Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeleton Jack Peach

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 am

Koran took out a scroll and opened it, spinning as the scroll rolled out and a snow white light shone around him. "Awaken to a living nightmare: Faustus!" A fog slowly settled in the village, conjouring up a vivid nightmare that adjusted itself to scare each different person the most.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 am

The Villagers begin screaming, covering their faces and hiding wherever they can except one villager, an old lady who walks toward Koran and frowns at him. "I suppose I will take this as proof that you have beaten us. Fine. Go to the middle of Earthquake Lake. There is a crack that will open. You have a limited amount of time to go in, get the key, and get out or be trapped there forever."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:22 am

Koran slowed down and the spell went back into the scroll before he rolled it up and placed it back in his armor. "Rest easy now, old one. Soon, this will all be over and Thyme will be able to rest easy." he said, tousling the old maiden's hair before moving on to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:26 am

The lake stretches out far and wide, appearing just to be dirt and sand with no plants, which was what distinguished it. It was the only area of land for miles that had no plants.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:30 am

Koran coated himself in a light protection spell and one that would increase his speed before leaping into the lake. He swam down as quickly as he could, barely reaching the rift and snatching the key in time to begin heading back up to the surface. He broke the surface and climbed out just before the time would've been up, panting slightly. That had taken a bit more out of him than he'd expected.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:31 am

The key shimmers in his hand, showing a map briefly, pointing the way to Lava Lake and the Fire Denizens who were the only ones who knew where the next key was and how to get it.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:33 am

"Onward, then. The sooner i finish, the sooner this will be over." Koran muttered as he began heading towards the Fire Denizen's home.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:37 am

Along the way is a herd of wild horses which Koran runs into. A special type of horse. One that could quickly adapt to the element and environment it was in. But they were fierce and almost impossible to catch.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:40 am

When Koran noticed the horses, he decided to capture one since it would make the journey quicker and he'd use less power. He then knelt down, a symbol appearing under him and a fog began rolling out that would dull his target horse's senses enough to allow him to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:43 am

One horse, a beautiful stallion took one look at the fog and shied away from it even as the others don't seem to notice. He was the main stallion, smarter, stronger, and faster than the others.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:51 am

The fog was upon the stallion suddenly and Koran got up, walking towards the magnificent steed. "There we go, friend. Will you help me in my quest, my new friend?" he whispered before mounting the horse.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:53 am

The horses throws back his head, neighing sharply before calming. His eyes narrow and he paws at the ground but seems to recognize Koran as a friend and protector. He quickly settles, allowing Koran to ride him.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:55 am

"Very good. You'll see your group again once our quest is finished. For now, let us ride on to glory." Koran muttered, speaking softly before the harness and bridle appeared. With a small motion, he nudged the horse towards the Fire Denizens' village.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:02 am

The stallion pushes forward at a good speed, his gait smooth and strong. Soon, much sooner than on foot, they arrive at the Fire Denizen Village, which seems to be empty.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:05 am

Koran slowly dismounted the stallion, not trusting the seemingly empty village. He knew that they were probably using a tactic that meant staying out of sight until the moment was right but they could easily be elsewhere. Nothing to do but see so he strode into the village.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 am

The village was truly empty because of the villagers were at the lake, swimming in the lava and growing more powerful but also celebrating all of the travelers coming through.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 am

Koran approached the lake nonchalauntly, chuckling slightly. "So this is where everyone came to. No wonder the village was deserted."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:19 am

A couple of women look up at Koran and smiles, stepping out of the lava that flowed in the lake. The lava drops off them, steaming hot but they don't seem to mind. "Oh... another visitor," one purrs.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 am

"You could say that. A visitor with special and specific interests." Koran said, keeping it ambiguous since he could get his way to the key with a peaceable solution instead of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:28 am

The woman pouts, "Fine then traveller. What do you come seeking?" she asks, all of the others ignoring them and diving under the lava, laughing and playing.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:33 am

"If i said i could be interested in you, how would you feel?" Koran asked, reaching out and brushing the barest amount of his fingers along the woman's cheek. Step one nearing complete.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:36 am

The girl giggles and looks at her shyly. "I think I'd be happy. You're a very good looking man. But can you take some heat?" she purrs, moving toward him again.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:43 am

"I think i've been around enough infernos to take what you'd give." Koran teased, running his fingers along the small bit of skin between her ear and hair, suddenly placing his arm around her and sweeping her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:45 am

The woman grins, looking at him with dark red eyes and purrs, "Well then what are we waiting for? Or do you want something in return."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:53 am

"You'll find out in a little bit." Koran said, sweeping the woman up in his arms and carrying her back to the village.

((Let's just skip over what'll happen next.))
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:56 am

(0.0 Sounds like a good idea. You can post then. I have no idea what to post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)   Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now We're in a Mess or so it Would Seem (Cont.)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next