Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 am

Angel drew in a shaky breath her heart beating franticaly. She gently placed her hand on his head. "So noisy." She murmured. "I am sorry about that. I didn't mean to frighten you. I just can't help it when I get that dream. Every time it's like reliving it ever time. I get really hot and I start shaking. I stop breathing for a second but then I wake up. It happens when I am alone. So I tend to ask a friend to stay with me. I should get a dog or something." She said shaking her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:45 am

Sagar gives her a shaky smile. "Perhaps a wolf would be better. I'm sorry for... whatever happened to you that caused this to happen. I wish I could fix it." he says and sits back, afraid she wouldn't like him touching her now that she's awake.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 am

"I do too. Oh how I wish it could be fixed but no one will tell me anything. I have asked but I get an excuse that they are busy. It only stops when there is someone with me. I am not sure why." Angel said with a light sigh. She placed a gently hand on his cheek. "Thank you for helping me. I apreciate it. And if you want me to tell you the story I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:55 am

Sagar tilts his cheek into her hand for a second. "If you wish to tell me you may. However, if you do not want to, that is ok too." he says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:01 am

"I relive it all the time anyway. What is the diffreence? Well I grew up fighting demons. They were allways after my cousins because they are demon warlords. I wanted to protect them. Once though the demons mistook me for Rose because I smelt so much like them. They carried me down to hell. They locked me in a cell alone until they decided what would happen to me. They did figure out that I was not a demon. I died briefly down there but they brought me back and sent me to a healer up here. They didn't even remember to erase my memory." Angel said with a light sigh. She gently leaned against the pillows. "It was so hot, so lonely, so painful."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 am

Sagar grabs her, not caring whether she wants him to or not. He pulls her close and soothes her by stroking her hair. "I'm so sorry wee lass. I can't believe they could do that to you..." he murmurs, rocking her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:10 am

Angel let her head rest on his shoulder and cried. It had been a long time since she had cried. And the time she did was on the shoulder of an incredibly attractive werewolf who she barely knew. Oh she was in a mess but she didn't care. "Thank you so very much for caring.You really are a sweet man."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 am

Sagar smiles and continues to rock her back and forth. "I wish I could be more than a sweet man. But I am content." he murmurs, just comforting her. He was in pain but he didn't care. He cared much more about Angel. Unfortuneatly he knew that even if he comforted her now he wouldn't be able to be with her this night. He wanted so badly to be with her, to take care of her and make sure her dreams didn't hurt her. But he knew he would hurt her more than her dreams if he stayed tonight.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 am

Angel gently took hold of his hand and held it in her two small ones. "Will you stay with me, Sagar? I guess it will be fine if you don't. The dream most likely won't come again tonight. PErhaps you could get a dog or possibly a bird or something just to keep me company. I can't be alone anymore. It hurts too much."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:22 am

"I'll try and stay with you as long as I can. And I'll get whatever animal you want if it'll make you comfortable, for the times that I'm gone." Sagar says, smiling at her but somehow looking sad.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:24 am

"All right." Angel said with a light nod. "I would rath you spend the whole night with me but if you cannot I understand." She then gently pulled him into the bed and pulled the covers over them. "I might as well enjoy it while it lasts."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:30 am

Sagar pulls her close and closes his eyes. "I'm sorry. I can stay the whole night tonight. But tommorrow night I have to visit a few friends. But I'll be back in the morning," he says, not lying at all.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 am

"All right. You do that and I will just enjoy the company while I can have it." Angel said with a light nod. She laid her head on his chest and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:37 am

Sagar strokes her hair softly and watches her as she sleeps. There was no way he could sleep this night. So instead he would stay awake, watching her, caring for her, wishing things were different.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 am

Angel tilted her head lightly as she snuggled closer to him. She didn't seem to be having a bad dream yet. "Sagar." She murmured and gently nuzzled her cold nose against him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:12 am

"Angel," Sagar chuckles, touching her cheek. He pulls her close and watches her, feeling quite protective and tender throughout the night.

(TS to morning I think. Unless you disagree.)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Angel yawned lightly as she woke up. She stretched a little careful not to wack the werewolf beside her. She smiled lightly and tilted her head to look at him. "Good morning Sagar."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Sagar smiles, "Good morning Angel." he says, looking like he hadn't slept at all but wasn't tired either. "What would you like for breakfast before we go get your pet?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 pm

"I don't know. You should probably let me cook. You look like you haven't slept and you have done so much for me." Angel said with a light nod. She gently kissed his cheek before she sat up.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Sagar chuckles, "I didn't feel like sleeping. But if you wish to cook then feel free." he says, standing. He was still wearing his kilt but he moves into the closet, coming out with a longer dress kilt on (longer being like to his knees xD).
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Angel frowned lightly before she stood and headed of to the kitchen. Her clothing changed as she walked. It was a shorter skirt and a light blue top that stoped past her shoulders. It showed her curves but not a bunch of curves. She humed lightly to herself as she began to cook.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Sagar watches Angel as she walks and he smiles a bit, liking the swing of her hips. He sits at the table, just watching.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Angel hummed lightly as she cooked in the kitchen. She loved the smell of cooking. It was a homey smell. She smiled lightly as she placed his food on a plate and handed it to him. "Here you go I hope you like it." She said and licked a bit of food sauce off her finger. She then went to get herself a plate.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Sagar smiles, "I'm sure I will." he says and takes a bite, devouring it quickly and hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Angel smiled as she sat beside him and began to eat her food. "It looks like you like it. Or you are very hungry." She said with a smile. She then continued to eat watching him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:39 pm

"Both," Sagar says, digging in again. He finishes it and smiles. "That was wonderful. Thank you. Your a better cook then I could ever be," he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 40 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: