Luna Obscura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Obscura

A Whole New World of Roleplaying

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesner, The Land of Variety

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon-cookie

Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 pm

"If you wish to come along then I won't stop you." Amz said with another yawn. Kian was obviously holding back laughter as he watched his sister. It was so funny how she kept getting distracted when she was so obviously tired. Although when she started getting mad it wouldn't be pretty. He gently wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"All right then let's hurry up before you get crabby. I hate it when you get tired and feel the need to be a pain in the butt."

"Oh shut your trap." Amz muttered giving his side a poke. She didn't argue as he turned her and started leading her off towards the stream. She was compleatly drained and couldn't remember even getting a thank you. Ah well she had all ready known that ehy were rude.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Nickolai smiles and runs up to speak to Kian in his ear, "Mind if I take over the 'duty' of supporting Amz for a minute? I'd like to say thank you." He asks, making sure Amz can't hear.

Helena trudges behind them, reluctant yet oddly energetic. She hated staying in one area to long but she couldn't find it in herself to mind being near Kian for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaysupernatural.rpg-board.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Kian noded when he heard Nickolai's request. He gently handed his siter over to him. If he wanted to be stuck with her then that was fine with him. Kian then dropped back to walk beside Helena. It was a nice change of view. He gave her a warm smile.

Amz blinked in surprise when she suddenly found Kian not holding her up. Instead beside her was Nickolai. How strange she hadn't noticed him come up. She must be even more out of it then she had thought. She tried to frown at him but she was too week to get her muscles to move that way. Or perhaps she just didn't want to frown at him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Nickolai grins wickedly before dropping down into a crouch and sweeping her up into his arms. "I hope you don't mind but I wanted to say thank you," he says, carrying her like she weighed nothing at all.

Helena looks up at Kian and frowns a little bit before relaxing her expression, "Thank you for the compliment earlier. I'm sorry if I was a bit... unkind. But I'm not used to compliments,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Amz blinked in surprise when Nickolai suddenly picked her up. She should have been made but how could she when he felt so darn good? Not to mention she could feel his bare chest against her side. It sent shivers through her. "I don't mind and you are very welcome." She said softly looking up at him through her long lashes.

Kian smiled once more. "Don't worry about it. I am used to women yelling at me. I live with Amz after all she is as close to a mother as I've got. That and I've never really had a girl been flattered by my compliments. The rest of our clan just sees me as a brother." He said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Nickolai smirks devilishly and uses one hand to brush her hair away from her face. "Your so beautiful you know, so different from the usual." he says but hastily adds, "In a good way."

Helena giggles, though it seems strange for someone like Helena to giggle and not laugh its an annoying habit she has. She immediately covers her mouth and looks embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Amz smiled slightly. "Thank you. You're not too bad looking yourself." She said softly. With a small sigh she gently laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes. It was a shame that she was so tired. It would be nice to be able to really enjoy the moment.

Kian smiled slightly as he gently removed Helena's hand from her mouth. "Don't be embarased I like you giggle. It is very....you." He said giving her a bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Nickolai gets a very tender expression on his face as he tucks Amz closer, "Feel free to sleep. Your completely safe with me," he murmurs softly.

Helena smiles, seeming somewhat like a little girl when she smiles, "Thank you. But I have to say your the strangest person I've ever met if you think a giggle fits me,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:30 pm

Amz let out a small sigh of content as she snuggled closer to him. She did feel rather safe tucked up against him. It was a strange feeling one which she wasn't used to. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt truly safe.

"I have been called worse." Kian said laughing slightly. "I can't help it is I think you're cute when you giggle. It's just something that happens. You can't help having something that fits you." He said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Nickolai smiles and continues to stroke her cheek tenderly, whispering in another language.

Helena smiles, "Well I guess I'll just have to accept it. Not like I can do much about it," she says, not fingering the sword anymore.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Amz was a rather deep sleeper so she didn't feel Nickolai stroke her cheek nore did she hear his quite voice. And yet even while she slept she could feel his over welming presence around her. It was hard to describe how she could feel so safe with this rather handsome young man. Very strange indeed.

"It is best to accept the things we cannot change." Kian said with a wise nod. Who knew the kid was so smart. Well Amz probably did but she wasn't likely to tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:44 pm

"How much schooling have you had?" Helena asks out of pure curiosity. "You seem like you've probably had alot. And where are you two from anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 pm

"Amz and I are originaly from Jesner but we have been living in Erisnor. I have had quite a bit of schooling. I am not exactly sure how many years though. I'm too lazy to keep track." Kian said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Helena nods, "Seems about right. I'm originally from Erisnor and Nickolai is from one of the islands, though I'm not sure which. He's always been a bit different from us 'mainlanders' as he calls us though," she says, speaking of him like he was a student of hers.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:58 pm

"I kind of had a feeling you were from Erisnor. You're very tough as nails just like Amz. I'm not so sure about Nickolai though for I have never been to the islands. I've just been in these two provinces oh and the home of the people of the wind. It's not exactly down where you serface dwelers can see for protection reasons of course. I might show it to you some day. You're not affraid of heights right?" Kian asked raising a brow a her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:36 pm

"I'm not. Only wimpy Nickolai up there is," Helena says, smiling happily and seeming more like her actual age than usual. "And of course I guess you probably wouldn't be either."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 pm

"No, it would be a shame if I was affraid of heights. I can fly after all and my glad is made up of people who can control wind. Although I am rather affraid of falling." Kian said flshing her a small smile. "It's fine to go up and all but I really don't fancy doing a face plant. I think it might be because Amz droped me when we were little." He said letting out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Helena winces, "Ouch. Being dropped would... not be fun I think. But I wouldn't know... as a child I was cuddled and spoiled. My family is extremely rich and they cuddled and spoiled me. Atleast until my older sister died."
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

"I'm sorry to hear about your sister. No matter who we are there is sure to be pain in our lives. Fate does not spare a single soul from its rath. I find that it is best to face it head on and not let it get you down." Kian said giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:06 pm

"It wasn't so much that I missed my sister, I had never met her you see. But in our family depending on who is the oldest, second oldest, and so on we are offered to different clans. My sister was in the Sevilla Clan and I was to be in the Urilo Clan. The Sevilla Clan is a clan of trained assassins and such jobs while the Urilo Clan is an aristocratic clan for nobility that teaches the 'finer' arts. When my sister died I was instead sent to the Sevilla Clan. After years of pampering I wasn't as prepared as my sister," Helena says, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:17 pm

"Ah, I think I understand." Kian said with a knowing nod. "I can't say the same thing happened to me but I know how you feel. My people were all ways known as a peacful clan and we prided ourselves on that. Then one day the vampires killed my parents and many other noble people in our clan. As the oldest child of the clan leader Amz was forced to step up to the plate even though she wasn't very old. Our father had taught her how to fight for he had once been a war general. Many people didn't believe she could do it but with the help of some of the other warriors and a few of the remaning diplomats she managed to establish peace within our clan and set them back on their feet. It was a rather amasing feet for an eight year old. So I think I might be able to uderstand where you're coming from. You must be very brave to have survived such a thing for you had the guts to try." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:20 pm

"Its not so much about having the guts to try it was that I'd rather live and be a trained assassin and warrior than die," Helena says, grimacing.

Nickolai finds a nice and small clearing and sits down, still cradling Amz in his lap, smiling down at her as she sleeps. He feels a strange feeling but ignores it for now.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Kian smiled at her words. "Well that doesn't make you a coward now does it? Unless you think it is because you are affraid to die. Then again I don't think fear makes one a coward." He said tiliting his head slightly to look at her.

Amz murmured something quietly and snuggled even closer to Nickolai if such a thing were possible. She was all ready close enough to hear his breathing. It was strange how comfortable she felt with him. Then again she was a rather strange girl.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Helena laughed, "I guess that's true enough. But I made it through the training, got my armor, and my soul katana so I'm stuck no matter what,"
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Kian gently poked her in the side and lifted her arm to inspect it. "I can't seem to find your giggle button. It has got to be around here somewhere. No one can be that incredibly grumpy all the time. You would think hat you would at leas be happy to be alive or something." He said continuing to inspect her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Admin
Admin
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:40 pm

"Stop that," she squeals, starting to laugh. Apparently she was ticklish. She squeals loud enough to make Nickolai flinch from the pitch and loudness but he tries to cover Amz's ears so she can continue to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesner, The Land of Variety   Jesner, The Land of Variety - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesner, The Land of Variety
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next