Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Angel sighed and flopped onto the ground. "I can't believe this." She pulled her knees up to her face and hid her face from him. Everything was turning out so wrong. She couldn't believe it. He was so thick in the head.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

"Oh bluidy hell," Sagar curses and pushes Angel back so she's lying down. He pulls her to him and begins kissing her. His eyes have already begun to turn a light blue. "Don't try to run... if you want me to stop just... tell me," he growls, voice husky. He licks her neck and his mating mark on her.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Angel let out a light sound and gently ran her fingers over his chest. "I don't want you to stop. I want you. Please take me." She said and pulled him closer. "You said you would only take me if I beged and I am begging."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Sagar does a deep growl of pleasure and rewards her by licking and cupping her chest. "Then I shall reward your begging," he says, fur rippling over him as his eyes begin to glow a bright sky blue.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Angel let otu a light sound and wrapped her long legs around him. She was rather tall for a female. She got that from her father. "Yes, begging can be helpful at times. I will please you as well." She murmured and reached down to gently stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Sagar growls almost savagely and kisses her roughly and deeply, leaving that as his answer.

(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Angel woke a few hourse later snuggled against his chest. He nuzzled him gently and tilted her head to look at him. "Are you awake Sagar?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Sagar opens his eyes, which are still bright blue, "Yes," he growls softly and licks her neck and gently bites.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Angel let out a small sound. "Ah I guess you are. And you are standing at attention too." She said glancing down at him. She stroked him gently. "You are beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Sagar growls, eyes clouded with lust and savage thoughts. But he tenderly kisses her cheek even while rubbing her shoulders and working his way down. "Mine..." he says gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm

"Of course I am." Angel murmured gently running her fingers through his hair. "But that means you are mine as well. Try anything funny and I will hurt you." She gently kissed him and licked his chin.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm

"Mine always. Protect you. Never leave you. Kill those bluidy demons," Sagar growls, turning hostile at the thought of the demons.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:58 pm

"Ah don't worry about it. They won't hurt me any more. Can we just go home now? I just want to spend some time with you. We can talk about all those things I want to know about you. It would be a wonderful time to bonding." Angel said with a light shrug. She gave him a quick kiss. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 pm

"Want you," Sagar growls but picks her up and begins running smoothly for his cabin, fur ripples over him again and he shakes his head vigorously, seeming to be fighting against it even as the sun set and the moon began to rise.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Angel ran her fingers over his chest. "I have a surprise for you when we get there. It will make you feel better about taking me while the moon is up." She said with a light nod. She kissed his shoulder gently before she laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Sagar growls his assent and reaches the cabin quickly. He moves into the bedroom and sets her down gently, stepping away so that he might have a chance to battle the effect of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Angel sat up to look at him. "I am going to assume that you don't know much about Kitsunes. Well you see we have an in between form as well. Only it is known as our Kitsune form. The other is simply a fox." She explained. She looked thoughtful for a moment before he human form melted away and in its place was a lovely fox woman. She wiggled one of her tails at him in a hello. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Sagar watches her with undisguised lust and prowls forward slowly. He touches her soft fur gently and lets out a groan/growl and finishes shifting into his werewolf form. "Beautiful mate," he growls and licks her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm

"I'm glad you think so. And a good thing about it is I am all ready unclothed. It makes it faster to getting to the fun things." Angel said with a smile. She pulled him closer and rolled onto the bed. "My wonderful werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Sagar growls and rolls on top, pinning her to the bed with her arms above her head. He takes one long lick from her stomach up, taking a few detours and then he growls, "Mine"

(TS)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Angel had fallen sleep with him when they had finished a little after the moon had set. She had changed back to fox form and was curled up on top of him. She nuzzled him gently and licked him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Sagar opens his eyes, which are mostly back to normal, and looks at Angel. He softly begins stroking her fur, "Ah lass. I know that perhaps you are not ready but I cannot refrain from asking any longer. Will ye marry me lass?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Angel gently licked his fingers. Her ears twitched when she heared his question. She nodded lightly at his question. She stood and padded up higher on his body. She practically sat on his face. She then licked him gently and pawed his face.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Sagar smiles and pets her gently, "So ye'll do me the honor lass? Become mine forever, not only in name but in soul as well?" he asks, voice deep and hypnotic.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Angel jumped off him and turned back to her human form. "Of course I will. I was rather wondering where the ring was. Is that not what comes with the proposal?" She saked with a light smile. She stroked him gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Sagar smiles, "In fact, though this may sound strange, your ring is as handmade as this house." he murmurs and stands. He moves over to the wall and opens a hidden compartment. He pulls out am 18K gold Ring with a round, clear diamond in the middle and two pear cut sapphires on the sides.

(He he I found a pic : D)

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 Gemstone-Settings-18k-Yellow-Gold-3-Stone-Pear-Shape-Blue-Sapphire-Engagement-Ring-gallery3622
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: