Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Terena smiles, "You spoil me," she says and moves to the food, digging in. She makes small noises of pleasure as she eats it. "Oh wow..."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Rath smiled and climbed up next to her. He pulled a plate to the side and began to eat. I am glad you like it. And I am coming to recognise those sounds. I heard a few in the tub."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Terena blushes but continues eating. "I don't know... I don't think about them they just happen."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm

"Oh I like them. They let me know that you are enjoying yourself." Rath said with a smile. He gently licked her neck and squeezed her chest gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Terena yelps and then lets out another sound. "This food plus you... I'll die from pleasure." she purrs softly.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 pm

"It'll be a heck of a way to go." Rath said with a chuckle. He then stod, placing his empty plate of the tray, and went to his closet. "I need to find clothing for you that will cover you until tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Terena chuckles, "Your shirts and pants do well. Though it makes me want to rip your clothes off."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Rath shook his head at her. "We cannot have that now can we. I need you to behave for one night so we can have energy for tomorrow. Then after we get you cloths I can make love to you for days." He said before he returned to her side and handed her a flowing white night gown.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Terena takes the nightgown and grins and then frowns, "Is this your sister's?" she asks hopefully, slipping into it.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 pm

"No, she would never wear such a girly thing. It was my mother's. She left it in the closet when she went to live with my father. She was quite forgetful so she left a few things. She was a lot like me." Rath said with a light nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Terena chuckles and smoothes the gown as bit, giving him a twirl. She smiles, "I like it. It's flowing and soft."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:19 pm

"I had hoped you would." Rath took the tray and got rid of it before he came back and picked her up in his arms. He climbed into the bed with he and pulled her close. "You are so sweet smelling."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Terena smiles, "I'm glad. I washed with those scented soaps and things."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 pm

"No you have a natural sweetness." Rath said as he drug his tongue up her neck. "And you are so beautiful. How did I get so lucky? You are so wonderful." He said and nuzzled her gently.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Terena smiles, "You didn't seem to think so at first," she says, licking his chest.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:52 pm

"I don't know what you are talking about." Rath said pretending to ignore the small pain in his heart. He didn't want her to doubt him. He wanted her love. He gently bit her neck not leaving a mark.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Terena chuckles, "You tried to leave me." she says and nips him, "and you called my singing wailing." she says and nips a bit harder this time. "You're not allowed to do that anymore ok?" she asks, soothing the hurt with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:18 pm

"Now why would I do something like that? I would never try to leave you. And I can't hear any way so how could I tell if you have good singing or not?" Rath blew a rasburry on her neck and held her close. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 pm

Terena shudders and presses her face into his hair, breathing his scent in deep. "I'm... not sure if I do because I've never known family or anything else I could love but... I think I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Rath wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "Do not worry you don't have to say it just yet. Only say it if you feel it. I want you to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:34 pm

A tear slips from Terena's cheek. "I want to mean it. And I think I might. But I don't know. I've never felt anything like this but I've never actually been around anyone much."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:38 pm

"Don't worry my little siren. I will care for you and make you happy. And you will have plenty of time to sort out your feelings." Rath said. He kissed her gently and stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:40 pm

"You're.. not... disappointed?" Terena asks, hoping he wasn't. She wanted him as happy as she was.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:44 pm

"Of course not. I am used to women not liking me back. It is something that has happened to me a lot. Now close our eyes and go to sleep." Rath gently poked her nose before he climbed out of the bed. "I have to gwt some work done. Sleep now."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Terena watches him quietly and nods. "Ok. If that's what you want me to do." she murmurs and lays her head down, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Rath sighed as he made his way to his office. He felt his heart sink. Of course she wasn't ready to admit love to him. He was too hurried in his action and should have thought more about it. Now he had gone and ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erisnor, Land of Barbarians   Erisnor, Land of Barbarians - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Erisnor, Land of Barbarians
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next