Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Akiko nodded lightly. "I am not sure how I can read it. Perhaps it is from my past. I don't remember it. So it is possible that I am very old or from a place that speaks it. I guess I will just have to wait. There are many things I wish to know." She said and sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Mottan smiles and once finished washing her, picking her up and wraps her in a towel. "Now I'm going to warn you. The journey to Thyme will be very hard and dangerous. And many others will try to kill us so that they can reach there first. Once I enter the Gauntlet I'll continually weaken so the end will be the hardest."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm

"I will be of assistance to you. I don't know how but I will help." Akiko said with a small nod. "Just let me get something on. I can't fight in a towel. Her eyes glowed gold for a moment before her body glowed. When it finished she was dressed in a green gown. Gold straps held it to her shoulders and green specs decorated her hair. She took a moment to look herself over. "Interesting choice. Libra said this would be helpful. She is quite the artist."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Mottan frowns and chuckles. "Interesting choice indeed. Not sure how it will help but," he says and shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 pm

"Neither do I but I trust Libra." Akiko said with a light shrug. "Lead the way my knight in shining armor." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Mottan chuckles, "I don't wear armor often but ok," he grins and picks her up in his arms, "Ready?" he asks as the air around them begins shimmering.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 pm

"Of course I am ready. With you I'm in heaven.: Akiko said giving him a light squeez. "And I wouldn't have suggest we go if I wasn't ready."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Mottan smiles, "Well here I'm starting to lose my powers already," he says and quickly teleports them to Earthquake Lake.

(Moving to... hmm what do you think... Earthquake Lake!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.   Now we're in a mess or so it would seem. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now we're in a mess or so it would seem.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4