Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Azrael's eyes widen and he stares at her for a moment before chuckling and wrapping his arms around her, "Sweet dreams and good day, wee lass."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Zaria let out a small sigh as she laid her head on his chest and began to drift off into sleep. It was hard to believe that she could feel so comfortable in this strange man's arms. That was good for she didn't particularly want to sleep on the cave floor. She placed a gentle kiss to his still bare chest. Mmmm he still tasted delightful even when she was falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 am

Azrael smiles at the tenderness in her actions and gently strokes her hair. He makes sure his flaws are retracted as he gently strokes her cheeks, memorizing the features of her face. He looked at all the lines in her face, wondering where each had come from. Which came from happy days and which came from horrifying memories. At the thought of horrifying memories he suddenly thought of the fact that the full moon was within two days. Either he had to get her as far away from him as possible in those two days, to his clan who could hold him back, or she would have to accept him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:26 am

Zaria was too deep in sleep to notice Azrael stroke her cheek or the thoughtful look on his face. All she could do was dream while her face for once gave away what she was truly thinking. When she was awake she some how managed to keep up a haughty mask that made her look rather mad at the world. However when she slept her face became an open book. You could clearly see her almost child like beauty that seemed to disappear when she was awake. She had a heart shaped face surrounded by long copper colored hair that hung to the middle of her back. Her lips were slightly unbalanced with a full top lip and a smaller bottom lip. Her lashes were surprisingly dark and long. She had a few laugh lines around her mouth but you could still see a few marks caused by worry and horrifying memories.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:33 am

Azrael smiles down at her before tucking her close and curling up around her, closing his eyes to fall into a deep sleep. He snored quietly in his sleep, his features also relaxed but hardened by war, fighting, and the horror of being tortured even in his sleep. Occasionally throughout the night he would wake up from a nightmare to see her, tuck her in closer, and then go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 am

Late into the night Zaria disentangled herself from Azrael's arms. She had forgot to mention the little fact that she had the tendency to do strange things in her sleep when she had nightmares. It looked like tonight her body felt the need to run. Perhaps in her dreams she was being chased by ferocious vampires. It wouldn't be the first time. Without her knowing Zaria's body had started running away from the cave and into the dark forest. Perhaps when she woke she would regret it but now she just had to get away.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:47 am

Azrael stiffens as soon as he notices that Zaria is gone, about an hour after she'd left. He immediately ran out of the cave, catching her scent and following it. As he ran he slowly shifted, the image of his beast flickering over his body. "Zaria!!" he roars.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 am

It didn't take long for Zaria's dreams to change. Calming down she sat down and curled up against a tree. To anyone who came along it would just look like she had fallen asleep against a tree. And for some strange reason her mind didn't seem to conclude that it wasn't the warm strangely scented werewolf she had fallen asleep on. The world of dreams truly was a strange place indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 am

Azrael soon catches up to Zarua, finding her asleep. He growls, barely restraining his anger, before picking her up and cradling her to his chest. He carried across a river and found a set of caverns under the ground that he made his home in.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:12 am

Zaria let out a small contented sigh when she felt Azrael''s warm arms holding her again. She snuggled closer to him and woke slightly. She gently kissed his chest again. "It can't be morning again can it?" She asked softly wondering why he was awake. She didn't seem to realize that she had left the cave at all.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:15 am

"No, it's not morningbyet. And of course I'm awake. You tried to run from me Zaria," he says, his expression stern, hard, and cold but his eyes clearly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:18 am

Zaria frowned at him and opened her eyes. "I did not what are you talking about? I have been asleep the whole time not running away from you. Are you going to start accusing me of doing things again because I'm sure I wasn't trying to run away from you." She said shaking her head as if she could make it true.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 am

"Then what is this?" Azrael says, showing her the scraps on her arms from running through the forest, "Dont lie to me lass,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Zaria's brow furrowed slightly."I must have been sleep walking again. I didn't mean to run away." She said pouting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Azrael glares at her while continuing to carry her deeper into the caverns. Finally he enters a large cavern room with several doors, one leading into a nice bedroom. He takes her inside, setting her on the bed before moving across the room from her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Zaria took a moment to look around before she turned a glare to him. "You don't believe me do you? Now you're just going to watch me like a hawk so I won't run away again. Why don't you believe me?" She asked her voice shooting through an octave or two. She looked truly offended by this.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Azrael growls deep in his throat at her. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you've run once now. You had a pretty high position in that clan of yours and you might want it back. Plus your a vampire. But even though I don't totally trust you, I'm going to believe you. This is your room. Sleep well," he snaps before walking out of the room an slamming the door. He lays down right outside the door, much like a guard dog.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:08 am

Zaria let out a small growl. She couldn't believe him. "Yeah like I really want to go back there. It's just a change of prisons although he is cuter then those vamp men. Too bad he doesn't believe me. Oh well what do I care I don't need anyone to like me." She said with a sigh as she rolled over and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Azrael lays outside her door, sleeping fitfully. In the middle of the day, still half asleep, he changes to full wolf form, looking gorgeous as a dark black wolf. He walks into Zaria's room, jumping on the foot of her bed before curling up and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Zaria blinked sleepily as she felt something jump on the bed. She opened her eyes to find a big black wolf curled up comfortably at the foot of her bed. If she had been anywhere else she might have been frightened but the wolf smelled almost exactly like Azrael. She felt so safe that is she hadn't been fully awake now she would have been perfectly fine going back to sleep. Quietly she slid to the edge of the bed and placed her footwear and head peace beside the bed. She ventured to the door and peered out. The room was far enough back that the sunlight wouldn't fry her. She wentured to search for something to make clothing with.

A few minutes later Zaria had managed to find thread a rather old green fabric and a needel. Noticing that Azrael was still asleep she climbed back into bed as though she hand't ever left. Giving him a small smile that he wouldn't see she turned to her materials. Oh how she missed wearing green.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Azrael wakes up slowly, lifting his head from his paws and staring at Zaria. He frowns in his wolf form, quite an achievement, and barks. He stands up and sniffs the fabric and the needle she's holding before stepping back and laying back down, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Zaria's brow furrowed as she watched Azrael. Even as a wold he was the strangest male she had ever met. She had trouble believing that the fabric was going to jump out and get her. She watched him as he watched her. She reaches out her hand slowly and gently pets him. His fur was soft under her fingures as she gently scratches him and rubbs his head. He was cute even as a wolf. She hadn't thought that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Azrael rubs her snout against her hand and licks in gently. He slinks closer to her and puts his paws in her lap and lays his head on his paws, looking up at her. His eyes are wide and a bright green in his wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Zaria lent closer and licked him back. She pulled away spitting hair from her mouth. That had not been her brightest ides ever. She shook her head slightly before turning her attention back to the cloth in her hand. "Behave now. I'm trying to make something else to wear and you aren't exactly helping." She said even though she doubted he would understand in wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Azrael tips his head at her and springs forward, licking her face, before bouncing off the bed and toward the door. He scratches at the door and door knob until it opens and lopes out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Zaria let out a sound of surprise when he licked her. She muttered darkly when he left the room. Still muttering she went back to her sowing ocasionaly she would have to use her nail to cut the fabric. Having vampire strength came in handy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 3 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: