Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesner, The Land of Variety

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

"Giving me whiplash is not going to help us find her." Kian said prying himself out of Nickolai's grip. "I'll find out just give me a minute." He said walking over to where Amz had been standing moments before. He noticed a little squirl sitting and watching them. He turned to the squirl. "Did you see what happened to a girl who was here not too long ago?" He asked in the creatures language.

"Of course I did you silly nymph. A man came out of the forest and teleported away with her. I think he was a vampire." The squirl replied. Kian cursed silently. Of course that was what had happened. Why hadn't he been paying more attention? He thanked the squirl then stood.

"She was taken by a vampire named Ulrich. He's been trying to take over another clan of vampires for a while now. I think this will interest you most Nickolai for they are the same vampires that gave you that tattoo. I thought I had recognised it from somewhere. I just didn't think that scum would drag Amz into this. I'm going to kill him when I find him." Kian said so they could understand him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Nickolai's eyes blaze, "I'll kill them for this," he growls, bursting out in a full out run toward Quavar, switching into his animal form mid stride. Of course he doesn't stop to plan anything out but instead just runs after the kidnapper, especially since he knows exactly where the hide out is. In the land of Quavar.

Azrael grins at his old friend's exuberance in trying to track down the kidnappers, especially since it led him right to where he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:17 pm

"Wait you idiot! You can't just go rushing in there with out a plan!" Kian called but he knew Nickolai wouldn't hear him. He turned to look at Helena. "So much for him being a master stratagest. I'm going to go and help because the gods know he will need it. I won't let his recklessness cause Amz to get hurt. Will you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Helena shakes her head at Nickolai's stupidity, "Of course I'll come with you. Can't let the idiot get himself killed. I always knew his heart would rule his head someday," she mutters, sounding like this whole situation of kidnapping and such annoyed her.

(We gotta move over to the Quavar thread once they actually reach there. Wanna just timeskip to where they arrive at the camp. If you do just post in the Quavar thread.)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesner, The Land of Variety
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9