Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turin and Telena, the Split Island

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 am

Broderick curses and pulls away. He curses in an unknown language and turns, disappearing from the room. "Gods damn it!" he finally curses, punching a wall. "I shouldn't have stayed. I should have known she would wake up."
~~~
Eldora looks at the light, seeming a bit stronger but barely so. "I suppose it's better. I have enough energy to talk but not enough to walk..."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 am

Iridian sat up and blinked in surprise. She pulled the blanket closer now feeling alone. Why would he leave her? She had told him not to. With tears in her eyes she laid back down and curled up in a little ball. She pulled the blanket over her head and closed her eyes.

-----

"If I could help you I would. It seems like a shame that you have to go through this every night." Axel said with a frown. He let otu a sigh and ran a finger over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:30 am

Broderick freezes when he hears what sounds a little like the beginning of a sob and then curses himself again, remembering saying he would stay with her. Of course he had also said he would only stay until she woke but. He turns anyway and goes back down, lifting Iridian off the shabby old cot and carrying her up into the captain's cabin. He sits on the small bed, back against the wall, and cradles her in his arms, her head against his strong chest.
~~~
Eldora closes her eyes at his touch and breathes out a sigh. "It is the price I pay I suppose... as so many of us do. I wonder still what price you pay..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:35 am

Iridian sobed lightly as she gently hit him on the chest. She might have been able to hurt him if she tried but she didn't really want to. "You're so mean." She sobed and gave him another wack. "And you're a liar. Why can't you just make up your mind?"

-----

"You don't want to know." Axel said. He sighed lightly and stood. He moved over to a corner of the room. "You should probably rest now and get your strength back."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 am

Broderick sighs and stays mostly silent, just rocking her in his arms and making soothing noises. He strokes his hand over her hair gently, smoothly. He then lays his cheek on top of her head and closes his eyes, a protective gesture that also shows he is at ease with her.
~~~
Eldora sets an elbow under herself and attempts to rise. "What have you done that you believe is so horrible?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:45 am

"You really are stupid." Iridian said softly as she quieted down. She gently took hold of his shirt, refusing to let go. "Why do you insist on making me feel bad? Do you enjoy it?"

-----

"Stop asking stupid questions. I don't want to answer and I don't intent to." Axel said trying not to sound mean. He sat on the couch with a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Broderick curses quietly under his breath before finally speaking. "No. I do not enjoy it." he says simply, still holding her, in fact he holds her a bit tighter.
~~~
Eldora continues to try to sit up, "Why should I stop? It may be stupid to you but it's important as well."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 pm

"You are rather good at it and have done it a lot since I've been here." Iridian said softly. She bit her lip gently as she leaned her head against him. Around him she often felt like a child.

------

"Well I do not intend to tell you. So you are just going to have to deal with it." Axel said with a light scowle. It seemed to be more at himself than her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Broderick sighs and lays his cheek on top of her head, closing his eyes. "I know, and I'm sorry." he murmurs before once again falling silent.
~~~
Eldora finally sits up and pants with the effort. "It couldn't possibly be as bad as your trying to make it."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm

"It might help you be more popular with women if you don't lock them up and make them feel like prisoners. It doens't make a very good impression. And I doubt women like that. You should just be you and show them that you're not horrible." Iridian said in a thoughtful tone. She wiggled her bare toes slightly.

-----

"Shut up shut up." Axel said his voice almost a growl. "You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know anything about me. Do you know what this mark means?" He asked indicating the gold mark on his cheek. "The prison gives minor offenders marks on their arms or legs that can easily be covered. Ones with biggers sins have them on their faces so they can't hide from the world. Everyone knows they are a monster."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:33 pm

"And what if I truly am that horrible? Do you think a woman could really ever like me if I'm truly that horrible?" Broderick asks in a whisper.
~~~
Eldora tips her head at the wound and reaches out toward him, suddenly she gets very pale as if exhausted and ghostly fingers touch the mark gently, spreading a soothing feel over it, though not healing the wound at all. "I'm sorry. But your not a monster."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:40 pm

"Oh poo on you. Stop being so negative. There is someone out there for everyone. You just have to find them. Some woman will love you unconditionaly and you will be very happy." Irisian said giving him a smile.

-----

"You don't know that." Axel said softly. He aproached her and gently pushed her back on the bed so she could relax. "I have hurt everyone I have ever loved. And even a lot of people who didn't deserve to die. I do not deserve anyone's kindness."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Broderick sighs and closes his eyes, fighting back foolish tears. "I do not want just any woman..." he murmurs, mostly to himself. He then stands, still carrying her. "I was serious when I said you may go when you wish... I understand you want your freedom."
~~~
Eldora wraps her fingers around his wrist, weakly. There was no way she could hold him back but she wished she could. "I do not believe you are an evil man. I believe you deserve respect and love."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Iridian frowned at him slightly. "I chose to stay. Don't you think that means I am going to stay? I am one of the most stuborn people born. I am staying and ou are not going to get rid of me." She said crossing her arms defiantly.

-----

Axel sighed and sat beside her. "No woman would want to give me love. I do not give them the attention they deserve and they probably don't want anything to do with me. I am not exactly the most wonderful man ever."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Broderick's lips twitch up into a smile. "I suppose I won't force you to go. But know that you are free to leave whenever you wish." he suddenly turns serious, "But do not try to take any of the crew. It is not for me, it is for their safety. They leave, they die. Though I wish it were not so..."
~~~
Eldora tips her head at him, still deathly pale. "Why would you not give them attention? And why wouldn't they want you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:39 pm

"Oh please like I would want to take your crew. If I were to take anything from you it would be your bed and I am not nearly that selfish." Iridian said sticking her tongue out at him. She gave him another gentle hit.

-----

"When you do not believe you are worthy of love you do not give nore do you look for it. Now you must rest and regain your energy. Conserve your strength." Axel said as he gently patted her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Broderick smiles at her again. "I was just warning you. A few of them wish they could go to the home land... they forget about our curse." he says, then purses his lips as if he said too much.
~~~
Eldora looks up at him with glittering eyes. "Will you stay here with me, Axel?" she asks, a tremble in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 pm

"What curse?" Iridian asked her eye brows raising to practically disapear into her hair. "You can tell me I won't think any less of you nore will I speak a word of it to anyone."

-----

"Of course I'll stay. You are in my temporary home you know." Axel said giving her a smile. "Don't worry I won't go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Broderick growls at himself, pursing his lips even more, seeming thoughtful. "My crew and I were cursed to not be able to step off this ship for more than a day. If we do, we die."
~~~
Eldora smiles back and actually reaches up, touching the mark on his cheek gently before closing her eyes and instantly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:11 pm

"Why were you cursed and by whom?" Iridian asked with a thoughtful expression. "And is there anyone you can break it?"

-----

Axel sat beside her and watched her. He would keep his promise to this woman who seemed to believe in him when no one else would.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Broderick shrugs, "To tell the truth, I know not who cursed us or why? Nor do i know if there is a way to break the curse or what it is."
~~~
(Time skip to morning)

Eldora opens her eyes slowly, feeling strength infusing her from the sunlight. She begins moaning from the wonderful sensation and stretches sensuously ], not remembering anyone is watching.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:23 pm

"Well I can see if I can find it out for you if you would like." Iridian said her expression thoughtful. "Although I wouldn't mind resting in a bed first. A cage is not very comfortable."

-----

Axel murmured something in his sleep and rolled over so he was facing her. He had forgotten to move to the couch before he had fallen asleep. So he had fallen asleep next to her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Broderick nods and lays her on the bed gently, laying a blanket over her. "I'll leave you for now. Have a very good rest..." he murmurs, touching her cheek gently before turning to leave.
~~~
Eldora continues to moan in bliss and stretches into him, unconsciously running her hands down his chest. "Mmm..." she finally says, becoming silent but still moving sensuously.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 pm

"You're leaving? I thoought you would stay. I would feel bad about taking your bed." Iridian said with a small frown. She reached out for me. "I don't like to be alone so I asked you to stay for me. Although I know a little boy who would take your place if you want to send him up instead."

-----

Axel muttered something in his sleep and gently wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her closer. It was odd how he seemed to be so cold and yet in sleep he was like a big teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Broderick frowns slightly and then chuckles. "You mean Leon? If you wish him to stay with you I'm sure he would be happy. He lost his mother very early on and I guess I... took on the role of his father. And I must go take care of some things with the ship or else we will crash into the rocks."
~~~
Eldora opens her eyes and looks at Axel. She smiles and snuggles closer to him and puts a palm on his marked cheek.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:56 pm

"Well that wouldn't be good. I don't really want to crash into anything or perhaps die. Although I supouse I wouldn't mind Leon joining me if I don't have to be alone. Although next time I hope it'll be you." Iridian said giving him a smile.

-----

Axel snuggled into her touch and placed a gentle kiss on her hand. "Mmmm you're so beautiful." He murmured sleepily. He pulled her close and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turin and Telena, the Split Island   Turin and Telena, the Split Island - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turin and Telena, the Split Island
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next