Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Akiko lifted her hand to whip her eyes. She couldn't believe it. She had finally found out who she was and the man she loved was taken away from her. That wasn't fair. If she hadn't been out to find herself she wouldn't have met him in the first place. Whose fault was this? She was going to tear them apart and walk all over their heart. "It is all right. I am not upset. I will find a way to deal with it. For now we should just talk. We have a lot of catching up to do." She said in a voice that did not give her away. It was a rather normal tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Thyme looks at her and touches her cheek. "I'm sorry Akiko. If I could leave... I would grab him and remove the haze... but I cannot. And we can speak later. You're a goddess and you have free leave to come and go from here as you like. Go get your man," she says and steps away.

Mottan appears in his room, the one where they had first made love and runs his hand over the top. He feels a small ache in his chest but it doesn't quite reach his mind somehow. He sits on the edge of the bed, looking at it blankly.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:58 pm

"And say what? I don't know how to remove it. I don't know how to win him over. So I might as well stay here and talk to you. Perhaps if I can remember everything then I can leave of free will and perhaps do something. I don't know what I am doing." Akiko said. She whiped at her eyes and adjusted the straps of her top. What was she supoused to do when the love of her life wasn't able to feel any more? Beat him until he felt something? She doubted that would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:03 am

Thyme smiles gently. "Love is more important than anything else. This way too you'll have someone to turn to when Mal finds out you're alive..." she murmurs, looking sad. She then perks up. "I have an idea." she murmurs and moves to her crystal ball which she looks into more a minute and then waves Akiko over with a child like delight. "Look at him. Over the bed. His heart is breaking and he doesn't know it. So instead of removing the barrier lets..." she murmurs and twists her hand slightly, making sure Akiko is watching it all.

Mottan falls to his knees on the floor, a splitting pain forming in his chest, one he doesn't know is physical. He lays his head on the side of the bed and begins to sob, emotions overwhelming him even more, even painfully. "Oh Akiko... My beautiful, brave Akiko is the Earth Goddess," he murmurs and smiles, though it's a sad smile. "I knew she was special... too special for me."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:11 am

Akiko watched him feeling her heart ache. "You don't need to hurt him." She scolded her sister lightly. But that wasn't really what was on her mind. She wanted to be with him so badly. It hurt her so badly that she could almost feel his pain. Why did he had to be emotionless. She closed her eyes and focased in on him. She transported to his room. "Mottan." She called softly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:14 am

Mottan looks up, tears in his eyes. He stays where he is however. "Must be a dream... you're so beautiful... you always have been." he murmurs, eyes sparkling with pain and love.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 am

"I think you're imagining things." Akiko said with a small roll of her eyes. "I am not that beautiful. Besides if this was a dream I wouldn't feel like going out for blood. Wanting to hurt whomever made you this way. You deserve better." She moved closer to him and gently cupped his cheek. She gently kissed his forehead. "You should probably forget about me. It would get rid of your pain. You wouldn't have to hurt any more. You might have a chance to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:23 am

Mottan looks at her for a moment with wide eyes, seeming just to listen to her. But just as she begins to pull away from kissing his forehead he grabs her and pulls her down, sweeping his leg behind hers so that she falls into his lap. He begins kissing her, tears running down his cheeks still. "I don't want to forget you, Akiko my love. I don't care about the pain. And if I didn't have the pain I could never be happy. I was never happy before you..." he murmurs, kissing her cheeks, throat, and lips. "And you are beautiful. Never doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 am

Akiko cried lightly as she held him close. "I don't really want you to forget me either. I just want you to be happy. But I don't think I can stop loving you. I don't want to. I want to stay with you and be with you forever. I've been alone for so long and you were with ,e before I found out who I am. So please don't try to leave me again. Next time I will rip your throat out."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Mottan smiles and holds her close. "My brave, beautiful, *bloodthirsty* Akiko. How I love you..." he murmurs in her ear. "I will stay here, waiting for you if you wish to speak with your sister. I won't leave this room."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Akiko smiled and gently stroked his cheek. "Not tonight. I will speak to her tomorrow as well as my brother. But right now I want to show you how much I love you. But I think we should have our first time making love after our confessions. Do you not agree?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Mottan frowns, "It is not our first time..." he says but then smiles, "But I would love to make love to you my beautiful woman."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm

"It is our first time since I said that I love you." Akiko said with a smile. She gently walked her fingers up his leg and cuped him through his pants. "Besides it is a good way for us to make up."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Mottan growls softly, eyes lighting up immediately. "Well them my Akiko... shall we do this?" he murmurs, kissing her neck, nibbling softly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm

"Yes we shall. Hopefuly a certain goddess will not be watching. I hope she has not taken to peeking." Akiko said with a light nod. She wrapped her arms around him and started pulling off his shirt. "But now I am impatient. So please take me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Mottan grins, "Ah but patience is a virtue," he teases, ripping off his shirt easily. "One that neither one of us seems to have," he says gruffly, pushing her onto the bed and following after her.

(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Akiko woke hours later smiggled up against his side. She smiled and gently kissed his shoulder. It really had been a good way to make up. Feelings were a wonderful thing after all.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Mottan smiles, his arms wrapped around Akiko. "So... you know the stories... but are your memories back or?" he asks gently.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm

"Yes because sleeping with you makes me remember things." Akiko said with a roll of her eyes. "I am not sure what happened but I will hopefuly find out when I talk to my sister. Are you sure you don't wish to come along? I am sure I could bring you with me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:35 pm

"I didn't mean that sleeping with me would. And I think it would be good for you and your sister to have time alone. Thyme will not speak of certain things with me present I am sure. Do not worry. I'm here." Mottan murmurs and kisses her, "And plus. You're the Earth Goddess. You can find me no matter where I am."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm

"Yes following you should be particularly easy." Akiko said with a small smile. "And I will come back to you as soon as I am done speaking to her. Then you can help me track down my brother." She said with a small smile. She kissed him quickly before she dressed herself. "I love you." She said before she flashed to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Thyme smiles and claps her hands when Akiko appears. "That was wonderful. I watched until you guys started shedding clothes. Then I went off into another room and ignored you," she says and grins happily. She hugs Akiko close.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 pm

"I do have luck in winning him over I supouse. I did get him to fall in love with me in the first place. Not on purpouse of course. And I had hoped that you weren't watching during that part. So how about we get to that talk?" Akiko asked raising an eyes brow at Thyme.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Thyme steps away and looks at the wall. "Do you remember anything from before?" she asks, walking toward the small bed on one side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Akiko looked thoughtful for a moment. "I remember waking up but not much before that. And I vaugly remember someone telling me to protect th zodiac. That it would be a good hiding place because I was the goddess of the Earth. I am not sure who it was." She said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Thyme sighs, brushing her hand over her face. "I don't know either. It was so terrible... you suddenly disappeared and with my powers limited... I knew not where to find you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next