Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 pm

"No wepons would be best. And no killing and blood shed can hopefuly be kept to a minimum. Just a nice exercising spar." Akiko said with a small smile. She noded lightly before her hand traced a sign in the air where it rested near her leg. "I summon Aries." She murmured lightly. Her eyes glowed red for a moment before she moved innto a fighting stance. "Show me what you've got." She said motioning for him to bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Mottan smiles and with a quick movement kicks toward her side but with amazing dexterity and grace, just when any normal person would block her spins his upper body, his other foot coming toward her head.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Akiko ducked back from his kick and did a bridge on the floor before she flipped into a crowch. "Ah I forgot you are the god of warriors." She said. Her voice seemed to be different. But that could be expected since she was using the power of Aries. She pushed off with her legs and flew at him. She landed on his chest but instead of hitting him she used him to push herself back. She did a quick cartweel and landed on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Mottan grins, "So we're showing off now are we?" he teases and with barely a thought he flips over her, spinning in midair so that when he lands he's facing her back. Without a pause her swoops down low to avoid most attacks and attempts to sweep her legs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 pm

"Who's showing off? There is all ways meaning to what I do." Akiko said. She jumped out of the way of his feet. "Although I must say you are a good fighter for such a big man. I have found that the bigger men are often more reliant on their strength than their speed." Her eyes glowed lightly. "Sorry to change the tact so suddenly but Aries doesn't tend to see things through." She said as her eyes shone a dark color. Her voice had taken on a rather seductive purr. Scorpio had taken Aries' place.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:58 pm

A small shiver ripples through Mottan at her voice but he nods, "I understand," he say before suddenly lunging forward. He looks as if he's about to take her down when suddenly he bends back and slides underneath her, attempting to pull her legs out from under her as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Akiko hoped up lightly so she hovered over him slightly. When he stopped moving she flopped down on his chest. she moved so she was stradeling him. "You know Scorpio might not be much of a fighter but she is quite the seductrice." She murmured before she leaned closer and kissed him gently. "I win."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Mottan rolls over, pinning her beneath him and his eyes blaze with heat. "Have you?" he asks, voice deep and sensuous. He presses his lips to hers and kisses her deeply. Suddenly they hear a girlish chuckle and Mottan raises his head and growls deep in his throat, for some reason seeming protective of Akiko and angry at the 'visitor'.

"Luxura. Goddess of Lust. What are you doing here." he grates.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Akiko tilted her head to look at the visitor. Her eyes had stoped glowing and were back to their usual color showing that scorpio was no longer helping. That particular member of the zodiac seemed to know how to make one's blood boil. She was one of the more sensual members. Now Akiko was wondering why they had been interupted.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Luxura giggles and stands, walking toward them with a definitely sensual swing in her hips. She wears nothing except a barely covering lingerie 'dress' that comes to her thighs. "Well Mottan, you've been emotionless for *so* many years," she purrs, running her hands down her sides. "And I just love to make unshakeable men lust after women. I am the goddess of lust after all. But perhaps you'd prefer a real woman to that little morsel there." she purrs and crooks her finger at him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Akiko felt a vien in her forehead start to throb. And several voices inside her head decided they didn't like the goddess. A few had some interesting names and threats. Akiko felt a strange power welling up inside her. Before she could help herself she lifted her arm and a ball of pure energy shot out and hit the goddess right in the chest. Akiko could hear it crackle and sizzle. A few voices in her head let out surprised sounds.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Luxura stumbles back and glares at Akiko. "Not only is she a skimpy morsel but she's likely to rip your man hood off. So how 'bout you come with me now Mottan?" she purrs again, smiling seductively at him.

Mottan looks Luxura over, frowning when he begins. His eyes begin to deaden again and his frown disappears. "No thank you lust, but you're too free with your affections for me," he murmurs and looks at Akiko. Suddenly his eyes are back to life and he lowers his head to slowly lick up her neck. Luxura curses daintily and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Akiko let out a light sound when she felt his tongue on her neck. She was rather surprised that he was not even tempted by lust. But that was good for her. She wasn't going to have to fight of a goddess for him. But don't you find it a little strange that you could do that? It's not usual for you. A voice murmured in her mind. She shushed Virgo lightly telling her she'd worry about it later. Now she contented herself with running her fingers through Mottan's hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 pm

"You taste good," Mottan rumbles, again licks her neck before kissing her deeply. "Why?" he murmurs softly while kissing and licking her, "Why do you make me feel?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:39 pm

"I don't know. Why do men speak like cavemen when they're turned on? Does not enough blood get to their head?" Akiko asked gently stroking his cheek. "But I don't do it on purpose. For if I did I would stop if you wanted me to." She murmured trying not to let out all the sounds building in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Mottan licks up her neck again, just over where her voice box would be and he groans, "Relax brave Akiko. Let me hear you. For even if you were doing this on purpose I would not want you to stop."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Akiko tilted her head back to give him better access to her neck and let out a light sound. She couldn't help herself. Her fingers ran through his hair and she let out little sounds of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Mottan slips his arms under her and lifts her up, standing smoothly. He wraps her legs around his waist and continues kissing her, now feeling her curves with his palms. "I may not like Luxura but lust has its high points," he murmurs absently.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:51 pm

"Yes it does." Akiko murmured. She pressed into his hand and gently rubbed her body against him. "And it's good you don't like her. I don't think fighting a goddess for you would be very fun." She murmured lightly as she continued to run her fingers through his hair. It was so soft.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Mottan carries her into the hall, forgetting he could flash her to his bedroom, and then moves into the bedroom, slamming the door shut with his foot. He presses her against the door for a moment, kissing roughly and moving his mouth downward before he pulls away, breathing heavily. He lays her softly on the bed but doesn't immediately climb on after her. "I have... no experience with this. None at all. I'm going on instinct." he murmurs, "For the past billion years or more I have been mostly emotionless, and all of a sudden I want you, admire you, adore you." he says, growling toward the end, as if he could barely restrain himself. "So if I... displease you... you must tell me." he ends in a whisper, "That is if... you wish to go this far."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Akiko gently placed her hand against a chest as if trying to calm her breathing. "I have no experience either. And I don't know why you suddenly want me. Perhaps we are ment to be together. But I do want this. I want to do this with you and I know you want it too. So let's not waste time with worrying about weather I want it or not. I do and we should not waste time." She murmured gesturing for him to come closer. "And you don't need to have wanted anyone else. I will be enough for you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Mottan nods and lays next to her, pulling her into his arms. He holds her for a moment and kisses her neck gently. Suddenly his arms constrict around hers and pins her arms to her side as he begins licking, kissing, and nipping at her neck, shoulders and lips. He planned to drive her crazy for him until she was practically begging.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Akiko let out a light sound. She wiggled lightly in his arms. She didn't try to get away but seemed to push closer to him. "What are you doing, Mottan? I thought you were very eager. This seems like you're trying to torture me. "She murmured. She wrapped her legs around him and rocked against him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Mottan groans and releases her arms, using his hands to feel her flat stomach and curves. "Beautiful," he murmurs and then rolls on top, kissing her deeply. "Let us see how this works," he growls and kisses her again.
(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Hours later Akiko was curled up against his side with her head against his shoulder. She was in a deep sleep and was resting up. Virgo apeared above them with a light frown. She poked Mottan gently. "Hey you, Mr. god. I have something to discus with you. Get up."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Mottan blinks open his eyes, his arms still around Akiko and looks at Virgo. "What is it you wish to discuss?" he asks, not moving from where he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next