to gently touch her leg and slowly work his way up her leg.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Terena looks over her shoulder at Rath and smiles before pulling out sexy undergarments and clothing and showing them to him from a distance. She smiles at some of the naughtier ones and picks out the ones she likes and thinks he will too.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Rath bit his lip trying to keep himself from tackling her in the middle of the store. He used his magic to give her the feeling of him touching her. Sliding his hand up her leg, and cupping her gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Terena shivers visibly and grins, "If that's how we're going to play," she whispers to herself and pulls out the skimpiest little sexy nightgown she can find in black lace and walks up to the counter. "Hell sir, do you have a dressing room in which I could try this on." she asks and soon the man shows her the dressing room where she beckons to Rath and then disappears inside.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Rath waited until no one was looking before he snuck into the dressing room. He smiled lightly at Terena. "I don't know if we should do this here but I can't help myself." He anpped his fingers and their ice cloths disapear.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Terena smiles but doesn't let him come any closer. "I want you to tell me your honest opinion on these clothes," she purrs, slipping into some of the skimpier ones.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Rath looked them over thougthfuly. "They would look better off of you." He purred and gently pressed her against the wall. "Allow me to help you out of them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Terena grins and runs her hands down her curves before giving him a pouty look, "You sure that you don't want to see more?" she teases saucily.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 pm

"I do but not of these skimpy rags." Rath said with a wicked smile. He tossed her garments off and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Just be careful not to scream too loudly."

(Time skip perhaps)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:20 pm

"I'll try," She purrs.
(TS)
Terena lays her head on Rath's shoulder contentedly. "Perhaps we should get dressed and go out. They're probably worried."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Rath laughed lightly. "They probably just think you have a ot of cloths to try on. We only had one round my dear." He said with a smile. He quickly clothed them in ice. "Gather the things you want and we shall buy them and go."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Terena smiles and gathers her clothes, taking them to the counter to pay for them. She had bought a pretty large amount but not excessive considering she didn't already have clothes.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Rath paid for the cloths and took the bag. "Now let's go home." He said and took her arm again. He then gently steered her toward his home.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Terena smiles up at Rath and takes his hand. "I love you." she whispers, kissing his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 pm

"I love you too." Rath said with a smile. He gently led her up to the palace and through the door. "How about you go put your cloths in the closet and go find something to eat? One of the maids can show you where it is. I do need to get some work done today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next