Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:09 pm

"I doubt I look that different. I haven't changed anything about myself. I stayed the same because I wanted whomever loved me to recognise me." Akiko said with a light sigh. "And this is not a thing I would lie about. I don't just want to go around claiming people. And I would have come to you sooner if I hadn't lost my memory. I know I caused you and Thyme so much trouble. I didn't mean for any of that to happen."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Mal closes his eyes and then opens them. He moves toward her for a moment and then freezes. "May I... come to you sister?" he asks gently.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:16 pm

"Yes. I do not see why you couldn't." Akiko said with a light frown. She tilted her head to the side slightly. "You are indeed a strange man brother. Were you all ways this way? I can't seem to remember you being so distrusting."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Mal sighs, moving toward her. He gently pulls her into a hug, his heart thumping erratically in his chest. After a moment he lets go and steps back. "No... I wasn't always this way. I suppose you don't remember much of what happened." he murmurs and turns, pacing. "Our sister, Thyme," he says, sneering her name for some reason, "Created you first and then me. You were lonely and that is why I was created. I loved you from the first, following you around like a puppy. You were, and still are, my beloved sister. I was a god, but not a god of anything. Yet."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Akiko tilted her head to the side slightly. "I can see how it would get lonely. Just my and Thyme. I am sure at that time the surface was still unpopulated unlike now. And I am sure I was very glad to have you. Hopefuly I was kind to you. And why do you dislike Thyme so much? Did she do something to you? And how did you become the good of evil?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Mal sighs and looks a Mottan. "I will... but I would prefer if he was not here for this conversation." he says, flaring a bit.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Akiko turned to Mottan. "I am sorry you must be out of so many conversations. But would you please go back home for a little longer? I will return soon and if I need any help I will let you know. Right now I would like to hear some things from my brother." She said walking to Mottan's side and giving him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Mottan glares at Mal and growls, "You hurt her. Even one scratch or one tear and I don't care what it'll do to Thyme and the universe. I'll rip you to bloody shreds," he snarls and kisses Akiko deeply before vanishing. Mal chuckles, "Quite a man there."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 pm

"Isn't he though? He really is wonderful. And he has helped me find out who I really am. I owe him so much." Akiko said with a tender smile. "So now will you answer my questions?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Mal sighs. "I suppose I should start from the beginning since you remember very little huh?" he says and his eyes get distant. "Of course, you probably know the world, universe, and so on started with Thyme as far as anyone except Thyme knows. But she got lonely and wanted someone or something to be with or do. So she created you, the planet and the goddess. But soon you, the Great Mother became lonely because there is much room in your heart. So she created me to be your little brother, always to be there for you. But still it was not enough for all three of us. And so we created the rest of the gods and goddesses and when they became lonely or bored we created creatures and humans and so on down the line." he begins.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 am

Akiko listened to everything he had to say with an intent expression. "I see. I supouse everyone feels lonely sometimes. I can understand why I was lonely. I was created as a mother and I had no children on my surface. And I am sure you were quite good company. But with just three people we were bound to get tired of just having each other I am sure. Although I have a certain goddess I would like to beat. So why do you seem to not like Thyme?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 am

Mal frowns, "I'm getting to that. Let me fill you in," he says and then relaxes. "I apologize. I didn't used to be as snappy. But anyway. Everything was going very well, except many of the gods and goddesses got jealous of Thyme and were afraid of her power. You and I, being her first children and more like her siblings than children weren't as afraid for ourselves. We did not agree that she should be locked away and we stopped the others from attempting it. But secretly we spoke of how our sister's powers were becoming unstable. At the beginning she was very mother like and mature. And now... she's been reduced to... something child like. In her current state, if she had her full powers, she would destroy us all 'on accident'. I do not know why she's changed like she but she is not the sister I knew and loved at the moment. Now she hurts on accident and laughs. Something is wrong. Something is off balance." he murmurs, seeming deep in thought. "Before you disappeared she was normal. But when you disappeared... we both went mad with grief. In different ways. She was scouring the planet for you, having difficulty. I was ripping villages and towns apart in a frenzy, desperate to find you." he says, choking on pain in the memory. "I was deemed 'evil' and locked up. But do you know? Each god's power is focused around one knowledge about it. Evil is not what most think it. Evil is doing something hurtful and perhaps wrong for a reason you believe is right."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 am

