Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 am

Vira rolled her eyes slightly and gently patted his cheek. "I don't need anything from you rich boy. You really should stop offering. I don't even believe I did anything."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am

Dane frowns. "You did enough. And if you'll not let me pay with money..." he says, eyes narrowing. Suddenly he grabs her shoulders and pulls her into him. "I can no longer resist your lips." he growls, surprisingly fierce for a 'prince' and kisses her.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:27 am

Vira let out a startled sound and pulled away from him. "What are you doing? Get away from me. Don't you ever attack me like that again." She said. She walked back into her room and slamed the door in his face.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:29 am

Dane sighs and sets his forehead against the door, savoring the taste of her lips that he had gotten, if only briefly. "Oh what an idiot I am..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 am

"Yes you are." Vira called back through the door. She flopped onto the ground and burried her face in her arms. Why did all men insist on attacking her?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 am

"Vira... Let me in please... I won't touch you unless you want me to." Dane says, desperate to comfort her but sure she would refuse.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 am

"Now why don't I believe that? You are not the first guy to attack me. You could have asked first." Vira said on a small sob.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 am

"I'm sorry Vira. But I didn't attack you. I kissed you... I wouldn't hurt you. And Ill leave you now since that's what you want but I won't stay away... You've entranced me." he says and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 am

Vira sobed lightly and flopped down onto the bed. She couldn't believe how her luck could turn so badly so quick. She knew she hadn't paid for another night so it was only a matter of time before she was kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:51 am

Dane walks to the front desk and sighs, dealing with the manager. "Keep her happy, keep her safe, and let her live here as long as she wants and inform her of this and Ill make it very worth your while" he says and the manager agrees happily.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:53 am

Vira sighed as she ran her fingers over the pillow. She knew she had overreacted a little. She could have just said it made her uncomfortable. She shouldn't have said those things and slamed the door in his face. Now she just felt bad.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Dane sighs and sits in the front lobby, drinking a large glass of wine. He felt horrible. He should have warned her before kissing her. He shouldn't have been such a jerk... He sighs and slugs back the rest of the drink before ordering whisky instead.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Vira sighed as she pushed herself from t he bed and made her way toward the inn keeper. She might as well check out so she could keep going. She blinked in surprise when he told her about what Dane had told them to do. Rage clouded her vision for a moment. She followed her sense of magic towards him. "What do you think you're doing?" She asked giving him a glare.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Dane looks up at an angry Vira and sighs, closing his eyes and leaning back, slugging back another burning shot of alcohol. "Drinking? Drowning my misery? What does it look like?" he growls, extremely drunk.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:02 pm

"What do you have to be miserable about? I can't believe you're trying to go behind my back and pay people to keep me hapy and safe." Vira gave him a look before she ploped down beside him. She snatched the glass from him. "And drinking is bad for you. Not to mention you can't be very plesant with it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Dane grumbles at her and calls for another drink. "I was a jerk. That's what I have to be miserable about. A beautiful woman hates me and hates that I kissed her," he says, his mind dulled so he doesn't quite put her and the beautiful woman together as the same person. "I was trying to help her with the money...."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Vira gave the man a glare. "Do not bring him another drink." She then ploped herself down on Dane's lap. "No she is upset with you because you tried to kiss her without warning. She was viceously attacked by vile men who took her innocences from her. She was not quite ready for a man to kiss her out of the blue. Now we need you to get somewhere to sleep off your drunkness. Perhaps my room would due since I am staying there again."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

Dane laughs roughly, leaning his head against her shoulder, laughing at himself. "Oh she's so beautiful... I just wanted to praise her beauty through a kiss..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:11 am

Vira gently patted his head. "I am sure she will forgive you. You just have to sleep of your drunkness first." She said. She stood and gently pulled on his hand. "Come on then."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 am

Dane stands up and follows her, stumbling. "You remind me a lot of her... beautiful. Cranky." he sighs, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 am

"I am not cranky." Vira muttered. She gently pulled him up to her room. She felt like she was luging around a dead body. She gently opened the door and laid him on the bed. She closed the door behind them and plopped on the bed beside him. She made sure he was comfortable before she curled up beside him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 am

Dane smiles, "Good night Vira." he murmurs absently, brushing his thumb over her cheek before closing his eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:07 am

Vira frowned lightly as she watched him sleep. He was awake to tell her goodnight but he wasn't when she had to pull him up to her room. Oh well he needed to rest and hopefuly not be drunk when he woke up next time. She laid back against her pillow and watched him. She would get up later.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 am

Dane breathes shallowly, his fingers moving to curl gently around her wrist. He rolls over and twitches in sleep, smiling the whole time however. Once he even quietly whispers her name.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 am

"I wonder just what you are dreaming." Vira whispered as she watched him. He seemed to have a plesant dream. She never felt so protected by anyone let alone a male. The only person who had ever shown compassion for her was Evan and no one had ever seen her. She really did love her twin.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:18 am

Dane opens his eyes again, their depths murky. Not only does he seem a little drunk still but he's half asleep and he smiles at her, opening his arms. "So beautiful... never thought I'd find such a beautiful woman..." he murmurs, the alcohol making his tongue loose. "I saw so many women... more physically beautiful than even you but none of them were beautiful like you. Beautiful on the inside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next