Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Sagar smiles, "In fact, though this may sound strange, your ring is as handmade as this house." he murmurs and stands. He moves over to the wall and opens a hidden compartment. He pulls out am 18K gold Ring with a round, clear diamond in the middle and two pear cut sapphires on the sides.

(He he I found a pic : D)

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 Gemstone-Settings-18k-Yellow-Gold-3-Stone-Pear-Shape-Blue-Sapphire-Engagement-Ring-gallery3622
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Angel let out a gasp. "It's beautiful. You really are skilled at making things." She threw herself at hima dn wrapped her limbs around him. "You are a wonderful man." She said gently biting his shoulder. "I shall give you my own mate mark."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Sagar smiles and buries his face in her hair. "I love you my beautiful mate. And though I don't know you very well or know what's happened to you in your life I know I love you and I hope you can come to love me." he says and then pulls back, smiling. "And thank you. I'm glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 pm

"I love you as well." Angel said giving him a kiss. She slid the ring onto her finger and looked at it for a moment. "So will you take a bath with me. I think it would be a good thing." She said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Sagar chuckles and picks her up, "Of course I would lass, and of course it's a good thing," he says, eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Angel felt herself blush and laid her head on his shoulder. "So can I ask you a bunch of questions now or would you just like to tell me about yourself and your family?" She asked looking up at him. She walked her fingers over him gently as she inspected him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Sagar smiles and walks into the bathroom with her, "After our bath you may ask me any and all questions you want."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 pm

"All right." Angel said with a smile. She stretched lightly and kissed his cheek. "I still think the tub was put here by angels. It is so wonderful." She said gently patting him to show her praise.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Sagar groans and steps into the tub with her. "Perhaps I was inspired by visions of you. Although those visions could never be as beautiful as you truly are," he chuckles and kisses her.
(TS for more than one reason.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Angel smiled lightly as she smoothed down her hair. The bath had been wonderful. "So would you like to talk on the couch or the bed? Perhaps the couch would be less distracting? Then again maybe not."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Sagar chuckles and carries her over to the bed, laying down with her next to him. "I will try to restrain myself. Now ask what you want."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:33 pm

"Ugh with you I am going to have trouble walking all the time." Angel said rolling her eyes lightly. "Just tell me about yourself and your family. I want to know anything you want to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Sagar chuckles, "It's... hard to define my family. My mother is a vampire, I think formerly pixie if I remember correctly, and my father is a werewolf. My mother was 'Queen' of the Vampire Clan she was forced to be in and my Uncle Lock is the King of the Pixies. My father is the prince of werewolves. In fact my mother's Vampire Clan tortured my father and he thought she was responsible and he hunted her down. That how they met."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:42 pm

"Oh how romantic." Angel said with a light nod. She was rather sarcastic. But it had the possiblity of being romantic. "You have an interesting family but I am sure that everyone does. So what about you? What is Sagar like? And I believe you said you have a brother."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Sagar chuckles, "Yes I do. My mother and father, after finally falling in love and doing all that stuff and in doing so making my mother pregnant, had my brother and I. My brother is the eldest and is the heir to the werewolf throne *after* my father who is *after* my grandfather who is currently king. My brother was born with oddly colored eyes and I was born seemingly normal. Of course later on I developed white hair. The ironic thing though, is that actually my brother's name, Falkner, means the Falconer while my name means a King. I'm also supposedly the 'sage' brother. I guess I was less volatile and temperamental than my brother."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm

"I am sure your parents have their reasons for naming you Sagar and him Falkner. You might be surprised." Angel said with a small smile. She kissed him gently and laid her head on his chest. "Sounds like they love each other very much." She said giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Sagar chuckles, "Yes they do. And they love each other often," he says and smiles, "Though now that I know the advantages of having a mate you love..." he says and looks her over with admiration, "I understand why."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Angel smiled lightly and gently poked his nose. "I am surprised you only had a twin brother. You would think that you would have a few other siblings. Although I guess it depends on the vampire and werewolf genes. I hear that vampires have pick genes."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Sagar chuckles, "I'm a little surprised as well. But considering their lifetime expectancy I'm sure I'll have plenty of siblings."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Angel smiled and poked him gently. "I am sure you will. I am also rather surprised that I don't have siblings. My parents all ways seem to be in their bedroom. And interesting pair they are." She said smiling fondly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 pm

"So tell me about your family," Sagar asks her, kissing her shoulder gently but behaving.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:23 pm

"Well my mother is a Kitsune as well and the daughter of a goddess and a god. So I am kind of a demi-god. My father was born when an angel fell into hell where he was split in half. On Earth he and the demon half some how made another person who became my father. The angel, who is now my uncle, tried to kill her and was put into hell by her father. He later escaped and found his mate. Now they have twins. The demon seperated from my father although he did think he was in love with my mother. She loved my father though. So Nikran went off and found his mate who is a moon spirit. They had a son and later a daughter. Although Nikran and Guron left for a few years and only arrived recently. (How she knows all this I do not know.) That's about all of them." Angel said with a light nod. "Oh and my cousin is mated to your cousin Heaven. Although I am not really blood related to any of them. It is sad really."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Sagar gets a wide eyed look and blinks, "And I thought I had a lot of relatives." he laughs, "Now how about *you*?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm

"I am a Kitsune as you may have noticed. I am a demi god which I just said. I look a lot like mom mother but a little like my father. I was actually sent here for buisness and I have yet to run into any of those gaurds. Even though I think my boss wanted me to kill them." Angel said with a light shrug. "And I am not sure why my parents named me Angel. They laughed about it all the tiem though, jerks."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Sagar chuckles, "Well considering the story you just told me about how your uncle was a fallen angel who tried to kill your mother? I think that would be pretty ironic. But I suppose it would be annoying to you," he says and kisses her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:36 pm

"Well for some reason my father all ways wears a cup when I visit. Can't imagine." Angel said with a light shrug. She gently stroked his chest. "And I do have a lot of family. I believe Rose and Auden are both mated now and so am I. So there should be baies poping up around here soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: