Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turin and Telena, the Split Island

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

Turin and Telena, the Split Island Empty
PostSubject: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Turin and Telena were once a happy island without separations. But then a beautiful woman came to the island and the two rulers of the Island, who ruled together, fought over her until they each took a piece of land to impress her. The battle still rages on, the two halves of the island hating each other.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Broderick stands on the bow of his ship, the salty ocean spray jumping out of the sea at him, coating his bronzed skin as he grins. His crew was working hard at the moment, though the sun was rising high in the sky and soon it would be break time for most of them.
~~~
Eldora steps off her trader's ship, bargaining with a local merchant for the cargo of her ship. Her golden hair waves in the sunlight and the trader seems entranced for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Iridian smiled lightly to herself as she swam in the wonderful waters. It seemed like a nice time for a swim. That and she was making good on her escape. She could see the golden marks glowing on her skin. They branded her for what she was but she knew of no way to get rid of them. She had been swimming for a few days now and had no idea where she was any longer. She ran into something solid and ran into something solid. She looked up with wide eyes at the ship.

-----

"Get back here theif." Axel growled lightly as he followed the running boy. He increased his speed and tackled the little boy. He snacked his money pouch from him. "Don't try to steal from me again. No get lost before the authority comes after you." He said giving the boy a small shove. He sighed a brushed a hand over the golden mark on his cheek. He back up and ran into a young woman. "Oh I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Broderick looks over the edge of the ship when he hears a thunk and grins wickedly at the beautiful female in the water. "Woman overboard!" he roars, everyone on the ship hearing him and moving into action.
~~~
Eldora frowns at the 'young' man who ran into her. She sees the boy running from him and though the boy seems unhurt she can't help but ask. "What did you do to that boy sir?"

(Oh and Broderick is Old English and Eldora is Spanish)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Irdian blinked when she heared a voice above her. He didn't sound like a man chasing her. She didn't know how apealing she would be if they fished her out. She would probably look more like some kind of drowned sewer rat.

-----

"I took back my money from him. I just hapened to let him go so the athority wouldn't catch him. Is that wrong?" Axel asked raising a dark eye brow at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Broderick's men run over and throw a rope in and Broderick dives into the water, coming up to the top quickly and wrapping his arm around Iridian's waist. "Don't worry sweet. I got you. Though you may wish I didn't." he purrs dangerously, grabbing the rope and lifting them out through shear strength.
~~~
Eldora smiles, "No. That's fine. I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to insult you at all." she says and turns toward the merchant. "Thank you for your purchases. I'll have my crew unload the inventory to you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Irdian blinked stupidly before she gave the man a look. "I don't remember asking for your help. I wasn't drowning or anything. I was simply experiencing a block due to your giant ship being in my way."

-----

"Not all men prey on little boys. I have never quite understood that little obsesion. I am more of a woman liking man." Axel said with a light shrug. He stayed behind her careful not to look over her shoulder a fair amount.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Broderick grins and climbs onto the deck, swinging her up into his arms some what roughly. "Too bad sweet. Because your on the pirate ship The Tempest. And I'm it's captain."
~~~
Eldora chuckles and moves toward the dock, climbing into a little boat to row out to her ship. "Well sorry. I'm not the woman for you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm

"Oh good for you. You're the big bad captain. I'd be shaking in my boots if I was wearing any. You won't scare me I'm not just a little girl who scares easily. I escaped a high level prison and spent days escaping. You look like bloody prince charming." Iridian said giving him a look. "Speaking of boots you wouldn't happen to have an extra pair would you. My feet are kind of cold."

-----

Axel smiled as he watched her. "Don't flatter yourself. You are not my kind of woman. I doubt I could be interested in you." He said and waved her off slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Broderick laughs and motions to his crew men while carrying her down under the deck. "Well sweet. I don't care how high level a prison it was. You won't escape this ship. I'm surprised you haven't heard of me or The Tempest. Let me introduce myself. I'm Broderick Eddols. Son of Oceanus, god of the ocean, and Noira, goddess of Chaos."
~~~
Eldora grins. "Good. Because you'd get yourself killed with me." she says and begins rowing out toward an enormous war/trader ship on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:02 am

"I am going to go with a good for you. I could care less who you are be you god or demon or man with multiple manhood." Iridian said shrugging lightly. "And why should I know about your little ship anyway? What have you stolen? Who have you killed? What have you really done?"

-----

"What a friendly woman." Axel muttered to himself as he turned and headed off toward town. He brushed his hair away from his face.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

Broderick chuckles and without warning puts her in a solid cage and closes the door, locking it and waving his hand across the bars where a swirling darkness sprouts. "I'm a pirate sweet. I've stolen hearts, I've stolen millions of pounds of gold. I've killed kings, Arls, Princes, and people you've probably only dreamed of meeting. So what have you done that makes you so calm?"
~~~
A few women huddle together, talking near Axel and speaking quite loudly. "Did you see her? That was Eldora..." one murmurs, sounding amazed. The other girls gasp. "The Eldora? The goddess of Light who was cursed to sea by her arch enemy Broderick?"

(Eldora and Broderick are famous on Telena and Turin.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 am

Iridian watched him with an emotionless expression. "I died. After that everything doesn't seem like such a big deal. Once you've done it you're not exactly scared to do it again. So what am I your pet now? Just going to keep me and feed me only if I'm good?"

