Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turin and Telena, the Split Island

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Iridian looked at him with tears in her eye. "Leave me alone. I don't need any help and I don't need anyone to yell at me or criticize me. I'm tired of being punished for things I didn't do. I am hurt because I escaped and because I even bothered to want to be free." She said. Her wings came around to wrap around her as if to protect her.

-----

"I supouse it doesn't it doesn't help that she seems to want to bite a man's head off. Perhaps one of them or both." Axel said with a small shrug. He bit his lip llightly as he watched her. She was unusual and quite attractive. Too bad he didn't bed women or men.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Broderick sighs and gently moves her wings out of the way, ignoring her request and silently tending her wounds before turning around and leaving, looking sad. He leaves the cage door completely open with no magic around it.
~~~
Eldora waits until Axel disappears around the corner and then she takes care of the men who had chased her 'daughter'. She then appears in front of Axel and gently takes the girl out of his arms and holds her close. She then looks up at him. "Thank you for taking care of her. I would like to reward you..."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Iridian whiped her eyes and stood. She cursed when she hit her head. She quickly followed after him. Her hand gently griped his shirt and she bit her lip gently. She looked almost like a small child.

-----

Axel scowled lightly. "Why is it whenever I do something nice people try to reward me. I don't want anything from you or anyone else." He then turned and made his way back into the town.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 am

Broderick looks back at her and sighs, removing his shirt from her grasp but then carefully lifting her into his arms. He then looks forward and doesn't look at her. "I thought you didn't want my help."
~~~
Eldora calls after him. "Are you sure you wish nothing? I am not offering myself or any of my daughters but you may have anything else you wish."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:29 am

Iridian pouted lightly and tucked her wings in. "I was not asking for your help. I was simply following you. I just wanted to thank you for tending to my wounds. I know I haven't been all that nice to you so far."

-----

Axel turned and gave her a light smile. "What a pitty. You are rather attractive but you see I don't bed women. I wish you luck." He said giving her a nod. He then continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:58 am

Broderick sighs and looks down at her, his eyes glistening a bit dangerously. "Your welcome. Though you shouldn't be thanking me. You wanted so desperately to be free so here's your freedom." he says, sneering the last words though pain chokes his voice for a moment before he sets her down on the deck, a small boat already waiting for her in the water. They had apparently gone out of their way to get close enough to shore for her to safely row there. He looks at her for a moment before turning and yelling out orders to his crew. "Get moving you bloody idiots!" he roars and his crew instantly jumps to attention, smiling at him though they, too, seem sad.
~~~
Eldora watches Axel for a while before turning toward her ship and carrying the young girl to it. "Are you ok?" she asks tenderly, ignoring her own pain as the sun began to set. Soon she wouldn't be able to move and they would be stuck in dock.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 am

Iridian gently took hold of his shirt once more. "You want me to leave? Didn't you put that thing on me to make sure I didn't leave. That seems like a lot of trouble if you're just going to kick me off." Her frown increased as her brow furrowed. "But if you wish for me to go then I shall. I don't want you to have to go to unnesisary messures for me. I know that I am not worth it." She said and let go of his shirt.

-----

Axel sighed as he walked. He wondered why he couldn't be like any normal man. Why could he not settle down with a nice woman and have a bunch of little kids that would be adorable and yet frustraiting. He sighed as he gently ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:28 am

Broderick stiffens and suddenly the clouds above the ship darken to an ominous black and begin swirling, creating a viscous storm. He turns toward her, his eyes blazing with a strange emotion. He moves toward her, both fury and desperation radiating off him. "Go woman! You wanted you freedom so desperately you tried to starve yourself. Don't let me stop you from getting your precious freedom," he sneers, "If you don't go I'll make the decision for you and you'll stay with us on this ship." he says and turns, marching off but not without turning and punching a large whole in the wall. The crew watches after him with sad eyes and return to their work. The boy from earlier walks up to Iridian and grabs a bit of cloth around her legs. He looks up at her with questioning eyes.
~~~
Eldora sets the girl down in a bed once she finds out the girl is fine and then makes a stupid decision. She knew it was stupid with the sun going down but she closes her eyes and teleports herself to Axel's side. Immediately she matches her stride to his but seems to get tired quickly. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:33 am

Iridian gently patted the boy's head. Don't worry everything will be fine. She gently removed his hand from her and walked back under to her cage. She sat inside and closed the door behind her. She crossed her arms lightly and stared at the bars in front of her. Stupid men.

-----

Axel nearly jumped out of his skin when she apeared beside him. "Do you want something? I have all ready tried to get away from you two times. You must want something or you just can't help yourself. I am not the kind of guy who would be a good man for you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:41 am

