Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Thyme pulls her hand back and then touches him again. "Why... do you shudder when I touch you?" she asks, frowning.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:54 pm

"He made me that way. He made me so that you could vent your feelings without guilt in your dreams." the replica explained, shuddering again. He seemed really sensitive and a bit like he might come apart if struck hard.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Thyme frowns, "But... you're a person all by yourself. You might look like him but you're not him. And I don't want to hurt him, or you." she murmurs, "Does it... hurt when I touch you?"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:38 pm

"Only if you want it to." the replica said, giving her a quick and small smile before returning to his emotionlessness.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 pm

"What if I want you not to hurt or be sensitive? What if I want you to be happy, be your own creature?" she asks gently, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 pm

"That would be redundant. There's already a 'me' out there, the one who made me in his image." the replica said before something came to his mind, so to speak. "If you don't wish to harm me, though, i'm authorized to please you in other ways."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Thyme's eyes widen and she steps back in surprise. "Why would... he authorize you to do that? And why... would you want to?" she asks, stunned. She knew very little about this subject even though she was the creator goddess.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 pm

"As he's fond of saying, sweet dreams make even the most horrid life enjoyable and horrid dreams make a good life more valuable." the replica stated nonchalauntly. He didn't question things so it made his lot in dream lives easier.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Thyme tips her head. "Sounds about right. You know... you're interesting. And so is Koran. Do you ever speak with Koran?" she asks, just full of questions.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:35 pm

"No, he just makes a new me from time to time in a type of upgrade so i can provide better service in dreams or be in more at once." the replica explained, trying to put it simply. "He may not seem like it but he's complex and isn't really sure about you currently. He was raised to think you were evil so as to give taking your powers the a-okay but, after meeting you once, he's less sure about that than he was before."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:42 pm

"Is he still going to come after my powers? Go through the trials and gauntlet?" Thyme asks, a bit worried for him. She had made it quite dangerous and she didn't have long before she fell into her 'death' sleep.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:45 pm

"He has to. Not much of a choice for him since he is who he is. If you're worried about something, you should try your best to make sure it turns out good instead of bad." the replica said, stepping in front of Thyme, kissing her lightly on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Thyme smiles, "I suppose that is good advice. I know you say you don't talk to Koran but... could you try and give him a message? Could you try to tell him I'm sorry about before and I'm sorry for what he has to do. And I don't hate him," she says and begins to wake up, fading from the dream world.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:52 pm

"I'll see what i can do, miss." the replica said as he was pulled out of Thyme's little dreamscape.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Thyme awakens, tears dropping down her cheeks before she wipes them away, sitting up. "Poor Koran... I'm sorry," she murmurs, knowing she couldn't make the trials easier anymore. She didn't have enough power.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:08 pm

When Koran awoke a little later, a fairie maid came fluttering in and panting. "Master! Your father! He's......he's become weaker! He's nearing the gates!"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Thyme feels a bit of her powers return in a rush and then feels her energy weaken. She stumbles through her tower, crying. "I'm so sorry Koran," she says and lays on her bed, falling into her 'death' sleep which she would stay in until Koran came to take her powers.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Koran rushed to his father's side quickly, not really running but moving hurriedly. When he saw his mother pulling the sheet over her beloved's face, his face contorted with rage against what he had to do. Instead of wasting time, he strode away, heading to begin straight away. Might as well get it over with sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Thyme moves in the white fog of her dream realm, watching the different challenges everyone had to face. The first was Earthquake Lake and the Earth Denizens.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Koran slowly strode down what seemed to be thin air until he alighted on the ground not too far from Earthquake Lake. He had changed into his armor and was carrying a few pre-prepared scrolls that might be of use since he'd had a long time to be ready. The Earth Denizens would be difficult, though, since he'd heard some odd things about them.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Odeara, Leader of the Earth Denizens, sat in the middle of the village. She knew the time was near and that the prince, the one who would steal Thyme's powers would come. And she would try her best to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Koran strode toward the village, humming softly. He felt a twinge in his spirit gem eye, his powers slowly fading a bit. No matter, he was still ready for pretty much anything. He'd survive since he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Odeara stands, seeing the Prince of the Gods and begins summoning her own powers, measly compared to a god's but enough for a weakening one. Or so she believed.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:58 pm

"Mists of sleep take you to your rest, child." Koran whispered to her, having appeared right behind her. He carressed her cheek softly and gave her a quick peck on the other cheek before turning and walking onward. His basic sleep spell didn't take up too much magic and was especially potent when combined with the sense of touch.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 am

Odeara falls quickly and the rest of the tribe gasps but quickly makes an Earth wall around the village to stop Koran from leaving. They face him. "You must defeat us before we'll tell you where the key is," one of them yells, "We are one of the four guardian tribes of Thyme."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 am

Koran took out a scroll and opened it, spinning as the scroll rolled out and a snow white light shone around him. "Awaken to a living nightmare: Faustus!" A fog slowly settled in the village, conjouring up a vivid nightmare that adjusted itself to scare each different person the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next