Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koran's Trials

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Koran's Trials - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Thyme looks up at Koran with wide eyes, "Really? You'd do that for... me? And them?" she asks, eyes sparkling with amazement, love, and adoration.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:45 pm

"I can do pretty much anything you can so it should be easy." Koran said, smiling brightly before sweeping her up into his arms bridal style. "And of course i'd do it for the three of you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Thyme laughs, holding onto him as he lifts her up. "I'm so happy with you Koran,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:49 pm

"And i with you, Thyme. It's no wonder i love you so much." Koran said, a subtle smile in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Thyme chuckles, "You know... odd thought here but... we could restore the Cursed City..."
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 pm

"Probably at the same time Mal's released so that his first steps out are good ones." Koran said, the thought striking him suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 pm

Thyme's shoulders stiffen and she sighs, "Mal refuses to ever revert back. He says he's evil for a reason and... evil isn't truly as evil as everyone thinks,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:59 pm

"Well, my wordage is ambiguous at times but i mean that, when he's released from imprisonment, he'll be able to enjoy the Cursed City as it was before. Even evil can experience positive things." Koran said, trying to clear up his ambiguity.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 am

"Ah," Thyme says, smiling a bit. But she still seems sad, "I wish things with Akiko and Mal didn't go so badly..." she sighs.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:08 am

"Well, things weren't kind to them but now we can make things better. Now they can have a chance at happiness like us." Koran said, trying to be sweet and cheer her up, if only a little.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:11 am

Thyme smiles, "I hope Mal can find someone to love him as well. Akiko found Mottan and she is quite happy with him,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:17 am

"Well, i think i have a possible idea. Not many people know about this but i have a little sister. She's really sweet and something of a cutie. he might like her." Koran said, happy that Akiko had found happiness with Mottan.

((I'm not good at playing girls so i think Talia might have to do the part.))
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:35 am

(Lol. What I was thinking too. I, oddly enough, can play both : P)

Thyme grins, "My brother with your sister? A little bit funny but perfectly workable and reasonable, if they love each other that is. We'll have to introduce them,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 am

((Well, i was thinking Talia since it would add some extra depth but if you want to do both, by all means.))

"Stranger things have happened. Just ask Koga. He knows more about that than i do." Koran said, eye-rolling at the statement. "Still, we'll have to get business out of the way first."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am

(I meant I can play both genders. I don't like roleplaying by myself xD)

"True. Stupid business," Thyme teases, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:48 am

((Oh.))

"We might as well get to it if we want it to be done, then." Koran said, blushing slightly.

((I think we might not to move ahead a few days and i think i found a good pic to use for his sis:

Koran's Trials - Page 7 White_hair_blue_fox

Tried to go for his opposite in appearance.))
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 am

(TS to just before the meeting)

Thyme sighs, in her best dress as she twirls slightly in front of the mirror. Her stomach was slightly rounder than before but wasn't showing too noticeably.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:35 am

Koran, who was dressed in very regal and kingly attire, walked up behind Thyme and smiled slightly, loving her no matter what. "Well, today's the big day. They'll all know and everything will be set in place. No going back now, i guess."

Koga, as always, was first to the council chambers [which i keep picturing as a circular/oval-ish room with tall chairs like the Organization's.] and already sitting in his place, staring across the room quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:37 am

(Exactly how I pictured it 0.0 Weird.)

Thyme chuckles, "I suppose not. Though was there any chance before?" she asks and takes his hand, ready to go.
~~~
Time takes her seat next to Koga now, refusing to leave his side. She gently holds his hand, looking around the room as gods and goddesses appear.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:42 am

((Great minds think alike. Gotta love that.))

"Not at all. We just like to think there is." Koran admitted, taking her hand and teleporting them to their places in the highest seats of the room [obviously the king and queen get the highest seats].

Before they came in, Koga took Time's hand in his as well, finding great comfort in it. When Thyme and Koran appeared, he looked over at them, just wanting to get it going so they could finish sooner and thusly allow the mto get to their other 'duties'.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:53 am

Thyme sits very regally, head held high and eyes sparkling. Just underneath the table to takes Koran's hand.
~~~
Time smiles a little bit, watching Thyme and Koran carefully.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:11 am

Koran sighed slightly before rising up, his hand longingly running long the back of Thyme's as he stood. "Friends, today is a very auspicious day. Today, Thyme and i wished to announce that we are engaged and that our child will soon grace us all. Also, in accordance with our desire, we will restore the two fallen gods." This was a bit radical to be saying but Koga stood and silenced the outcries. "This is truly a blessed day and you all would dare lessen its holiness just because you don't want it?! That is blasphemy! That is a death warrant!"

((Toying with the idea for Koga being a viceroy type or something since he's head of the male gods.))
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 am

Thyme looks at the ones who cried out against it, eyes narrowing slightly as she memorizes their faces. She wouldn't let anyone hurt her child or her family. Anyone who tried would be destroyed completely.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:24 am

((I meant they were against the restoration of Mal in particular.))

"In addition to restoring the fallen gods, the Cursed City will no longer be cursed. It, too, shall be restored and made better! This world will be made a better place one step at a time!" Koran stated as Koga took Mottan aside, having picked up on the plan. "Listen, Mottan, i think you'll need to take Akiko to the Cursed City so that she can remember when they do their thing. This isn't you leader speaking, it's just someone who wants to see everything get better." he said before returning to his place beside Time.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:35 am

(I know that but Thyme is freakishly protective. I mean she is the ORIGINAL mother in a way.)

Mottan nods, emotionless at the moment since he was away from Akiko. But he knows that this is important to him and goes to sit down, waiting for the rest of the speech.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:42 am

"Upon restoration, this pantheon will be completely replete with all the deities and we will be able to make this world perfect! All together, we can make the world into paradise!" Koran said, using his most charismatic voice and presence so that what he said would have more effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koran's Trials
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next