Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:51 pm

"You better come only to me to rid yourself of that excitement." Anya teases, hugging him. "Because I'll only ever come to you. And frequently."
~~~
"It is isn't it?" Seneca says, looking at her stomach in wonder. "A baby..."
~~~
Erika yelps but then melts into his arms. "Your the only man I'll ever want or accept..." she murmurs shyly.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 pm

"Who wants to be rid of the excitement? You only increase it my love." Levi said giving her a wicked smile. He then gently picked her up and swung her over his shoulder. He then loped off to the bedroom.

-----

"Our baby." Evan said with a smile. He kissed her gently before he went to gently rubbig her stomach.

----

"Good because I'm not going to let you go now." Sam said and pulled her closer to him. She was so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Anya chuckles and pats his rump as he carries her. "This is a nice view Levi."
~~~
seneca smiles and cuddles closer to him. "Yes. Our baby."
~~~
Erika sighs happily and lets him pull her close. "Yes. Please. Never let me go..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 pm

"I am glad you like it." Levi growled lightly. He set her on the bed gently and ploped down beside her. He gathered her into his arms and hissed her passionately.

-----

"I don't think it could be anyone else's." Evan said giving her a bright smile.

-----

"I think doing certain things might be kind of difficult if I don't let you go." Sam said his mouth twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 am

Anya kisses him back and rolls him on top, loving the feel of him.
~~~
Seneca chuckles. "Of course it couldn't be anyone else's. I'm your woman after all." she murmurs.
~~~
Erika smiles at him without moving her head from his chest. "You know what I mean Sam."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 am

Levi smiled as he pulled her close to him and placed her legs on his shoulders. "I think I like this view." He said practically devouring ehr with his hungry gaze.

-----

"You haven't slept with any other men have you?" Evan asked as he watched her. He foud it hard to believe that he was the first. He liked the idea buthe wasn't so sure.

-----

"Of course." Sam said with a smile. He played with her hair slightly and gently kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 am

Blank
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 am

Anya smiles tenderly and wickedly "I'm sure you do my love. And I particularly like this one as well." she says, looking into his eyes tenderly, placing her palm on his cheek and kisses him gently and sweetly before laying back. "Now where were we?"
~~~
Seneca laughs and pulls him close. "Of course I never slept with another man Evan. I knew from that first night that you were the only one for me. I just had to go out and learn. Make myself worthy."
~~~
"Are we almost there yet?" Erika asks, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 am

"I believe I was about to give you the most loving experience ever." Levi said as he tenderly kiseed her and gently undressed her. He wanted to be tender and show her that he really did love her for reasons other than sleeping with her.

-----

"You were worthy for me and you are now. I feel like I am unworthy of someone so perfect. I can't imagine why you would fall for me." Evan said as he gently kissed her.

-----

"Almost my dear." Sam said with a smile. He picked her up gently as the boat stoped. He carried her gently toward the house.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 am

Anya smiles, "I love you Levi..." she whispers to him, her eyes half closed and watering a little with the strength of her emotions. "Now come here." she murmurs, opening her arms for him.
(Timeskip I think)
~~~
Seneca shakes her head and chuckles. "Your wonderful Evan. You are just as perfect as I am. Though I doubt I'm anywhere near perfection."
~~~
Erika continues to stay close to him, half asleep but still smiling. "Good. I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:57 am

Levi smiled as he regained conceousness. He woke to the most beautiful smell. He smiled as he nuzzled his head into her hair and pulled her closer.

-----

"Oh but you are perfection. You are beautiful, smart, kind, and not to mention a wonderful lover. I could never ask for more." Evan said with a small smile.

-----

"I am sure you can't my lovely little woman." Sam said and gave her a gentle squeez. He carried her inside and getly laid her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:00 am

(Ah ha! I'm always mixing up the names and now you are! Lol. It's Levi not Lock. But I know what you mean.)

Anya makes a strange meowing sound and tucks closer to him, little cat ears that are red like flames on top of her head and a tail of the same color out of no-where.
~~~
Seneca chuckles. "I'm glad I'm a wonderful lover even with no experience."
~~~
Erika opens her eyes and reaches for Sam. She takes his hand and places her cheek against it, smiling. "Did you know I love how warm you are?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:13 am

(I changed it. I guess I thought we were on Locks. My mind is wandering away from me.)

