Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruba, Island of Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Anya moans and wraps her arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer but holding him far enough away that they wouldn't get carried away and do more than kiss.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Levi smiled into the kiss and wrapped an arm around her waist. He gently pushed locks of hair out of her face. He ran his tongue gently over the crease between her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Anya begins to pull away, "We should stop," she protests but as soon as he runs his lips over the crease between her lips she stops and relaxes, kissing him back fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Levi smiled and picked her up gently. "Why stop when you like it so much? After all we're only kissing." He said with a light smile as he gently carried her into a room. He didn't need anyone to watch him as he enjoyed time with the little beauty. He gently explored her mouth with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:33 am

"You won't stay at kissing for long," Anya pants, "You've already moved us into a bedroom. It's not a far leap from kissing to *that*"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:28 am

"Now who said I was moving us into the bedroom for that? I only wanted to make sure that I was the only one who was allowed to enjoy you in this moment. I tend to be a little selfish like that. I was not trying to lure you into my bed." Levi said with a small smile. He trailed his lips down her jaw and her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:23 am

"So your never going to try and lure me into your bed?" Anya asks, sounding stunned.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 am

"Not if you don't want me to. I have learned that it is best not to force a woman to do something they don't want to. I was once married you know and I have learned a thing or two about you females." Levi said with a small smile. He nuzzled her neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:40 am

"So you'll bed me if I want you to but stop if I want you to? You know just what to say to a woman huh?" Anya breathes, her mind barely working for her. When he nuzzles her neck she lets her head to limp and exposes more of her neck to him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 am

"Not really. I have no idea how to make women actually like me. I just know about lust. I have never done anything like this before." Levi said as he gently nibbled on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 am

"Well your doing it perfectly," Anya sighs, wrapping her arms behind his neck and pulling him a bit closer, "Don't stop..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:50 am

"I'm glad you like it." Levi said with a light chuckle. He continued to tease her neck. He was sure that there would be a nice mark on her enck tomorrow to show of her little adventure. "Am I going to have to return you to your busty friend soon? I hope not. It would be a shame to stop and to have to deal with her. I am sorry but she is a tad irritating."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 am

Anya stiffens, "You were right. You don't know anything about talking to women," she growls and begins pulling away. "I guess your just going to have to 'deal' with her." she says. She wasn't only mad at him because of his comment but also at herself. For a while there she thought he was different, and even now when she knew he wasn't because of his comment about going to her aid if she didn't satisfy him, she still wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 am

Levi blinked in surprise. "Why are you mad? I only asked if your aid was going to come looking for you and if I would have to give you back. She must not be happy with Sam by now and I am sure he will want to kill me for sicking her on him. I guess she might want to leave and I wanted to know if she would want to take you with her." He said with a rather confused expression. He really couldn't understand why she was upset. Then again she had said that she tended to get mad. What a shame really.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:05 am

Anya instantly frowns and looks confused, "You mean... you weren't going to go to my aid if I didn't... 'satisfy' you?" she says, sounding extremely confused and a little hurt at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 am

Levi's eyes grew wide. "Now why would you think that? I might be lust but I am not a pig. I don't go crawling to other women if I don't feel satisfied. Besides I make sure to satisfy whomever I wish to sleep with. Their needs are what are important at least that is usually what they aim to get when they come to me. Not to mention I try to make love not to just tupp like a rabit in some back room. I could have taken you to any room if I only wanted that. I actually led you to my own bedroom. Besides your aid gives me a head ach."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:17 am

"Oh," Anya says, feeling like a total idiot, "Sorry... I guess I misunderstood." she says, looking around the bedroom. Her eyes land on the bed and wide and she quickly looks away, trying not to think of things like that. "She gives me a head ache too. Like accepting an offer to show our clothing wares when we were short models..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 am

"I am not sure I agree with you. I think you look wonderful in the dresses. I would buy one just to see you in them. Although it would look a lot better if you hadn't gotten mad and went all firey on them." Levi said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:38 am

Anya blushes, "Yeah... that is a bit annoying. My mother was a fire denizen and my father was a cat demon. But somehow I got cursed before I was born for my body to be the body for the spirit of anger and violence. She I guess my personality and soul are the spirit and my body was supposed to be someone else's. But I get all cat like and fiery when angry..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 am

"I don't mind a little heat." Levi said gently licking up her neck. "So would I now be able to talk you out of that dress? It's not very good protection now and I wouldn't mind getting...better aquainted." He said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 am

Anya watches him, her hands moving up to hold his head to her unconsciously. "I guess perhaps you could talk me out of this dress. Though I'm not guaranteeing we'll do this again," she whispers huskily, knowing that after this if he asked again she wouldn't be able to refuse and so she was trying to get him not to ask again. Defending her heart.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:50 am

"Oh really? And what could I say to get you out of that dress?" Levi asked gently running his fingers over the material. "Would it help if I told you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen? Or that you are positively wonderful?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:52 am

"I suppose that would help," Anya says, fingering his shirt, "Taking this off would definitely be a good start," she says, pulling at his shirt, trying to get it off so she could feel his chest.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Levi let out another chuckle. He gently moved his arms and flipped his shirt over his shoulder ad let it flutter to the floor. He then wrapped his arms aroud her waist and pulled her closer. He then lowered his mouth to hers intent on exploring her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Anya kisses him for a while, exploring the possibilities of a kiss before moaning, "Take me to bed, Levi,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:28 pm

"Well someone is bosy." Levi said with a chuckle. He picked her up gently ad carried herover to the bed. He set her down gently and followed her gently kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruba, Island of Happiness   Ruba, Island of Happiness - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruba, Island of Happiness
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next