Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koran's Trials

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeleton Jack Peach

Koran's Trials - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:17 pm

"I don't know. She never told me anything about her powers but Akiko and Mal would know more than us. Still, another thing to do is to observe and figure that out over time." Koga said, showing a bit more of his brilliance.

"Oh, it's easy once you get used to it. All that we need to do is keep them happy and things'll work out." Koran said, stepping up behind her and putting his arms around her waist. "Other than that, we're able to go about our own business while they go about theirs, provided no one does anything sneaky like before."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Time chuckles, "My little thinker," she says, teasingly patting him on the head.
~~~
Thyme smiles and leans back against Koran, placing her hands on his and gently guiding his up so they rest on her stomach. She looks up at him, eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Koga blushed brightier and chuckled too. "That i am." he admitted, knowing she was right again.

"Does this mean.......?" Koran asked, his mind leaping to conclusions but any man's mind would in a situation like that. He wasn't sure if he wanted to freak out, be amazed/happy, or both if he was right.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Time smiles, "Just how I like you. You wouldn't be the same if you weren't a thinker,"
~~~
Thyme nods, lips curving up into a smile. "I was going to announce it at the meeting, I think that the other gods will want to know or else some of them will take it the wrong way and I will do anything to protect this child. But I wanted you to be the first to know..." she murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Koga kissed her on the lips and said "and i love you too, Time."

Koran kissed her and held her gently. "I'm glad i'm the first to know, love. Besides, it's probably good that they'll know. Letting them in on a few things does give them more reason to trust you. I'll protect the child too since it'll be our baby."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Time smiles and nods, "So when should we be going to this meeting?"
~~~
Thyme looks up at him, "So... are you happy about the baby?" she asks, wanting to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:58 pm

"It's a few days from now but we can get to it any time before then." Koga explained, pretty much summing it up easily.

"Of course. It's a little version of us put together and, if i have to be a father, i'm glad it's with you." Koran said, meeting eyes with her, his shining honestly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Time rolls her eyes, "No wonder I hate politics,"
~~~
Thyme smiles, "Ok then. I want you to be happy," she says and then looks down at their hands, together on her stomach. She could feel the little life inside of her, growing. She wasn't sure if Koran could use that power of hers or not,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:06 pm

"Well, i have a feeling there's going to be a lot of complications in the future but we'll be able to stay out of it for the most part." Koga said, not wanting to be involved in that sort of thing all the time since he was content to just spend time with Time [*chuckles*].

Koran unconsciously created a thornless red rose out of thin air that he took in his hand and looked at, a bit bemused. "Now that was odd. I was just thinking about giving you one and here it is."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:10 pm

(Wow... I knew stuff like that would come up but... it's hilarious xD)

Time nods, "Please. I hate going to these meetings. They are too lengthy," she says, frowning.
~~~
Thyme laughs, kissing his cheek. "You'll get used to it I think. A lot of it is based around emotions though so be careful. For instance, when you tried to give up your soul to save me," she says and glares at him briefly, "Nature went out of balance, 'crying' by raining and lightning struck almost constantly. But when you were back flowers began blooming."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:16 pm

"No thanks to all the beauracracy. I mean, voting and sharing information every single second of the day, it all adds up and i've been living proof. I remember practically wanting to kill myself when one went on too long." Koga said, rolling his eyes.

Koran looked away for a second. "I'm sorry about that. I just place low value on myself and love you so it seemed natural. Still, if i wanted to, say, give you a gigantic rose garden, it could be as easy as snapping my fingers?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Time snickers, "I can understand that and I'm *very* glad you didn't do so,"
~~~
Thyme chuckles, "Not quite *that* easy. The thing about it is you have to *really* want that item to appear, or that event to happen for it to come true. And you must be very careful about how you think and what you want. I mean you could think about a rose garden and if that was all your specifications you might get a rose garden, but with racoons eating them."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 pm

"Same here, love. It would've meant that i could do this." Koga said before kissing Time on the lips again. "It would also mean that i could say i love you."

Koran nodded slightly. "That makes more sense than some of the other things i heard about this sort of power but i don't need any of it to say that i love you, which i do."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Time smiles and kisses him back, "I love you too Koga. Always,"
~~~
Thyme gives him a quick peck on the lips, grinning. "I know. And you know that I love you and will always love you,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Koga smiled and noticed that they'd still been 'connected' since a bit earlier. He hadn't noticed but, well, now he did.

Koran blushed and carressed her cheek softly as he held her, feeling the new life in his beloved growing. It was a truly interesting situation since he could feel it from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Time chuckles and slowly pulls away before getting dressed with a wave of her hand.
~~~
Thyme smiles, noticing that he feels it. "You can feel it too? Our child doesn't have a gender yet. But we'll know when it does."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Koga was dressed again in a burst of black flames, settling down again now that they wouldn't have to divide attention on the two points.

"Silly, since we're one, of course i feel it. We'll know the instant it develops but we can still enjoy the anticipation." Koran said, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Time smiles and looks out across the horizon, laying back slightly.
~~~
Thyme smiles, "Yes I guess we can. Though we aren't quite the normal parents."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Koga sat beside Time and laid back, smiling slightly.

"We may not be but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy it. I mean, this is a real first for us and for probably the rest of the world." Koran said as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Thyme laughs, "Yeah. The first time ever that I've *actually* had a child,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 pm

"In the official way since we're all your children in a sense." Koran said, chuckling slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:28 pm

"I guess you all are. But more like extremely distant grand children," Thyme says, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:31 pm

"I am, certainly. The other deities, though, are your two siblings and children." Koran pointed out, still riding the vibe.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:34 pm

"Akiko and Mal... yes. They are my siblings... and my children. I was so lonely before I made them..." Thyme says, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:39 pm

"Perhaps a bit later or after the next meeting, i think it might be a good idea to do something for them. Mal's imprisoned and i don't know much about Akiko but, according to a recent report, she's got no memory of her life with you so we can do something about their situations, being that we're in the highest position possible and can enlist help if we need it." Koran said, an idea coming to his mind.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Thyme looks up at Koran with wide eyes, "Really? You'd do that for... me? And them?" she asks, eyes sparkling with amazement, love, and adoration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koran's Trials
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next