Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Dane smiles and looks into her eyes, "And who ever said I was saying the gifts were beautiful. You, my love, are the most beautiful gift, most beautiful woman, I could ever hope for." he says, lifting her up and sinking into the warm water with her.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:23 pm

"Ah I am glad you think so. For you are the most wonderful man ever and I could never hope for more. So we are an odd couple but we are perfect for each other. I love you." Vira said. She let out a pleased sound as she felt the water cover her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Dane smiles, "Yes. I love you as well." he says and sets her on his lap as the water laps at their skin. "How is it my love?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:37 pm

"Large, thick, and quite impressive. Oh you mean the water. It is quite wonderful. I love a good bath and ah it is nice and warm." Vira said with a smile. Her cheks were a light pink with heat.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Dane grins, "Yes I meant the water but... your opinion on the other item is... appreciated." he purrs, gripping her hips.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Vira wiggled lightly against him. "You seem to be very happy about my opinion and I can tell. It is currently obvious and against my bottom. So do you think this water would be good for a little adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Dane groans when she wiggles and he turns her so she faces him. "Yes... I think it would be perfect for a little adventure love."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:23 pm

"I am glad you think so. When this baby comes we are not going to be able to have as often of adventures." Vira said with a smile. She gently rubbed her front against him. "I love you so much and I would love to start that adventure with you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Dane chuckles, "The baby will not stop us from having adventures though. Not if I can help it." he purrs and pulls her close into him.
(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Vira smiled lightly as she nuzzled his chest. They had some how ended up in the bed. She was laying snuggled up against him with her head against his chest. "I love you Dane."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:44 pm

"I love you too my darling Vira." Dane whispers to her, holding her close and stroking her arms. "So what do you wish to do today my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:52 pm

"I don't know. I think we should go meet your parents. If I am going to be having our child I wish for them to know their grandparents." Vira said with a smile. She gently kissed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 am

Dane groans, "Yes, I suppose your right. I don't mind you meeting my mother but my father? I can imagine the insults and complaining now. Let us get this over with." he says, standing up and getting dressed in his finest wear and ordering the servants to go get something. He turns to her and smiles, "Your going to look more beautiful than you ever have clothed. But there's no way I can make you more beautiful than you are *un*clothed." he says, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 am

Vira giggled lightly. "Thank you for the compliment but I am pretty sure I have looked extreemly beautiful clothed. I am a expert in the art of shoes. I used to make them you know. That's where all my money came from." She said and stood lightly. She gave his bottom a light squeez. "I don't know why I have to look so nice but if you think it will help then I shall go along with it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 am

Dane chuckles, "Well I suppose it might help but it's mostly for me," he teases, reaching out and grabbing a beautiful red dress that fits tight to the curves and then flows out at the bottom. The neckline ends at below her cleavage but covers all essential parts.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 am

"Oh of course it is. I like nice but yet you get to see all my parts." Vira said with a light roll of her eyes. "I don't even want to know why you have dresses." She said before she slipped into it. She then ran a brush through her hair and adjusted her jewelry.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:35 am

Dane chuckles and nuzzles her chest gently, "I don't actually have any dresses. I just had the servant run out and grab a dress close to your specifications," he says, smiling. "And if anything I could put you in one of my mother's dresses."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 am

"That wouldn't make me feel weird at all." Vira said with a roll of her eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair. "I really do love you and thank you for sending for the dress. I don't want to meet your parents with no cloths."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 am

Dane groans, "A beautiful, if messed up vision." he teases, "Yes. I agree. My father will not see you unclothed. Every." he says and stands to his full height, hooking their elbows together with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 am

Vira returned his smile and let him lead her. "And wouldn't your mother notice if I was wearing one of her dresses?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:58 am

Dane rolls his eyes, "Perhaps. But then she'd just be like "Ooo your fiance has *excellent* taste," with a cheeky grin in my direction. Father wouldn't even care."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:04 pm

"They sure sound like interesting people." Vira said with a smile. She gently kissed his cheek. "So how long is this going to take? I don't know if walking is my favorite activitey ever."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Dane smiles, "We'll take a carriage and it's only a few minutes ride actually." he says, leading her out of the mansion and into a large, beautiful carriage.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:15 pm

"Ah everything you own is so big and obviously cost a lot of money. I can't see why gold digging women want you." Vira said with a small roll of her eyes. She gently gave his arm a squeez. "But they can't have you. You are mine now."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Dane smiles, "And your mine as well. And when you grow up this way, it seems normal. Plus if father caught me living any other way he's disown me and make sure we were both miserable."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:30 pm

"Sounds like a fun guy." Vira said with a roll of her eyes. She gave him a quick kiss and then gently sucked on his neck. "But I really don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next