Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesner, The Land of Variety

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm

"Querida? It means beloved one," Nickolai murmurs, holding her close. "Your my Querida. I hope you don't mind that."

Helena shakes her head, "I guess she's forgiven her and... I don't want to hurt you by hurting her by hurting him."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:45 pm

"Now why in the world would I mind?" Amz asked. She gently nuzzled his neck. "I find it to be rather flattering that you think of me as your beloved." She said with a smile.

"I had hoped that you would feel that way." Kian said giving her a kiss on the lips. "Forgiveness is a wonderful thing, no?" He said giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Nickolai chuckles and picks her up, gently setting her down. He kisses her cheek gently. "I'm so sorry my querida,"

Helena sighs and shakes her head, "Yes, I guess it is. Though I can't say it's very popular with me."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:23 pm

"What's with you and being sorry all the time? You haven't done anything to me yet so stop this unnesisary appology." Amz said shaking her head slightly. "Now are we going to have to find your annoying friend or what?"

"Well you might want to get used to it not that I will be needing forgiveness any time soon but I think you should be more open. It does wonders to your mind." Kian said giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Nickolai slowly smiles and shakes his head, "Oh Amz... your wonderful, you know that? Your a breath of fresh air. Pun not intended."

Helena rolls her eyes, "I guess. And I better not being needing to forgive you anytime soon for anything really bad,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 pm

"I'm glad someone thinks so. Most people say that I will shorten your lifespan considerably but I don't think I'm that anoying. And being a wind nymph does give me quite an ability to be a breath of fresh air." Amz said with a nod.

"Ah my beautiful Helena you are quite cold. I hope I never anger you for I am quite sure that you would rip my head off without a second thought." Kian said his smile still in place. It was just his luck to fancy someone who turned out to be quite different from him. Oh well he would have to make due.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Nickolai chuckles, "We should get going shouldn't we?" he says before winking at her.

Helena buries her face in her hands before turning to hug Kian, "I'm sorry that I'm such a cold-hearted bitch."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:02 pm

"Oh of course. Honestly if we keep getting distracted we'll never get there. I hope that doesn't happen after all I have a promise to keep. Oh and I have to keep a promise with you as well when we get to the inn. I must not forget that one." Amz said with a nod as if she could remember it that way.

"That's all right I like my women fiesty. That make it far more fun." Kian said gently niping at her neck. "Now come on we might want to get to an inn before nightfall. Unless you want people to try and attack us in our sleep." He said giving her a smile. He then took her handand began to lead her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Nickolai follows after Amz with a grin and watches her as they head towards the assassins.

Helena happily walks beside Kian, smiling at the thought of getting safe 'sleep' tonight.

Azrael watches them all from the shadows and frowns, not being able to figure out why they would still accept him.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:33 pm

"So are you worried about, Azrael?" Amz asked raising an eye brow at Nickolai. "You seemed to be quite good friends with him it would be a shame if he was hurt or something. Don't get me wrong I still think he's rather irritating I just wouldn't want to see him dead somewhere."

"So Helena what would you think abotu sharing a room with me tonight? I will make it worth your wild." Kian said gently nibbling on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Nickolai frowns for a moment but keep walking, "I'm not sure if I'm worried or not. I mean he can take care of himself, I'm not his father or anything, but he can be rather thick headed,"

Helena stops and looks up at Kian with wide startled eyes, "What? Huh? um..." she says, nervously thinking, "Oh." she says, her eyes lighting up like she only just figured it out, "Oh. Ok. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 pm

"Well I think he rather likes you after all he bothered to try and kill you when he found you. Doesn't that sound like a lot of work to go through even if you think they betrayed you. Although I'm sure you men have a lot more ambition then you let on." Amz said her face thoughtful.

Kian let out a laugh. "Did you not think I would offer you such a thing. I said I was yours and I ment all of me. However if you don't want to have a little dventure with me then I am compleately fine with it. I do enjoy your company either way."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Nickolai shakes his head, "I admit, Azrael is NOT the smartest werewolf around. And personally I don't think he's the hottest. Though I would have no idea."

Helena says her head quickly, "No, no, no. That's not what I meant. It's fine. I'm just not used to hearing that,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 pm

"I hope not. I might have to worry if you were checking guys out." Amz said shaking her head slightly. "It would make it rather hard for me to distract you tonight now wouldn't it?" She asked slowly licking his neck.

"Well you're going to have to get used to it my dear for I will not be affraid to express my feelings nore will I be shy about having adventures with you." Kian said giving her a small smile and a small squeez.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Nickolai chuckles, shakes his head, and pushes her away just a little, still holding her hand. "You keep doing that and we'll never make it to the inn or those bandits,"

Helena nods, looking up at him with large wide eyes filled with emotion before she smiles and continues walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 pm

"Right, I'm sorry I get a little carried away." Amz said with another small nod. She gave him another smile before continuing to walk. "So how much longer untill we reach the inn?" She asked him.

"Are you affraid of me showing affection towards you?" Kian asked gently running his hands over her stomach.

(Answer your phone. -_-)
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 pm

"No idea," Nickolai says, sighing, "Though I bet it'll be a bit aways."

"I'm just... not used to it I guess," Helena murmurs.

(You should start that twist now)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Amz shook her head slightly. "Sounds like someone is a little disapointed about that." She said flashing him a smile. A moment later she stopped walking. "Did you hear that?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Don't worry about it my dear for I am not affraid to show my affection for you. After a while it will stop seeming so strange." Kian said giving her neck a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Nickolai looks around, frowns, and tips his head to the side. "No, what is it?" he asks, looking worried.

Helena shakes her head and smiles, "I guess I probably will get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:16 pm

"More like a who. I can't really tell for their movements are quiet. It's as though they know I'm listening. Perhaps I'm just getting paranoid." Amz said trying harder to hear whomever it was.

"That's good." Kian murmured gently dragging his tongue up her neck. "Mmm even though you seem rather cold you tast rather good."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

"I'll go check," Nickolai says, disappearing into the forest, making absolutely no noise whatsoever.

Helena shivers, "Stop that silly," she says, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Amz opened her mouth to tell him to stay but before she could get the words out he was all ready gone. He had the habit of making her want to hit him. He didn't even give her time to protest.

"Why? I can tell you like it." Kian said aginst her neck. He licked her once more.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Nickolai continues looking around in the forest, not seeming to find anything. He stands in place and frowns for a moment, wondering why the scent seemed to have disappeared.

Helena continues giggling, "That tickles!"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Amz jumped in surprise when a hand suddenly covered her mouth. Another arm wrapped around her to keep her from getting away. "Shhh I'm not going to hurt you." A familiar voice murmured. He moved backward out of the clearing out of Kian and Helena's view. Amz tried to kick him and was rewarded with a soft curse. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain before everything went black. This was very bad for Ulrish was the one vampire she knew that could teleport.

Kian looked up after a moment. "Where did Amz go?" He asked moving his mouth away from Helena's neck. He looked around but he couldn't hear or see her anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Nickolai suddenly notices that Amz's scent is gone and runs back to the road. He sees Kian and Helena there and runs over to Kian, shaking him. "Where is she!?" he asks, his eyes wide and panicked.

Azrael watches from the shadows as his 'friend' Nickolai freaks out over the woman, Amz's, disappearance. But almost immediately he had noticed that the kidnapper was a vampire, which might lead him to his mate.

(I'll make the clan now)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

"Giving me whiplash is not going to help us find her." Kian said prying himself out of Nickolai's grip. "I'll find out just give me a minute." He said walking over to where Amz had been standing moments before. He noticed a little squirl sitting and watching them. He turned to the squirl. "Did you see what happened to a girl who was here not too long ago?" He asked in the creatures language.

"Of course I did you silly nymph. A man came out of the forest and teleported away with her. I think he was a vampire." The squirl replied. Kian cursed silently. Of course that was what had happened. Why hadn't he been paying more attention? He thanked the squirl then stood.

"She was taken by a vampire named Ulrich. He's been trying to take over another clan of vampires for a while now. I think this will interest you most Nickolai for they are the same vampires that gave you that tattoo. I thought I had recognised it from somewhere. I just didn't think that scum would drag Amz into this. I'm going to kill him when I find him." Kian said so they could understand him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesner, The Land of Variety
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next