Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turin and Telena, the Split Island

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 pm

"That is good. I would hate for you to change your mind. I am sure gods are allowed to do that but it would make me rather sad." Iridian said with a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Broderick kisses the back of her neck, "I know my love. I will never change my mind. I love you too much... in fact... if you wish my love... I would like to..." he starts and takes a deep breath. "I would like to bind your soul to mine in the way of the gods. It will not only... make us inseparable but... it will either lengthen your lifetime to mine or... shorten mine to yours."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Iridian looked thoughtful for a moment. "I would love to bind our souls. I love you and would never leave you. And it would be nice to not have to worry about loosing you because I would die first." She said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Broderick smiles, "You wouldn't die first... we would die together. The rules of the 'deal' as most gods put it is that we are bound together, never physically or emotionally able to want another for as long as we live. And our life spans will either shorten, or lengthen, to match each others. And if we are separated by distance when it is our time we will find ourselves in each other's arms, dieing together. Are you sure about this Iridian? There's no going back..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 pm

"Why would I want to go back? It sounds like a fine idea to me. I want to be with you ever and I don't want you to sleep with other women. I would kill anyone who tries. Not to mention I like the idea of not leaving the other to be sad and alone." Iridian said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Broderick smiles, "Then it is a deal. And... it will heal your brands on your arms. But I will replace them with my own brands. And you can put brands on me. It's a physical marking so show we are connected."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Iridian looked thoughtful for a moment. "How do we put the brands on each other? I don't exactly want to burn you or anything." She said with a small frown. She gently kissed his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Broderick chuckles, "Nothing so... barbaric as that. We put them on in any way we want truly. We can trace them on with our fingers, or our tongues. Or we can simply will them on. And the markings are never permanent. We may change them whenever we wise. We are each other's blank canvases."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

"Well hopefuly I can be artistic. I think I would like to give you some interesting designs. Soem in interesting places." Iridian said with a smile. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer. "Are you ready for another marathon?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Broderick grins and gently touches a finger between her ribs, where her sternum is. A warmth blossoms there and he pulls on it, creating a golden string. "Do the same for me my love, though do not be surprised if mine is black. Touch them together and they will switch, our souls forever being bound."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Iridian nodded slightly. She then gently touched between his ribs. She waited to feel the warmth then she pulled the string out. "It doesn't seem that black to me." She said with a light shrug. She then touched them together.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Broderick makes a motion with his finger which twirls them together and then flips them, his sinking into her chest and hers sinking into his. After a brief moment of intense pleasure pain the two strings disappear, but forever connect them together. "That is done my love..." he says, gently licking the middle of her palm, leaving a black design in the shape of a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Iridian let out a small sound. She strandled his hips and gently dragged her fingers down his chest. A lightning bolt like line followed her fingers. She then made sure she explored his front.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Broderick touches her cheek, drawing a line from her cheek to her lips, leaving a trembling wake and writing in the language of gods in the path way. "Forever shall you be my love, forever shall I love ye."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 pm

"Good." Iridian said with a light smile. "If not I would have to get rid of this." She said giving him a light squeez. She leaned closer and licked his chest gently. A picture apeared on his chest. It had a bunch of wings fluttering down and behind them was the full moon. "You forever shall be mine and I shall forever be yours. So we both have the joy of saying it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Broderick smiles, "Yes my dearest," he says, drawing more designs on her before sealing the deal with her.
(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Iridian smiled lightly as she gently kissed his shoulder. She snuggled closer to him and curled up against him. They had a wonderful night together and now she felt happiness seeping through her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 pm

"My Iridian..." Broderick mumbles, holding her close and rocking her back and forth, seeming to find comfort with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm

"My Broderick." Iridian murmured. She gently licked over his shoulder. "I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turin and Telena, the Split Island
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12