Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Anya looks him over and turns him around, shifting the suit in several places and tightening his tie. "It'll have to do," she says and hands him a stack of about three other suits. "You will wear these suits in this exact order. As soon as you finish your modeling for one suit you come and quickly switch into the other." she says and pushes him toward the cat walk. She then moves in front of him and shifts her hair, seeming very nervous as the other models walk on.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Levi scowled lightly as he put the suits away. He then made sure to hold himself and look as perfect as possible as he made his way down the cat walk. He must have done a goot job for he watched a few women faint in the audiance. Once he was done he went to put on another suite.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Anya walks onto the catwalk, her walk perfect and her face and pose showing a confidence she didn't have off the stage. She gives a beautiful smile and blows a kiss to the crowd before sauntering backstage. She immediately rushes to the changing room and throws on her next dress. She repeats her walk, changing what she does each time, changing her hair style and accessories, and generally being an excitement for the crowd.

All the dresses she wears, in order. (I love looking at dresses)
Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 10mar2010_green2
Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 Mermaid-style-wedding-gowns-7
Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 Taffeta-mermaid-style-mother-of-bride-dress-mt-0021Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 Fe2c6b5ae01e76f3_Mary-Louise-Parker.preview
Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 Poison-green-mermaid-style-evening-gown-thumbnail
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Levi tried to look like he enjoyed himself while he did several runs down the cat walk. He tried to look seductive but he really was glad when it was over. Although he had to stop himself from drooling as he watched the lovely young woman from earlier walk by him. She was lovely in each gown she wore.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Anya finishes all of her catwalks, sighing in relief. She walks up to him, wearing the green mermaid style gown that she had worn last and hands him a bunch of money, "Thank you so much. We couldn't have pulled off the show without you. Oh and feel free to keep one of the suits if you wish," she says and turns to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Levi gently grabbed her wrist. He pressed the money back into her hand. "I told you I don't want your money. And may I at least have your name ma'am? You didn't mention it before and I think accuaintances know each other's names."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Anya looks at the money in surprise and gives him an odd look, "My name is Anya. And if you don't want money... what do you want?" she asks, knowing there must be a catch.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:31 pm

"I do want something but I know you would never give it and I don't force people to do things no matter what you might think. And my name is Levi if you want to know, which I doubt. Feel free to look me up if you're ever back in town." Levi said. He lent forward and gently kissed her cheek. He then turned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Anya stares after Levi, surprised at his abrupt change in behavior. Suddenly her buxom aid runs up. "Madam are you really gonna let this guy go too?" she says and when Anya doesn't answer but stares at her the aid sighs and runs up to Levi. "Sir!" she says, catching up to him, her chest heaving for breath from running around getting all the models ready. "I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me she says. She's taller and more generously built than Anya who is rather short and only medium curvy. Anya watches, her expression on the borderline between not caring and jealous.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Levi gave her a small smile. "I am sorry but I don't think you and I are right for each other. Although I would point you in that direction if you're looking for a good man. He might be a tad lazy but he really is wonderful." He said turning her in the direction of Sam. He gently pushed her forward. "Good luck with your search." He said plesantly and headed off to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:58 pm

The aid looks really disappointed but goes toward the Sam he pointed out.

Anya frowns and tips her head, watching Levi. There was something odd about him she decided. But she guessed it wouldn't hurt to have a drink with him. As long as nothing got out of hand. She walks over to where he is and orders a drink. "I'll have a glass of Lime Avarlino Grape Nectar please." she says and turns to Levi, "I figured I'd join you for one drink. As thanks for saving me in a tight spot of course."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:04 pm

"No problem." Levi said with a light shrug. He stared at his drink for a moment. "I am happy to help. I don't mind giving you a hand. I like to be helpful it is far better than watching people tackle each other around me. Or try to seduce me. It is a strange life I lead." He said nodding lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Anya gives him a skeptical look, "They try to seduce you? You sure it's not the other way around?" she asks, turning toward him and drinking her drink.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Levi let out a small laugh. "You make me sound like some kind of adict. I don't just talk to women so I can sleep with them. If I wanted that I could probably skip the talking. Then again I don't expect you to understand. You don't know me." He said shaking his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:28 pm

"Would you let me get to know you?" Anya asks, blushing, "Of course as a friend," she adds hurriedly, making it obvious that she tried to avoid relationships.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:33 pm

"Get to know me whatever way you want it's not like I can stop you. I have no say in what people think well most of the time I don't. So do whatever you wish. I think I am just going to sit her and enjoy my drink until Sam comes and yells at me for sicking your friend on him. It will take him a while though. He's rather lazy." Levi said taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Anya grits her teeth and puts her drink down, not finishing it. "Fine. If you don't want a friend then I won't even try." she says, her sophisticated exterior housing a fiery lady on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:45 pm

"I do remember trying to be nice to you. You called me a name or two and made it seem like I was trying to get you to sleep with me. As far as I'm concerned you've all ready made your decision clear." Levi said nodding slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Anya turns around, a flame leaping in her eyes, her clothes actually started smoking. "How *dare* you. You asked to see me naked!? How else am I supposed to take it!? Especially since I was a stranger." she says and the bottom of the dress actually bursts into flames.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:53 pm

"I suggested it. And you're not that strange I have met stranger people. You shouldn't be down on yourself like that it's bad for your self esteem. Speaking of self esteem I think my sister wishes to speak to me. Have a good night." Levi said tipping his head slightly. He then stood and made his way over to the dark haired beauty that was the sin of Pride.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Anya growls and turns, stomping away. She looks down at her gown and sighs, fighting back tears. She walks into the back and changes from the gown into a pair of pants and a shirt with a hood. She wipes away and stray tears and then tries to make her way through the crowd of people wearing formal wear to get to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:07 pm

A woman and a man stepped in front of Anya before she could leave the building. "Where do you think you're going, litle girl?" The dark haired woman, Vira asked with a snear. The boy beside her simply scoweled.

"I think you need to calm down, Vira. Levi was only talking to her you don't need to steam at the ears. Leave the poor girl alone." Evan said softly as he looked up at the girl. He looked a lot like his sister but they were rather different. Vira scoweled at him and looked like she wanted to hit both of them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 pm

"I have no idea what you want. If it's something about Levi I seriously don't care, have at him," Anya says, cursing herself mentally for saying that. She didn't know whether she cared or not. She attempts to step past them and leave.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Vira let out a growle. "Don't you dare lie to me you little tease." She said and roughly grabbed Anya by the hair. "What is wrong with you? Why don't you fall to our magic? You cannot be free of sin?" Evan shook his head lightly and sent out a call to his siblings. He needed help rounding up Vira and making sure she didn't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Anya immediately growls, the sound unnatural coming from her throat and her hand turns bright red. She grabs onto Vira's arm, her hand hotter than most flames. "Let me go. Now." she demands, her eyes bright red.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Vira let out a small shriek drawing attention from other people. "How dare you touch my beauty." She said and slapped Anya across the face. Suddenly a tall man and a almost short woman apear beside her.

"Vira let the girl go." Gregor said prying her hand away from Anya. Wendy went to hold Vira back. Then out of nowhere Levi apeared and gathered Anya into his arms not seeming to notice the heat. He gently carried her off.

"I'm sorry about that, really."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next