Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Ruba, Island of Happiness Empty
PostSubject: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 pm

This is the true center of happiness for the whole continent. All people who move here are instantly happy as can be and love themselves and all others. But its troubles far exceed all others. There is gluttony, everyone eating huge feasts, there is greed, there is jealousy, and there is evil magic.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:51 am

Island of happiness what a crock. Levi thought as he inspect the people in the banquet hall. They had been a huge celebration and his other siblings were talking advantage of people's overflowing desires. Gilliana was some how seducing men who aparently liked to feed women. He didn't understand the apeal. Sam wastaking a nap in the corner unaware to the women having their way with him. Not that he would have done anything about it. Vira was as usual basking in the compliments she recieved. It was the only thing she did when she wasn't looking in the mirror. Her twin Evan was glowering at people as all ways. Wendy and Gregor were off plotting on how to con people as they tended to do.

As the sin of Lust Levi tended to have women, and sometimes men, suround him their hands allways trying to go to one place. There was the occasional strange person who had a thing for feet or wanted to put their mouth too close to his ear. He often basked in it letting it give him power but he would much rather set them on each other than on him. So he stood in a corner watching as his magic worked to make the naturaly shy people become bold and sinful. Ah the wonder of his power.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Anya walks through the banquet hall, looking at all of the people who were corrupted. She frowns at them all and walks on, ignoring men who approach her and proposition her. She grabs a non-alcoholic drink and sniffs it, making sure there are no drugs in it. She has an unnaturally good sense of smell and finally finds a clean glass. She slowly drinks out of it and looks around the room. She adjusts her red evening gown and checks her hair. Her friends had talked her into this party even though they knew she didn't do this sort of thing. She was a business woman from another province and so far had found no one to sell her wares to.

Ruba, Island of Happiness 10-5
Her dress
Ruba, Island of Happiness 02beautifulbrunette
Her hairstyle, not her face though lol.
Ruba, Island of Happiness Ruby%20Earrings
Her ear rings.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Levi frowned lightly as he noticed a figure in red making her way through the room. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen someone in red especially to one of his sibling's parties. He was one of the people known for red. And sometimes Wendy found it fitting but she tended to wear black. With a small frown he adjusted his dark hair and aimed hints of magic at men around her. She simply brushed them off. What in the world was she? How could she resist his magic? He tried to form a small smile and made his way over to her. He let his magic slowly seep from him and creep into her in a natural way. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Anya frowns at him, "Are you a business man interested in buying or selling wares? If not, go away." she says, coldly then begins to tick items off on her fingers, "I am not interested in kissing, feeling, sex, or bondage if that's what your wondering," she says and turns away.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:00 pm

"I've never really had to buy what I want. And from what you said it doesn't soud lkike you are selling yourself so what are you selling?" Levi asked raising a eye brow at the girl. She was unnusual. He wasn't used to girls who didn't want what his magic had to offer. He hadn't met anyone here who could resist it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Anya turns back to him and looks him over before sighing, "I sell many items including houses, hand made furniture, dresses, food, cookware, and other items. Is there anything, on that list, that you wish to purchase or look at?" she asks, her voice strictly business.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:10 pm

"Now that I think about it I would love to look at your dresses. I think I would look great in oe don't you?" Levi asked with a bright smile. He leaned closer to her. "Would you care to model a few for me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Anya steps back and brushes off. "I don't know whether they would look good on you," she says, resisting making a face, "And I could get one of my models to show you the dresses. Although I wear a new one to every ball and I've been invited to many. At the next ball my lines of men's wear and women's wear will be shown on stage."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Levi stepped closer to her slightly. "I don't think I want to see it on a model. They tend to be skinny and have no curves. I would rather see it on a woma with a lush figure. A beautiful woman would look much better in it." He saidhis eyes roaming over her. "However if you wish to model something without fabric I would be all for it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Anya's mouth drops open and she stares at him for a moment. Even though she begins to feel a bit of lust toward him she looks disgusted. "I beg your pardon sir," she says, a british accent beginning to show, "But I do not accept offers such as that," she turns away and goes back to her drink.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 pm

"I beg your pardo ma'am but I did not wish to sleep with you. You made it clear that you will have none of that. I simply think that you would look better without the dress, cher." Levi said with a light smile. He gently flicked a lock of hair out of her eyes. "You do have a beautiful figure."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:42 pm

"And you think that's any better!? I am astounded at your indecency. Although it may be a nice compliment and I thank you for that," Anya says and blushes before snapping again, "You do not just outright ask a stranger to get undressed though!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:44 pm

"Oh we're not strangers. We've been talking for a fair amount of time. And I did ask if you would like to model a few dresses for me. Is that better than me asking to see you without them?" Levi asked raising an eye brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Anya stands up and moves away, refusing to talk with this man anymore. She knew she felt lust for him but she had felt lust for many beautiful men. In fact she had been married to one but when he cheated on her while she had been faithful forever her heart had been broken and she had refused to ever admit to lust again.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Levi blinked when the girl moved away from him. He was stuned for he had never met anyone who could resist him in such a way. What was she? He wanted to talk to her more and figure it out but he doubted she would welcome that. So he let out a sigh and wondered back over to his corner to sulk. He might as well watch everyone else have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Anya moves over to the corner and breathes deeply, trying to relax. Suddenly her aid runs up, her large bosom bouncing and a red blush on her cheeks, "I'm sorry madam," she says, breathing heavily. She was built more heavily than Anya, though Anya wasn't a skinny person at all and had a generous hourglass figure. "I got... distracted. But I just received a notice that the orchestrator of this ball would be willing to pay a million dollars for us to have your women's and men's line demonstrated by our models. I accepted for you, of course, but we don't have enough models. We need one more male model and two female models."

Anya glares at her aid, "And you accepted under these conditions? Plus you let yourself get distracted? Why do I pay you still?" she says grumpily. "I'll take care of it,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Levi sighed lightly and blinked when he was aproached by two women. They were both tall and rather skinny. One had long blonde hair and the other had bright red hair. They both wore clothing that could barely count as so. He had shirts bigger than their entire garments. "Hey there. We were just wondering if you were busy. WE noticed you here all alone and thought you might be in need of a good time." The blonde said leaning over to whisper in his ear. He scowled and moved away from her.

"Sorry women but I would like nothing from you. You're not my type and you both smell heavily of alcohol. Try a decent man when you've sobered up." He said and went off to lose himself on the dance floor. Although it looked more like they were auditioning for Dirty Dancing.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Anya sighs and searches out the insulting man from before. She had to admit to herself that he was the only man here who would look good in the clothes she designed. In fact he would look spectacular. So far she had decided she and her aid who be the two female models. Finally she finds him and approaches him, "Hello, sir. I have an proposal for you," she says, trying to sound like she meant business and wasn't looking at his nice figure that she hadn't quite noticed before.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Levi turned to look down at the girl. She was rather short then again a lot of girls were short compared to him. He was just under seven feet tall. Aparently the person who had decided they would be the embodiment of the seven deadly sins thought lust should be tall and athleticaly built. "Did you change your mind and decide you wish to give me a private showing?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Anya grits her teeth, "No, sir. In fact it was your other offer I am willing to accept if you give me something I need. You see we have a slight problem. We are short one male model and I would like to ask if you would like to be the male model. I am willing to pay you, and if you agree I will model dresses as you asked earlier, though as part of the show, not in private. However if you do not wish to accept that is fine," she says, omitting the fact that they were short female models and she would be modeling whether he accepted or not. She decided to use it as a bargaining chip.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:23 pm

"What a shame. I was looking forward to getting to keep the sight of your beauty just to myself. Although I am sure it won't kill me to share the sight with others and I supouse I could help. I don't need your money though. If I am low I usually just 'borrow' Gregor's money. He never really notices." Levi said with a small nod. "Just tell me where I can take my cloths off. And if you want to help I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Anya frowns and points to the back rooms. She leads him back there and then shoves him into a room with a nicely cut suit that'll look great on his figure and she slams the door shut. "When your done come out and I will see if you'll work," she says and changes into her new dress in another room.

Her New Dress
Ruba, Island of Happiness 6057910
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Levi sighed lightly as he leaned against the door she had closed behind him. He looked down at himself for a moment and sighed. How did she do this to him? He had never felt anything but lust for women. It was strange to think that she actually excited him. He quickly changed and went otu to meet her. "Will this do?" He asked his voice sounding rather thic with a French accent.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Anya looks him over and turns him around, shifting the suit in several places and tightening his tie. "It'll have to do," she says and hands him a stack of about three other suits. "You will wear these suits in this exact order. As soon as you finish your modeling for one suit you come and quickly switch into the other." she says and pushes him toward the cat walk. She then moves in front of him and shifts her hair, seeming very nervous as the other models walk on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next