Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Mottan grins, "And so we shall," he murmurs against her lips as he pulls her down.
(TS xD)
~~~
Time looks thoughtful for a minute and then nods. "Makes sense. Ok well... I guess you're free to leave whenever you wish," she murmurs and moves to her small desk.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Koga stepped over to her and, without thinking, placed his arms around her. "And if i don't want to leave just yet?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Akiko sighed and stroked him gently. She wondered if she was aloud to tell him what was going on? She had to go take that prince to meet her sister today though. "Mottan, I have something to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Time looks up at Koga with her dark amber eyes, "Then... I suppose you could stay. And spend time with me."
~~~
Mottan looks at Akiko with a slight frown, "Yes? What is it my love?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Koga's eyes met hers and something stirred in his mind, making his heart dance again before his lips made contact with hers. More of a subconscious action than anything.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:58 pm

"I need to leave again today. Just for a little while. I have to play matchmaker for a little while. But I will come back and soon I will have all the time in the world to love you a please you and make sure you never doubt my love for you." Akiko said dragging her tongue up his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 am

Time kisses him back with a soft sigh. This was, in fact, her first kiss. Many people felt intimidated by the Goddess of Time. "Koga..."
~~~
Mottan chuckles, "Fine then my love, I'll eagerly await your return."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:05 am

"Time......" Koga whispered, holding her close. "You're so amazing, Time. I've always cared about you. I always will."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am

"I will come back soon. As long as the couple don't try and kill each other. I will see you soon." Akiko said and kissed him. She dressed herself before she went to see the prince again.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 am

Time smiles up at Koga, "I've cared for you as well, always at a distance. I didn't know that you even really noticed me."
~~~
Thyme awakens slowly, feeling tired and overall very down. She stands, grabbing the dress her sister gave to her and changing into it before going to one of the rooms in her tower which looks very ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am

"I noticed you a lot more than you think." Koga said as he gently kissed Time on the cheek and then on the lips again.

Koran was already up and ready, dressed in his finest robes so that he could make a good impression the first time around.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 am

Akiko apeared next to the prince and smiled at him. "Hello there. Are you ready to go? This person is very excited to meet you and I would not like to keep her waiting. She might get mad at me. And we can't have that." She said and gently poked him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 am

Time kisses him back, a bit breathless. "I'm amazed. You're a handsome and strong god. I... expect you to overlook me."
~~~
Thyme smiles, twirling in front of the mirror. She felt a bit different this morning, not as childish. Little did she know that last night a few gods and goddesses came in and restricted her powers, temporarily restoring her back to her normal personality.

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 Formal-gown-903_prod
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am

Koga chuckled slightly. "You know that you're beautiful, strong, and just plain stunning in your own way. No one else can match you in that way."

Koran sighed and said "If that's the case, let's just get going. If she's that sort of person, it would be best to get going now."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 am

"I'm really not sure what kind of person she is. I am just getting to know her again. Although I did know her before but then my memories ran away so I don't quite remember. Well we'll see how it goes." Akiko said with a smile. She took his arm and trasnported them to Thyme's place. "We're here. I hope in one piece. Are you around sister?" She called looking for her sister.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:34 am

Time smiles, "Thank you Koga. I appreciate it." She then kisses him again before resting her head on his shoulder.
~~~
"I'm here," Thyme calls, stepping into the room they were in, her golden hair flowing in curls and ringlets to her waist. The dress she wore showed her figure to the best advantage and matched her blue eyes. She smiles and nods to Koran. "Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:41 am

Koran was visibly stunned by Thyme, staring at her for a moment before shaking it off and bowed slightly. "It's really nice to meet you. If logic didn't tell me otherwise, it's like i was looking at an embodiment of a goddess."

Koga returned the kiss, smiling behind it and redoubling the passion. This was like a dream for him, really.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:44 am

"What do you know about goddesses?" Akiko asked with a light roll of her eyes. "I am going to get you some tea. Have fun chating hopefuly you don't kill each other." She said. And hopeful I don't come back while you two are making out on the floor like hormonal teenagers. She added in her mind with a light shudder. She then went off to make tea.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 am

Time lets out a soft moan and wraps her arms around Koga's neck. "Ah Koga. I've dreamed of kissing you for so long..."
~~~
Thyme looks at Koran and motions toward a chair, "Please. Take a seat. You're my guest. Though I'm not quite sure who you are. My sister didn't tell me. But it doesn't matter much does it?" she says and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 am

"If you don't mind visiting semi-dignitaries, it doesn't matter." Koran said, shrugging slightly as he reluctantly took a seat in the chair she'd motioned to. "Anyway, i'm called Koran. May i have the pleasure of your name?"

Koga nipped slightly at her ear like a wolf, not making contact but, you know. "And i've been wanting to hold you for so long."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:56 am

Akiko peaked her head into the room as she heared his question. Her eyes narrowed at him and she gave her sister a questioning look. Would she ruin it before it even started? She could all ready tell that there were sparks in the air. She knew if they were aware of the other's identity they would not sit and fall in love. Curses on the bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:59 am

Thyme notices her sister looking nervous at the question and smiles, "You can call me Thyra. Many of my friends call me that," she says, not lying. "It's nice to meet you."
~~~
Time sighs happily. "I guess we've both been dreaming for so long, and never knew the other was also dreaming."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:10 am

Since Koran hadn't said his full name, he could maintain some anonimity for a bit longer. Anyway, he smiled slightly and said "it's nice to meet you, Thyra. If you don't mind me asking, are you familiar with the old tales that tell of a beautiful celestial maiden and the two warriors who fought over her? They say she split her soul in two so that both warriors could have a chance at happiness. My point is that you are what i would picture when thinking of that maiden." He was trying to be careful and compliments never hurt.

Koga took Time's hands and smiled lightly. "Now that we know, things will turn out much better."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:14 am

Akiko rolled her eyes and moved to get tea. She was thoughtful as she heated the water. They seemed to be getting along. If they had no problems perhaps she could return to Mottan and show him some quick loving. He shouldn't mind being awoke for that. She smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 am

Time smiles, "Yes. We'll make sure it's better," she says and looks away shyly before murmuring, "You're... very good looking you know."
~~~
Thyme smiles, "Thank you for the compliment. And yes I do know that story. Did you know it's a true story? And actually the two women and their warrior loves are now in the stars because the woman's courage and thoughtfulness and the men's love for her was admired by the gods and goddesses?" she asks, eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:24 am

"And they're more than admired among the humans. They were semi-deified, becoming demi-gods for their qualities and unrelenting dedication, a quality humans admire." Koran said, a light smile coming to his lips.

"And you're more than beautiful. I'd say divine if it wasn't redundant but it's true that you are more than that." Koga said as he tried to keep himself from looking away. Wasn't hard, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next