Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geilinor, Provence of Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Zaria let out a sound of surprise when he licked her. She muttered darkly when he left the room. Still muttering she went back to her sowing ocasionaly she would have to use her nail to cut the fabric. Having vampire strength came in handy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Azrael stood in the doorway a few minutes later, wearing dark black pants and no shirt, his hair cascading freely down his back with only two war braids close to his temple. "So your making a dress? Or is it that your making pants and a shirt?"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Zaria scoweled at his question. "I never wear pants, sir. They are for men besides I feel far more comfortable in a dress. As a queen I was told it was only proper to wear a dress so that's what I've been wearing since I became a vampire." She said looking over her handy work. "It doesn't look to bad I guess I am not as rust as I thought. Perhaps I should tyr it on to make sure." She said to herself as she stood from the bad. She then took hold of the dress she all ready wore and began to wiggle out of it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Azrael's eyes widen and his jaw drops open before his quickly slams the door, blocking off the view of her effectively and also hitting himself squarely in the middle of his forehead. "Bluidy hell!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Zaria held back a giggle as she heard him slam the door behind her. She quickly slipped the green dress on and made her way to the door. "Calm down, wolfy I'm not that bad looking. I want to hear your opinion of my new dress. That is if you can look at me long enough." She said oppening the door. It was amazing how good the dressed looked in the short time it took her to make it. It was a little more bare in the back and most of her long legs could be seen but she hadn't found enough fabric to make that big of a dress. Oh well it reached down to her knees. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Azrael stares at Zaria for a moment, his mouth open and you could almost imagine him drooling. "Lass, I'm not sure I can think," he murmurs.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Zaria smiled at him. "I hope that means you like it. Now if you're done drooling on me do you have anything to cook in this place. It has been a while since I've cooked but I think I can whip up a pretty good breakfast. That is if you're hungry for food." She murmured gently running her fingures over his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Azrael blinks once quickly with a wide eyed look. Quickly he grasps her hand. "Zaria. I don't think you know what your getting into,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

"Is cooking for you that dangerous? I know I don't eat the same things you do but I think I can manage to cookie well enough not to poison you. So where do you keep the food?" Zaria asked raising an eye brow at him. It was as if his meaning had gone right over her head. As if she hadn't just been flirting with him. Then again with Zaria you never knew.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Azrael's eyes darken a fraction before he lets go of her arm. "I'll lead you to the kitchen but then we need to talk," he says, walking toward the kitchen. He points out all of the certain spots she might need.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Zaria looked thoughtful for a moment before she gathered some things and got started on cooking. "So what did you want to talk about, hot stuff? If it's about me taking off my dress in front of you I'm sorry. I'm just not used to men wanting to be nice to me and not be a total perv. and watch me dress. It's hard to believe the kind of people I lived with." She said breaking an egg so she could fry it. "How do you like your chickens?" She asked, she had the tendency to refer to meet by where it had come from for she no longer needed to eat it so she forgot it might disgust others.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 pm

"Well... the rawer the better in my opinion really. Remember I'm a werewolf Zaria. And no, it's not about you undressing in front of me," He mutters, seeming off put, "It's about the full moon that's tomorrow,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:58 pm

"Well if you really want a raw egg then be my guest and have one." Zaria said before she took one out a cracked it with her delicate looking fingures. She then proceeded to fry it. "The full moon is when you go all harry and sit outside howling at the moon, right?" She asked as she began to cook some meet for him. She took a moment to find a vegetabel. Even though he liked to eat meet she wanted to at least try to keep him healthy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 pm

"That may be what Hollywood says but in truth nothing usually happens during the full moon... until we find our mates that is," Azrael murmurs, looking at the floor as he speaks.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 pm

"Why? What happens when you find your mates? You're not going to kill me and eat me are you?" Zaria asked her expression was rather amusing. She really didn't want to be eaten. She had been through a lot of bad things but being eaten had to be one of the worst things she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm

"No, Zaria. Most definitely not. We chase after our mates... until we catch them. Sometimes brutally but we never hurt them intentionally," Azrael says, sounding gruff.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

"Well what do you do with them if you don't eat them?" Zaria asked as she took the meet and eggs out of the heat and set them on a plate. She placed the vegetables beside them and set the plate in front of him. "There you go as raw as I could stand to make them. You'd better like it or I'm going to have to be mad at you." She said waving a finger at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Azrael's lips twitch up in a small smile before he begins eating tentatively. After the first bite he groans and begins chowing down. After clearing the whole plate he leans back. "We chase them down and claim them Zaria,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Zaria's brow furrowed once more. "Didn't you all ready do that? I mean you did after all go through all the trouble of hunting me down, kidnapping me, and forcing me to stay with you. Sounds as about as much like a claim as you can get." She said her face still thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 pm

"Zaria this is something to be serious about," Azrael growls, "Some werewolves' mates run until they die. We are terrifying when in our werewolf forms. Plus ruthless,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 pm

"Seeing as I'm immortal I don't really want to run that long. As for the other things I have been terrified by many things in my life. I have been ruthlessly take from my family by a bunch of vampires who thretended to kill my family. I have been unwilling turned into a vampire, had unspeakable things done to me, and was even forced to become the queen of those monsters. And yet I have never been scared by looks or ruthlessness. I have only been scared for the people I love. As mean as I am, I am not heartless. I will not be affraid of you" Zaria said looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm

"I didn't mean they ran until they died from running. I mean they ran until they got tired enough they accidentally impaled themselves. On trees," Azrael says, looking horrified, "No werewolf survives the death of his mate,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:58 pm

"Why are you assuming that I will go running? I have no desire to run from anything even if it scares me. So don't you go worrying your head off about what happens to other werewolve's mates. I am not some other werewolf's mate I am your mate even though I can't quite understand why. Have a little faith would you?" Zaria asked sighing softly. "So what are we going to do about my meal?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Azrael quirks his eyebrow, "What do you mean? I thought we had that figured out," he says, frowning at her as if he didn't quite get her.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 pm

"After what happened last time I don't think I should be feeding off you. I don't like people saying that I made a mistake. Besides you're the one that got carried away not me." Zaria said with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Azrael growls, "I'm not letting you do *that* to another man. No way in hell. And, lass, if you haven't yet figured out I'm an idiot when it comes to you then you should learn that now."

He stalks closer to her, standing right up close. He leans down to whisper in her ear, also baring his neck for her, "Lass, it was never a mistake,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geilinor, Provence of Peace   Geilinor, Provence of Peace - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geilinor, Provence of Peace
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luna Obscura :: The First Continent of Eula-
Jump to: