Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koran's Trials

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Koran's Trials - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm

"You think I'm beautiful?" Cassie asked with a small smile. She tilted her head to look at him. "Um... Mal, would you kiss me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Mal looks at her with surprise, then his features relax and he smiles, "Yes, you're beautiful," he murmurs, taking her chin in her grasp gently, "And yes, I'll kiss you," he murmurs and lowers his lips to hers. Again his lips are warm and surprisingly soft.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Cassie smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. She wrapped her arms aroung his shoulders and pulled him closer. He was a wonderful kisser and his lips were surprisingly soft. How lovely.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Mal catches himself on his hands once she is pressed fully on the mattress and he kisses her, his dark hair falling around them slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Cassie smiled dreamily at him and ran her hands through his hair. "Mal...." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Mal smiles charmingly, "Yes Cassie?" he murmurs softly.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

Location : My own little world where i rule with an iron fist!

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Koga sighed slightly as he stared up at the starry sky from his place atop the Yggdrasil, the great tall tree from which one with proficient strength could feel the 'Earthly Pulse' that flowed through out the world. It was more like a current of energy that was constantly flowing in all directions and doing nowhere at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:45 pm

"You really are wonderful." Cassie said giving him a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Mal smiles back at her, "Thank you beautiful woman,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:48 pm

"You are most certainly welcome." Cassie said giving him a smile. She stroked his cheek gently. "I think I'm falling for you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Mal smiles just a little, "That's a dangerous idea, Cassie. Falling for the god of evil?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 pm

"Well if you don't want my feelings then I won't bother to give them to you." Cassie said with a huff and tured away from him. What a jerk. He shouldn't look down on her feelings in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 pm

"Oh Cassie. You should know not to run from a predator," Mal breathes softly, wrapping his arms around her tight. "I think I may have already fallen for you. I was teasing you,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm

"I don't think it was funny and I don't run. I'm lazy so I float." Cassie said with a shake of his head. She poked him gently. "And you must be careful I have delicate feelings."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Mal smiles, "You said you don't like careful men, Cassie," he murmurs softly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

"I never said that. I said they are boring. Don't you go putting words in my mouth." Cassie said giving him a look. "Besides being a little careful would be good for you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Time sits next to Koga, laying her head on his shoulder, smiling happily.
~~~
Mal smiles, "I apologize for misunderstanding you and for hurting your feelings, Cassie."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 pm

"I guess I can forgive you." Cassie said snuggling back against him. He was rather warm. "I can't really stay mad at people for long any way."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Mal smiles, "That's good for me,"
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Koga had his arms around Time and he looked at her with a smile on his face. "It's moments like this that make me happy i told you how i feel."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:08 am

"Yes it is." Cassie said rolling over to kiss him onthe cheek. "You are a very lucky man."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:40 am

Mal smiles, "I suppose I am in my own special way. I have a beautiful woman in my home," he says, holding her close with his arms wrapped around her.
~~~
Time smiles, "I'm happy you told me as well. Or else I would still be sitting in my temple, wishing I had the courage to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 pm

"Oh you live here? I never would have guessed since you made me sleep on the floor." Cassie said giving him a teasing smile. She rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for not rejecting me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Mal chuckles, "Reject such a beautiful, special woman? Never. Especially one who actually cares,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 pm

"It can't be that strange to find a woman that cares for you. Do not worry I will stay with you." Cassie said with a smile. She kissed his cheek gently and snuggled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Skeleton Jack Peach
Skeleton Jack Peach

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 pm

"Things do have a way of working themselves out." Koga said, kissing her on the cheek. "Look at Koran and Thyme. They worked out fairly easily with little help from others."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koran's Trials   Koran's Trials - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koran's Trials
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next