Levi smiled lightly as he opened his eyes. He gently stroked her ears. She was so cute.

-----

"You don't have to have experience to make me drool like a dog my lovely one. I love everything about you." Evan said with a light smile. He rubbed her stomach gently.

-----

"I am warm?" Sam asked. He stroked her cheek gently and watched her with wide eyes. They seemed to take in her every movement.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:18 am

Anya half growls and half purrs, rolling over and sinking her claws a little bit into his chest, just enough to sting but not draw blood. She pulls herself closer and unconsciously nuzzles the wounds, soothing them.
~~~
Seneca bursts out laughing. "Drool like a dog? You? That's something I would have to see to believe!" she laughs, hugging him. "You may love me and think I'm beautiful but even if you excelled at everything I doubt you drool like a dog."
~~~
"Yes. Your eyes are so warm when they look at me. And so is your body when you cuddle with me... and your personality..." Erika says, somewhat sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:26 am

Levi let out a small growl. He wanted to throw her back onto thebed ad spend a few more hours of loving her and making her know how much he wanted her. He continued to gently stroke her.

-----

"Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it can't happen." Evan said giving her a smile. He stroked her gently and kissed up her neck licking her and nibbling on her sweet neck.

-----

"I am glad you think so. Now how about that food?" Sam asked as he tucked herinto the bed gently. He fully intended to join her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 am

"Mmm. Levi." Anya purrs. Now licking the wounds even while she inflicts new ones, these now on his back.
~~~
Seneca giggles, ticklish. "That tickles. But it feels so good." she says.
~~~
Erika smiles. "Wonderful sounding. And I will stay right here and not leave your side. That way I can't get nervous again."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:39 am

Levi let out a moan. It was strange how this was turning him up. Not on for it seemed around her he was allways turned on. He growled as he rolled so she was under him. He pulled her to him so he could make love to her again.

-----

"I'm glad you like it. I want to make you happy." Evan said with a smile. He nuzzled her neck gently.

-----

Sam smiled lightly as he retrieved the food and set it in front of her. He laid down beside her and cuddled up beside her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:55 am

Anya meows again and shudders, purring. Her hands unconsciously move to her stomach which is now showing a little bit of growth even at this rather early stage.
~~~
Seneca smiles. "Shouldn't we be getting up? As much as I love to do this and would love to stay here forever I'm a bit hungry."
~~~
Erika grins and eats the food, making sounds of happiness as she eats. "This is wonderful food..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Levi let out a small sound and gently nuzzled her stomach. His eyes started to glow slightly. He gently took hold of her legs and placed them over his shoulders.

-----

"I all ready am up." Evan said with a smile. He then rolled out of bed and began to get dressed. Come on then and get dressed.

-----

"I'm glad you like it." Sam said with a smile. He moved so his head was under her dress.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 pm

"Mmm. Levi. Your eyes are glowing." Anya purrs, liking it.
~~~
Seneca slips in her clothing and smiles. "I know your up. But I must eat before taking care of that."
~~~
Erika squeals. "Sam!" she says and grabs him. "Your such a silly man." she says, kissing him and setting the food away.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:49 pm

"I am aware of that. It means I am very excited about the baby and more than ready to make sure there are twins in there." Levi said with a smile. He kissed her before he gently licked at her neck. "I am sure you like it my little kitten."

-----

Evan gave her a wicked smile. "I'll still be that way by the time we're done." He said before he dressed himself and gently wrapped his arms around her.

-----

"I've been told that I'm quite the dog." Sam said with a smile. "Although you really do need to eat. I simply wanted to make sure you enjoyed it."

-----

Vira let out an outraged cry. "You can't kick me out. I pay for this house as well." She said an outraged expression on her beautiful face.

"Oh yes we can. We all own this house. And it's three votes that you're out. Besides the others don't want you here either. You have been nothing but a pain. So scram before we have to do something mean and gang up on you." Wendy said giving her a glare. Vira muttered something before she grabbed her bag and stomped out the door. How dare they kick her out.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 am

Anya grins, "Yes I like it. And even though I don't think that's how twins are made we can give it a try and hope for the best." she says, kissing him.
~~~
Seneca chuckles and begins eating her food, eating it quickly but not too quickly.
~~~
Erika frowns at the food and sighs wistfully. "I really shouldn't eat anymore..." she says, still hungry but still hoping to get thinner.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:57 am

"How would I know how twins work? The twins are older than me. I just want to make you feel loved and not like I just want to sleep with you all the time." Levi said giving her a smile. He gently kissed her stomach.

-----

Evan let out a pleased sound. "Ah it makes me happy to see you feeding yourself and our little baby. I want to see you both happy."

-----

"Yes you should. You need to keep your strength up. Not to mention we burned a few pounds after our last marathon or two. I don't want you to get stick thin on me. No unhealthy woman for me." Sam said as he poked his head under her skirt. He kissed her stomach. "Yum curves."

-----

Hours later Vira was marching toward an inn. She was soaking wet with tears falling from her eyes. It blended with the rain but it took her attention away from her bruises and how violated she felt. She had only been out of her home before some vile men had attacked her. She had once felt so beautiful and now she felt like trash. No wonder her siblings hadn't needed her around. She was horrible. People who didn't know her hated her. She whiped at her eyes as she aproached the inn. She didn't want to look like garbadge. She hugged her bad closer as she walked in and aproached the young man standing behind the counter. "Um....hello. I need a room." She said softly and chanced a glance up. He was looking at her with a strange look. They then had the usual exchange of money for key.

"And miss next time I would suggest and umbrella."

"Thank you. I will have to remember to purchase one." Vira replied giving him a small smile. She then turned and made her way toward her room. She couldn't help but noticed a group of women surrounding some guy. He must be rich, cute, or both. Otherwise they wouldn't bother. She was quite accustomed to that world.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:13 am

Anya smiles and hugs Levi. "Just the fact that you're worried about that tells me you really care."
~~~
"I know you'll make us both very, very happy." Seneca says, splaying herself out on the bed.
~~~
Erika groans, "I can't believe that you love my curves but.... I'm happy." she says, holding his head close.
~~~
Dane sighs at the women around him. He was in one of his expensive tailor-made suits and of course the women picked up that he was rich. He hated how they hung around him only for that. Especially since almost all of them were almost as rich as he was. He pushes his way out of the crowd and catches sight of a woman who looks very tear streaked and rain covered. He walks over to her and pulls her close, looking at the other women. "Leave me alone please. I'm with this lovely lady here." he says.

The other women growl and one pipes up, "She doesn't look worthy of someone like *you* Dane." one says.

Dane stiffens. "What do you mean? She's beautiful." he says, acting. At least until he looks down at Vira and his eyes spark with interest at the beauty he sees under the rain and then fury when he sees the marks on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 am

Levi gave her a smile. "I love you so much and I am going to keep you close to my heart forever." He said hugging her close.

-----

"Of course I will. I will spoil you and the little baby rotten. Although I doubt you will be rotten or our little baby." Evan said giving her a smile.

-----

"Why wouldn't I love them? They are so wonderful and lush. I can't understand how a man could love a woman who looks like a stick." Sam said with a confused frown. He kissed her stomach gently.

-----

Vira frowned when the man she didn't even know came up to her and pulled her into his arms. What did he want? Did he just want her to help him get rid of his female problem? She didn't want to be used any more. "Let go of me." She said softly. She knew she didn't look beautiful. She looked like some drowned sewer rat. "I just want to go to my room and sleep. I don't need your help with that. Go back to your clingy, judgemental women."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 am

Anya smiles, "I'm glad. I hope to stay as close to you as possible forever."
~~~
"Of course we won't be rotten. We'll be perfect little evil angels." Seneca says, grinning.
~~~
Erika laughs nervously. "Because she's not fat?" she asks.
~~~
Dane raises his eyebrow at the gorgeous woman. She looked like she was in a bad position but still she didn't cling to him. "I think not beautiful." he murmurs and swings her up into his arms. He was a rather large man, with broad shoulder and very tall. Built much like an ancient viking even down to the golden hair and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next