Akiko frowned as she heared his tail. It was such a sad one. "I really am sorry that my disaperance caused you so much pain. I did not mean to hurt you so. And I wish I knew what happened to me. I don't know why I lost my memory." She said with a light frown. She moved closer to him and gently patted his hand. "This is mostly my fault I supouse. But there is the question to what happened to me. One just doesn't lose their memory. And I remember someone placing the zodiac inside me to protect me. I wonder who they were. Do you supose you could help me with these things? Do you know what I was doing the day I disapeared?" She asked looking at Mal.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 am

Mal frowns, thinking back. "I remember... we had started our daily discussion on Thyme and her powers. We had just decided to talk her into sharing her powers with someone, because that sort of power shouldn't be in one person alone, when you felt something happening that needed your attention. I tried to follow you but you told me to stay... for my own protection..." he murmurs, "How I regretted the fact that I listened to you. If I had just gone." he says, turning and smashing his fist into the wall, a tear running down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:33 am

"It is all right my brother. I do not blame you. You were good and did as you were told. If you had come with you might have been hurt as well. I would never forgive myself if something bad had happened to you." Akiko said gently brushing hair out of his face. "You really are the sweetest little brother. There is no garantee that you could have saved me. And now that we are together again we will find who did this and I will see about freeing you. As long as you are telling the truth. Then you really did nothing wrong. You were only trying to find your sister. And we will discuse what to do to Thyme. I think I should go speak to the sisters. Perhaps the one of death. She saved my life after all." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 am

Mal smiles, hugging her gently. "I'm glad. I'm very sorry for... being so cold," he murmurs but lets go and steps back. "I'd speak with all three if I were you. Death may be powerful but all she controls is when it is the time for someone to die." he murmurs and sits on his throne, every inch an evil, powerful, but loving god.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am

"I am aware of that. But she is the one that saved me and I feel that she might be the most trustworhy of the three. The one sister used Mottan's feelings for a reason I am not sure of. I will come see you again soon. I part giving you my love." She then flashed herself to where she would be able to find death.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 am

Valhanna stands, smiling. "Hello, Great Mother Akiko. I see you've found your way." she murmurs, sitting on a pure white throne that looks like wind of a sort. An odd throne for the goddess of death.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am

"Yes I have. Although I don't quite remember being here before. It seems that you all ready knew who I am. It would have been nice if you had told me erlier but I am sure you have your reasons. I was wondering if you would help me. I need to know what happened the day I disapeared." Akiko said bowing to the goddess. She hoped it was a polite way of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Valhanna smiles and bows her head back, "No need to bow to me but I thank you for the respect. I know you've spoken with your brother and I know you two, or at least he, is worried for Thyme. I will do you a favor and tell you what happened if you do me a favor in return."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Akiko frowned lilghtly. "You are indeed very wise. I supouse it is to be expected. And it depends what this favor us. I have learned to be warry of the other gods. Entering back into this world is rather troublesome." She said with a light nod. "So what is it you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Death stands, "Your sister, Thyme, created my sisters and I as a... punishment of sorts for the gods who imprisoned her. Time was created so they would age and weaken, Free Will was created so humans and creatures could disobey them, I was created to take away their powers permanently. But what no one except my sisters and I and now you know is that every time Thyme creates another being she loses a piece of herself. Eventually, if she keeps creating, she'll cease to exist." she says, moving to a window.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Akiko felt her heart stop for a moment. Her sister would disapear if she continued to create beings. This was horrible. She didn't want to lose her sister now that she had found her. She was going to have to tell Thyme to stop creating other beings. She wanted to keep her sister. "So what is this favor you want of me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 pm

"The only way to stop her from creating beings, for now, is to lock down her powers. It'll also slow how much power that stupid self proclaimed king of the gods can steal from her. But this is only a temporary solution... she'll break out of it eventually. But she'll still be child like and unstable. She needs someone to share her powers with, someone to bind her soul with as your brother said." Valhanna murmurs, turning to move toward her throne, which when you look at it carefully is really made out of souls.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Akiko looked thoughtful for a moment. "So you want me to bind my soul to hers and put an end to this? So was it you who put the zodiac in me? So I could be safe for such a reason?" She asked. She had so many questions she needed answered and at the moment none of them seemed to be getting answered.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 pm

"No to both your questions. You can't bind your soul to hers. Your own powers would become unstable and you'd both end up in trouble. Anyway your soul is already bound to another's. Your soul and Mottan's are indistinguishable to me. Here is where it becomes tricky... the family of the self proclaimed king of the gods. The first one who took Thyme's powers could barely handle them, destroying himself quickly. His son however was conceived while he had the power. So each of their generation has grown more and more used to the power and capable of holding it without destroying themselves. They still die after a while but it's becoming longer and longer. Time needs to join souls with the prince." Valhanna murmurs, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next