Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Thyme sighs, brushing her hand over her face. "I don't know either. It was so terrible... you suddenly disappeared and with my powers limited... I knew not where to find you."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 pm

"Weren't you imprissoned after I disapeared? I remember arguing with some of the other gods about it. They were so jealous but I didn't think you should be imprissoned and Mal agreed with me. And I have heard that he turned evil when I disapeared. I feel bad about that." Akiko said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Thyme sighs, "I was imprisoned very shortly after you disappeared. They took advantage of the fact that you were gone. And you'll need to visit your brother... he doesn't know that you've returned yet." she murmurs, looking sad.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 pm

"I am aware of that. In fact a tribune was called to see if I would live or die. Mal voted for me to die. I need to scold him for that. But I really am sorry for all the trouble my disaperance caused. Perhaps you can use some of your power to help me remember." Akiko said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Thyme looks at her sadly. "I can... try. But I used up most of what I had saved to bring you and Mottan here and to 'restore' his emotions. I'm not sure I have enough for a memory spell."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:36 pm

"Well then I will try to remember on my own. I wish I knew how to save you. And I wish that I was sure I could free you and have you be safe from the other gods. I want you to be happy." Akiko said. She pulled her sister into a hug. "I'm sorry this happened to you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Thyme smiles, "It's ok. It happened and we can no longer worry about it. I'll be free in time. I am happy to have to back. Now you should go see your brother. Talk with him. I will not watch. It will take him time to actually believe you're alive an well."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Akiko smiled and gave Thyme a light squeez. "Don't worry I will come to visit you and hopefuly soon we will be able to share past memories with each other." She said before she poofed herself back to Mottan's room.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Mottan smiles when she comes back, "How did it go my love?" he asks, laying across the bed.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm

"It was fine. I just kind of feel bad that I don't know what happened. And since I left all this trouble started. Now I need your help contacting Mal." Akiko said with a small nod. She crawled onto the bed and into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 pm

Mottan growls softly, "I'd like to hit that bastard for voting to kill you. But I know where he is... and... I suppose I could get us there. Are you sure though?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 pm

"I have to let him know I am alive. I have caused so much trouble. Even though I didn't try to. Although you might want to put some clothes on." Akiko said with a light nod. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a quick squeez.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Mottan sighs, slipping into some clothes. He wraps his arms around her and closes his eyes. "I'm coming along. But I'll stay out of the way." he murmurs, teleporting them into a large black room with a black throne made of skulls that has lava sitting under it. On the throne sits Mal.

Mal sits up as they appear and growls. "Finally one of my captors comes to my 'palace' so I may kill them," he says, standing to move toward Mottan until he sees Akiko and frowns. "Why would you bring this woman here?" he says, scoffing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Akiko scowled and stepped away from Mottan. "This woman happens to have a name. It is Akiko. And I happen to be your sister thank you very much. Thank you for voting to kill me. And I cannot believe my own brother doesn't recognise me. Some help you are." She said giving him a glare.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Mal's expression darkens and he snarls. "How dare you taint my sister's name," he says, rage in his expression. "I loved my sister and you dare claim to be her!?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm

"I don't claim to be anyone you frog licker." Akiko said aiming a glare at him. She vaugly remembered the expression. "And like I want to calim you right now. I don't particularly like people who try to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Mal frowns, "I would never kill myself. I looked for her for centuries. I never found her." he says, getting quiet and turns walking away to a wall. "I miss her so much."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:31 pm

"And when you do you try to kill her. What a joy you are. During the holidays do you go around steeling from children?" Akiko asked raising an eye brow at him. "And why won't you believe I am your sister? I don't see a reason for me to lie."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Mal sighs, "They've tried so many times. Pretend you're a god's lost sister and hopefully he'll help you live your life in luxury."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm

"Like I need luxury. Please I want nothing from you. I could content myself with throwing mud at lust. Especial while she was trying to charm men. That hag." Akiko said with a small nod. She was going to destroy the other goddess. "And I doubt deception works very well unless they can prove it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Mal turns on her with a feverish light in his eyes. "So prove it then," he growls.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:51 pm

"Prove it how?" Akiko asked. Her hair started standing on end and a crack opened up in the middle of the floor. She let out a sound and moved over to Mottan's side.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Mal's eyes widen and he looks up at Akiko. "You're really..." he breathes and shudders, falling to his knees with his head bent. "Oh my dear sister. Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Akiko closed her eyes and the crack closed. She then looked at Mal. "I was never mad at you. Well I kind of was when you tried to kill me. But I have other people who are higher up on my to destory list. And you should have just believed me in the first place." She said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Mal makes a small sound. "How was I supposed to believe you. I haven't seen you in... forever. And I've thought you were dead for so long..." he murmurs and stands. He looks at her with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:09 pm

"I doubt I look that different. I haven't changed anything about myself. I stayed the same because I wanted whomever loved me to recognise me." Akiko said with a light sigh. "And this is not a thing I would lie about. I don't just want to go around claiming people. And I would have come to you sooner if I hadn't lost my memory. I know I caused you and Thyme so much trouble. I didn't mean for any of that to happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next