Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:59 am

Urtan murmurs in her ear, in some lost language. "Then I guess... I will trust you." he murmurs and lets go of her wrists, turning her to face him. "But one question. Do you truly not mind the scars and the electricity and everything else?" he asks softly. Even though she is held somewhat looser than before, because he's speaking to her, it is still very easy to feel his heart beating and it's getting faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:03 am

"Of course not." Aneko said. She gave him a small smile and places a hand on his cheek. "You worry a lot. But I know I worry too. I am fairly strange as well so I cannot make judgement on anyone else. Besides I have plenty of scars as well. I have dark magic to your electricity. And we are an interesting pair. So don't worry any more."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 am

Urtan smiles and holds her hand to his cheek. "I wo-" he starts and then gasps as his heart freezes for a moment and then continues beating. He pulls away, gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 am

"Are you all right?" Aneko asked. Her tone was full of concern and she looked like she wanted to reach out and comfort him. But she didn't know if her touch was welcome. "Do you need me to get you something?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:11 am

Urtan looks up at her and gathers breath, handing her the clothes he was wearing earlier. "I need your help. This is important and faster with two people." he murmurs, sounding weak and getting weaker. He pulls her to where she said there was cold water. "I need you to put them in the water and swish them around while I infuse them with lightning. No matter what happens don't stop until lightning stops flowing into the clothes ok?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 am

"All right." Aneko said. She led her to the well. She yanked a bucked full of water up and shoved the cloth in the water. She didn't know if she had to be quick but it might work best. She wasn't sure what was going on but she didn't want him to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:19 am

Urtan sticks his hand in the bucket and immediately electricity begins collecting in the water, going into the clothes. Within moments, however, Urtan collapses. His eyes roll back in his head before shutting and he goes limp, hand falling out of the bucket. Seconds later his heart stops beating and seconds after even that the electricity stops flowing into the clothing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:24 am

"Urtan?" Aneko asked. She placed her ear to his chest. She couldn't feel a heart beat. She let out a small cry and turned back to the bucket. She had to find a way to finish this. She didn't ant him to die. He couldn't die now. She let her magic surge through her. She placed a hand in the bucket and bit her lip. Her hair sarted to stand on end and her eyes turned a pure white. She seemed to be almost in a trance as she tried to finish the job. Once she had done all she could she placed the clothing on him. "Urtan please be all right." She murmured. She then passed out on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:34 am

Electricity flows from the ground into Urtan and also from the air, through Aneko, and into him, jump-starting his heart. It has happened a thousand times before, but each time left him aching and breathless. He gasps as energy flows back into his limbs and then frowns at the strange insulation around him before realizing his clothing was back on. He enchanted his clothes regularly to insulate him from too much electricity, which caused his heart to stop beating and then start again, continuously. "Aneko..." he murmurs, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 am

Aneko didn't even let out a sound. She didn't have enough energy left to move. She had used it all to try and save him. Now she just lay on him and feel a little useless. She wished she could have helped him before he had to go through that. She really wasn't any help at all. What would she have done if he had really died?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:42 am

"Aneko..." Urtan murmurs, lifting her into his arms and standing, carrying her into her home. He moves into her bedroom and lays down, still holding her in his arms. He whispers to her softly, "Go to sleep. I'll protect you," and then he begins to sing softly, lowly, and in a beautiful language.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:47 am

Aneko smiled lightly and placed her head on his chest. He was so warm and comforting. She felt at home with him. It was a good thing that he was all right. Now she could lay close to him and have this wonderful feeling. Then again she would be asleep. Her face became peaceful as she fell into a nice sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:52 am

Urtan smiles and strokes her hair softly. He makes sure that she's asleep and whispers very softly, "Sleep well.... my love. And I pray you not find out how I feel about you... yet," and closes his eyes, instantly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:59 am

A few hours later Aneko woke to find herself snuggled against Urtan's side. His arms were still around her and she felt herself blush. "Um.....Urtan. Are you awake?" She asked softly. She really didn't wish to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:02 am

Urtan cracks his eyes open and smiles, "I am now that you're awake. Don't worry, I felt your heart speed up slightly, from waking, and knew you were awake." he murmurs, still holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:05 am

"Yes, because that is why my heart speed up. You are so smart." Aneko said and nodded lightly. She then looked up at him with wide eyes. "So are you all right now? Do I have to worry about what happened yesterday to happen to you soon? I would like to take care of it before it's a problem next time. Yoou gave me a fright."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 am

Urtan smiles, "Thank you for the offer. But the clothing is enchanted for a good couple of weeks hopefully. And as long as I keep the excess electricity at a minimum, I won't be dieing that way. Though I can still die any other way, I'll still come back to life. Most likely. I think." he says, frowning. "I've never had my head cut off so I don't know if I would survive that."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:15 am

"Well warn me next time. You all most gave me a heart attack. I was so worried about you. Don't ever do that again. I might have to hurt you." Aneko said. Her face burned lightly and she burried her face in his chest. "Stupid man. Making me worried. Don't you ever die on me."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 am

"I'm sorry." Urtan says and continues stroking her hair. "I will... try not to permanently die on you. But I cannot promise that I will not die temporarily, like I just did. For me it's... natural. I'm very sorry. If you can't accept that I understand.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:33 pm

"Just warn me next time. I was affraid you were going to stay dead." Aneko said. She sighed gently before she looked up at him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just affraid. I don't want to be alone again. I want you to be around for a while longer."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Urtan chuckles, "I don't mind people yelling at me. It's when they hit me that it bothers me." he says and kisses her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:49 pm

"I'm not going to hit you. My hands are too small and not stronge enough to actually hurt someone. I was not born to be a warrior. I am much to delicate." Aneko said with a light sigh. She gently placed ehr hand on his cheek and watched him for a moment. "You are a strange man indeed, but I don't really mind."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Urtan chuckles, "And what about me... if I may ask... do you find so strange?" he says and pulls her closer, setting his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Aneko shivered lightly. "Well you are just different then the people I am used to. Every man that I have met are total monsters who treat others harshly because they are different. You don't do that to me. You are kind and rather sweet. I feel like I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Urtan smiles and kisses her neck gently. "I'm glad. I feel like I can trust you as well. And I know too well what it's like being hurt to hurt another without good reason."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Aneko gave him a smile and gently kissed his cheek. "Well if you don't mind can you let me up? I am in need of shower as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next