Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesner, The Land of Variety

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Admin
Admin

Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Helena immediately shook her head. "We can't risk the client, we get her out of the provence first, then we worry about fighting," she says, ignoring the 'client' who is muttering right behind her.

"I command you to let me go now," She says, jerking away from Helena. Helena just ignores her but Nickolai's eyes flash and he growls, "Shut up or we'll damn the money and leave you here,"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:40 pm

"I say we just leave her here anyway." Amz muttered under her breath. Kian shot her a look. "Oh don'tgive me that. Unlike you I don't melt at the sight of a pair of pretty eyes." A totally ripped chest on the other hand I might consider melting for. She though casting a look at Nickolai. "If you're so eager to leave we could arange a flight for you. That is unless the mistress hates hights. Either way we'd better get a move on before we have some unwanted guests." She said before leaping off the rock. Kian joined her almost a second later.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Helena nods, "A flight would be really good if it could be arranged quickly," she says, her eyes darting around quickly.

Nickolai's eyes sparkle as he looks at Amz and then he begins to grin. He shakes his head after a moment and grabs his dagger.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Amz smiled at Helena. "Of course I wouldn't suggest it if it were to waste valuable time." She said. Her smile still in placed she reached out with her mind to summon the stronger winds that would enable them to lift from the ground. The winds that helped birds to fly as well. In less then a second strong winds whipped around them lifting them from the ground and into the air. "Is this fast enough arangement?" She asked raising a small brow. "Unlike Kian I can't fly on my own. I need the winds to help me but it is better this way, no? It would be rath awkward to have to carry you." She said before she took a look below them so she could navigate.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:54 pm

"It's fine," Nickolai says, looking startled and a little nervous for the first time but Helena just reacts like nothing much is happening. The Noble Woman screams until Helena puts a cloth over her mouth with inhalant drugs in it to put her to sleep. "Finally. Maybe we'll actually not get bothered by miss high and mighty,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:06 pm

"See not even the people gaurding her like her. That's why I keep telling you to go after a nice girl who you like for more than her looks. And if you try and give me that look I will drop you and make you walk home." Amz said as if reading her brother's mind. Kian looked truly frightened at the throught for he knew she would go through with it. She looked at Nickolai for a moment before scooting over and gently taking his hand. "Don't look so worried. I have yet to drop someone. Just don't look down and it won't seem so bad."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Nickolai chuckles nervously, although it sounds more like he's in pain as he stares at the ground still. He's broken out in a cold sweat and his hand tightens convulsively around Amz's hand.

Helena walks over and frowns at Nickolai. "Nickolai, you took the herbs this morning didn't you?" she asks, feeling his forehead before swearing.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:16 pm

"What's wrong?" Amz asked as she looked at him. He looked like he was in a great amount of pain. And the fact that he was all most breaking her hand did not help the matter. She listened to the air around him to see if she could tell what was wrong. They didn't seem to be of much help. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked softly as she looked at him. It was rather amazing how sweet she could be when she let her walls down.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 pm

"Not only is Nickolai afraid of heights but he was taught from a young age how to wield almost all kinds of magic, but since he didn't start young enough, he went to strategic school first, his body didn't grow around the levels of magic. He has to take certain herbs and such every day to keep from reacting to it. But he's stubborn about these things," Helena says, sounding resigned.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:30 pm

"I did say that you shouldn't look at the ground. And if it is that painful I can set you down. I wouldn't want to put you in pain unnesicarily." Amz said sightening her grip on his hand slightly. "You really should be taking those herbs so you don't have to be in pain. It is not very helpful to anyone when you are hurt. Well not counting your enemies I'm sure they would be over joyed to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Nickolai's lips twitch up into a half smirk, "I'll make it through," He stutters, trying to relax a bit and not crush Amz's hand. Helena begins muttering, "Stupid, idiot, stubborn, male," she mutters, looking like she wants to punch something.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Amz frowned at him. "You say that but you look as though you're going to pass out. And if Helena hits me because she is angry at you then I will dump you on your butt where ever we are.So next time take your hearbs so I don't have to worry about being hit." She said her frown deepening. It made a small v form in between her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Nickolai takes a deep breath as the shudders stop wracking his body and he rolls his shoulders, "I'm good. And if Helena hits you I'll throw her into the next provence," he says confidently. Helena turns and growls at him, taking up a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:54 pm

"Calm down children. I don't want to have to kick both of you off. That would leave me stuck with your mistress. I would just feed her to the assasins for she doesn't help me any. Besides I get tired of having to wash blood off my clothing." Amz said nodding slightly. Kian chuckled slightly. She had almost forgoten that her brother was there. He could be rather quiet when he wanted to. She was also surprised that he had been watching Helena and not the mistress. How odd.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Helena mutters and seems agitated, sheathing and unsheathing her sword over again. Suddenly she murmurs, "Shut up you damn sword," and sheaths it very forcibly. "When will we be across the border?" she asks, trying to distract herself from her sword, the assassins below, her annoying partner, and the not so bad looking brother of Amz.

Nickolai rolls his eyes and watches Amz out of the corner of his eyes, speculating to himself what her best attribute was.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Amz took a moment to calculate things in her mind before she answered Helena. "Less then half an hour at the most. The winds are going rather fast and it isn't a very long distance to travel. It might not take so long if you people would stop distracting me." She said with a small roll of her eyes.

Kian was still watching Helena as he placed his head in his hand. She was rather pretty and something about her held his attention. Perhaps she wouldn't be such bad company after all.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Helena tries to ignore the fact that Kian is openly staring at her but finally she sighs and turns toward him. "What is it? Did I sprout a third arm or something?" she asks, frowning at Kian.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Kian smiled as he heard Helena's question. "Not that I can see. I was simply admiring your beauty. Forgive me if you find my staring rude." He said giving her a warm smile. Amz some times told him that his smile could melt even the coldests of hearts. He hoped that was true for Helena looked rather cold to him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Helena's eyes widen and she blinks, stuttering for a moment before she seems to collect herself. Barely.

"Um... thank you,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:11 pm

"You are most certainly welcome." Kian said giving her a smile. He then turned his attention to his sister. "Are we there yet?" He asked knowing that it would bug her.

"No, we are not. If you ask again just to irritate me Kian I will forcibly throw you back home." Amz said giving him a glare. He smiled at her before looking down at the scenery below.

"It sure is nice up here."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Helena sighs and lays back, trying to relax even though it's pretty hard. She wasn't exactly the most laid back person ever. She liked challenges and she liked completing them. She also liked getting annoying rich nobles out of her hair.

Nickolai, however, was extremely relaxed due to taking some of his herbs. At the moment he was muttering and singing under his breath, the herbs having a slightly odd effect this late in the day.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Amz yawned slightly. "Goodness I'm tired. It's a shame you can't controll the wind, Kian. It would be nice to take a little nap." She said stretching slightly. After a few moments they stopped and Amz gently deposited them on the ground. "Well we're here the beautiful boarder. Now hopefully I can get some sleep soon. That ride took a lot out of me." She said stretching once again trying to keep herself awake. Kian poked her trying to keep her awake as well.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm

"Ok miss High and Mighty. We finished our end of the deal. Hand over the money," Helena says, taking the bunch of coins and putting them in a bag before starting to walk away. Nickolai chuckles and turns to follow her before pausing and looking back at Amz and Kian. He taps Helena on the shoulder and whispers to her for a moment when they seem to be arguing over something.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Amz bit her lip to hold back another yawn. "I think I saw a stream that way while we were headed over here. How about we stop there for a rest before going after the bandits again?" She asked raising an eye brow at her brother. He gave her a smile.

"Why not? I'm not tired yet but I don't want you to get cranky so it sounds like a good idea." He said with a small nod. "Perhaps a smaller wind would be better next time." Kian suggested and Amz nodded in agreement. That must have been what drained her energy.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Helena sighed as she lost the arguement. She always seemed to be the one who lost arguements. Nickolai grins and lopes over to where Amz and Kian are. "Do you mind if we tag along for a little longer? We don't have any other jobs at the moments so..."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 pm

"If you wish to come along then I won't stop you." Amz said with another yawn. Kian was obviously holding back laughter as he watched his sister. It was so funny how she kept getting distracted when she was so obviously tired. Although when she started getting mad it wouldn't be pretty. He gently wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"All right then let's hurry up before you get crabby. I hate it when you get tired and feel the need to be a pain in the butt."

"Oh shut your trap." Amz muttered giving his side a poke. She didn't argue as he turned her and started leading her off towards the stream. She was compleatly drained and couldn't remember even getting a thank you. Ah well she had all ready known that ehy were rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesner, The Land of Variety
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next