The boy runs down after Iridian and opens the door and climbs into her lap. "I like you. Please don't leave. I'd miss you." he says, looking at her with wide eyes. "And the cap'n has wanted a woman for years. But every one rejects him. None of them see him."
~~~
Eldora smiles faintly. "Simply curiosity. What you said intrigued me. What do you mean you don't bed women. Every? Most men don't make that choice."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:48 am

Iridian gently took hold of his hand and gently rubbed her thumb across it. "I wasn't planing on leaving. I am not very good at escaping. No matter where I go bad luck follows me. I don't know why he suddenly decided to try to get rid of me." She said with a light shrug.

-----

"Men who like other men do. Not that I would know. It's dangerous for me to like women so I simply don't bother. I have never slept with a woman and I don't plan to start anytime soon. I cannot risk having children and having people look down on them for who their father is. I want anyone who loves me to be happy." Axel replied with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:53 am

The boy smiles, "The cap'n may pretend to be a downright mean and evil man but he's not. He's mad at the women who won't even try with him but he always sets them free or helps them out in some way. He was trying to make you happy."
~~~
Eldora frowns and looks at him, "And what is so bad about you that your children would be ridiculed?" she asks but suddenly stumbles and tumbles to the ground. She sighs and takes deep breathes, trying to get up. She looks over at the sun which just then descends under the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 am

"Well he doesn't get off to a good start. Besides I am never happy. I am a cravy woman. Now you should probably get back up there. I am sure you are needed." Iridian said and gave the boy a smile.

-----

Axel knelt and gathered her into his arms. He then started off to make sure she was all right. He would at least want her to have a nice bed a bath.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:51 pm

The boy looks at her and smiles, kissing her cheek gently. "I like you. I'll go help out now." he says, turning and running out to help the crew. He was treating her a bit like a big sister or a mother.
~~~
Eldora groans and her eyes flicker partially open. She looks up at Axel and closes her eyes again, not strong enough to keep them open. "S-sorry" she stutters.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Iridian smiled after the boy. He was so cute. She let out a yawn and stretched lightly. She was so tired. She laid down and curled up. She quickly fell asleep.

-----

"Don't worry about it." Axel took her back to where he was staying and gently laid her on the bed. "Feel free to rest." He said going to fetch something to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Broderick makes sure his crew is working hard and then he cloaks himself in darkness, making himself invisible. He sneaks to where Iridian is and watches her fall asleep. He kneels next to where she lays and runs one finger over her cheek, silently watching her.
~~~
Eldora's lips twitch as if she was going to smile. "Knew... it would... be safe... with you..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Iridian smiled slightly in her sleep and instinctively leaned into his touch. She shivered lightly and pulled her knees up to her chest. Her wings came back out to wrap around her and to warm her.

-----

"Don't get too used to it." Axel said as he came back and set a bowl on the table. "I am not nice to everyone. I have been raised to treat a woman right. I don't want to disapoint my mother like I have disapointed everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Broderick tips his head to the side and smiles a bit at her, moving out of the area for a moment before coming back with a nice warm blanket. He lays it over her and kisses her hand gently before moving away, turning to exit.
~~~
Eldora opens her eyes, their deepness glittering. "How have you... disappointed... anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Iridian snuggled into the blanket and pulls it close to keep warm. It had a comforting smell. It smelt slightly of Broderick. "Mmmm Broderick." She murmured slightly in her sleep.

-----

"It's not important." Axel said with a light sigh. He handed her a cup and gently set a wet cloth on her forehead. "Drink up. It should make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Broderick freezes and turns toward Iridian, looking at her with glittering eyes. He moves toward her and kneels next to her again and quietly whispers, "I'm here."
~~~
Eldora tries to drink it but doesn't have the strength to. "Don't... worry. Happens... every day. Natural for... me"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Iridian's hand apeared and gently wrapped around his wrist. "Please don't leave." She pleaded in a voice very heavy with sleep. She couldn't possibly be concious.

-----

"Why? What is it?" Axel asked as he watched her. He sat beside her and watched her with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:00 am

Broderick smiles, "I won't. I won't leave until you wake up." he murmurs, still cloaked in the darkness but her runs his fingers over her cheek before taking her hand and sitting next to her, waiting for her to wake. He would disappear before she could wake completely and realize this wasn't a dream.
~~~
Eldora closes her eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath, seeming weaker and weaker. "I am... a goddess of light... when the sun goes down... I come close to death... every night."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:08 am

"Why are you so mean to me?" Iridian asked. She was quite a chaterbox in her sleep. She tend to talk quite a bit even though she didn't realize it. She did kind of remember it as a dream though.

-----

Axel frowned lightly. "That makes no sense and doesn't seem very fair. Would you like me to bring the light back for you?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:12 am

Broderick sighs, "I suppose since you won't remember this... I've seen so many couples madly in love with each other and I'm jealous of what they have. I want my own woman, some one who will accept me even with all my problems. But no woman wishes to take a chance on me. I give them everything they want. I just don't allow them off the ship for a week. But almost every woman still cried when I told them it was only a week and so I let them go... and I don't understand why..." he sighs.
~~~
Eldora chuckles so quietly it's almost impossible to hear. "And how... would you... propose to... do that?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 am

"It might help if you didn't lock them in a cage and tell them they would die if they tried to leave. That doesn't make a very good first impression. You have to give them the chance to see the real you." Iridian said. Her eyes had some how opened and she was looking at him.

-----

"Do you doubt me?" Axel blinked. Suddenly all the darkness in the room seemed to suround him. It looked as though the sun had risen outside and was shining in the room.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 am

Broderick curses and pulls away. He curses in an unknown language and turns, disappearing from the room. "Gods damn it!" he finally curses, punching a wall. "I shouldn't have stayed. I should have known she would wake up."
~~~
Eldora looks at the light, seeming a bit stronger but barely so. "I suppose it's better. I have enough energy to talk but not enough to walk..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turin and Telena, the Split Island
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next