-----

Axel ignored them although he did file the little tidbit away. It might be useful if he ecer saw her again but he doubted it. She didn't seem to like people and he didn't want to go where he was not wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 am

Broderick smiles, his eyes closing part way to give him a sensual but dangerous look. "If you were my pet I would only feed you if you were really, really naughty." he purrs and then chuckles, stepping back. "You may leave this cage whenever you wish but note that without my permission if you step off this ship this black fog that clings to the bars and will cling to you will kill you. Permanently. And then it will bring your body back to me. And there is no way around it." he says and instantly his face shuts down, no longer sensual or beautiful but harsh but strangely handsome in that harshness as he spins around and stomps up to the deck.
~~~
Eldora steps on to her ship and looks around for her companions, her sister-daughters. One was missing.

Veatria screams as she runs through the streets. She was the only one of Eldora's crew members who did not know how to defend herself. She was very new. She screams again, running toward the docks and running into Axel where she screams again, her white dress stained and dirtied. "Dama Eldora!"

(Dama is spanish for Lady)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am

Iridian pouted slightly and crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't even know this man and he was traping her on this ship. What was his problem? She couldn't remember ever doing anything to deserve this. She had gone to the prison when she was wrongly accused. What kind of bed luck did she have? She sighed and flopped back. She groaned at the pain that shot through her back. Stupid hard objects.

-----

Axel blinked in surprise at the little girl that ran into him. His hands went out to keep her from falling. "Do you need any help little one? Are you lost?" He asked sounding like he actually cared.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

A boy soon comes down toward Iridian's cage and opens the door, smiling at her surprisingly kindly. "Hello. I brought some food and drink for you. Captain Broderick told me to make sure you ate and drank and left the cage. He said he thought you would enjoy moving around on the ship. Didn't know why he cared about a prisioner, he usually doesn't. But now I see why." the boy says, chattering like crazy, seeming happy.
~~~
The girl cries and cries, seeming only to be about twelve years old. "I need my Dama Eldora. Lady Eldora would protect me but I disobeyed her and entered the city. She warned me this would happen if I left the ship." she cries. "These men tried to... do things to me. I ran and they're chasing me." she cries.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:30 am

Iridian gave the boy a small frown. She then rolled over so her back was to him. "I don't need and food, water, or movement of my limbs. If he insists on keeping me in a cage then I do not wish to leave it. I am used to being treated like a prisoner."

-----

"I will make sure to get you out there to her if you wish. I would be more than happy to make sure you are safe." Axel said and gave her a light smile. He looked thoughtful for a moment before he started gently leadin her toward a small boat. "Just trust me."

Last edited by Moon-cookie on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:39 am

The boy blinks at her. "But miss..." he starts lamely, then sits down, leaning against her cage. "The captain's a hard strange man."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 am

"Good for him. If he wanted me to be all happy and go along with what he wants then traping me here was the worst thing to do. If he wanted to make it worse he could all ways beat me. Now go away." Iridian said not turning to look at him.

(Just continue in your next post.)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:46 am

(Continue what?)

The boy sighs, "The Cap'n is just protectin' us. Can you blame him for that? We're his only family."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:50 am

(Axel and Eldora's.)

"Feel the love somewhere else then. I am glad he loves you and all but I feel no reason to do what he wants now. I am going to stay right here and not more a muscle until I am dieing and saying my goodbyes." Iridian said glaring slightly at the bars in front of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 pm

The boy thinks for a minute and stands up. "I can get you out of the cage without that magic the cap'n uses sticking to you. You'd be free to leave... but... I'd like it if you'd stay for a few days. Maybe get to know the cap'n? Then you could leave if you wanted. The captain would never know." the boy says, seeming shy.
~~~
Eldora suddenly appears and sees Axel, her eyes narrowing. "What have you done to her?" she snaps and then see the way the girl is clinging to him and relaxes, turning to see the real threat. "How dare you men touch her!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:54 pm

"I don't need out. I will stay in here I just want to be left alone." Iridian said. She bolted up with a gasp. Cuts apeared on her arms and she let out a cry of pain. The marks on her started to glow and large white wings sprung from her back. She sobed lightly as she reached to cover the cuts. "Please just leave."

-----

"Is she all ways so friendly?" Axel asked as he made sure the girl was safe. He had a feeling that if he let anything else happen to her that the woman would rip him apart.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:05 pm

The boy's eyes open wide and he runs out and soon after Broderick walks down into the hold and frowns. He opens the cage door, dispelling the magic and walking to her, carrying bandages with him. "Are you ok?" he says, already inspecting her wounds.
~~~
"Dama Eldora? She is a wonderful goddess. So kind. She takes in all of us. We were all orphans or our parents gave us up to her. When our parents give us up she punishes them, saying that should never give up something so special... I secretly think she wants her own daughter." The girl says, smiling, seeming comforted.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Iridian looked at him with tears in her eye. "Leave me alone. I don't need any help and I don't need anyone to yell at me or criticize me. I'm tired of being punished for things I didn't do. I am hurt because I escaped and because I even bothered to want to be free." She said. Her wings came around to wrap around her as if to protect her.

-----

"I supouse it doesn't it doesn't help that she seems to want to bite a man's head off. Perhaps one of them or both." Axel said with a small shrug. He bit his lip llightly as he watched her. She was unusual and quite attractive. Too bad he didn't bed women or men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island Empty

Back to top Go down

Turin and Telena, the Split Island
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next